TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Sisterhood of Azura Part 1 - Estheridge (13 Jun. 2002)

T2 FM: Sisterhood of Azura Part 1 - Estheridge (13 Jun. 2002)

And to think I had a post in the other forum 'where do you put your mission up for show ?'
    Nightwalker emailed me and pointed this forum out to me , Thanks Nightwalker !
    I read peoples posts today and I'd like to say thanks for all the nice things that
    were said about it.

I noticed some wee flaws in it, so I I sorted all them and uploaded it again last night.
    I also emailed euthimia and cosas to change the file ( sorry to be a bother guys)
    This is definitely the last version of it

Get the updated verion here

Additional download links (added by Nightwalker):
    Cheap Thief Missions
    The Circle
    The Keep
    TTLG.de
    Darklurker

spoiler:
    You're not actually missing anything of great detail if you have already played and completed it, I added back the secret pic and sorted a couple of the conversations that didn't work. Rewrote some of the books. Moved the eye to the Cathedral. Sorted Joshua out, you can't gas him and rearranged the objectives so they made a bit more sense

As for the violence factor !!!!!!
    There isn't any don't kill people objectives cos I don't know how to do them yet.
    I'm from the Doom , Duke Nukem era. Guns n gore. When Thief came along, I was in love with it
    I've never played any other game where the swashbuckling was such fun.
    I've been through T1 and T2 on normal, hard and expert many times over
    Usuallly when I replay the game I'll do it on normal just so I can get may sword out
    at every chance, which kinda reflects on my own level !

The Sisterhood is a 3 parter

Part 1 - The Town of Estheridge
    Part 2 - The Azura mansion
    Part 3 - A town torn Asunder

Be a couple of months before Pt 2 is out !

Thanks for playing good people

Navigate to the threads of the other parts in this series:
    Sisterhood of Azura Part 1 (currently viewing)
    Sisterhood of Azura Part 2
    Sisterhood of Azura Part 3 progress
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 24th Aug 2012 at 12:36. Reason: updated links
    " Oh, you'll happily build a whole town for your Dromed
    but you won't put my blummin shelves up "

Uh, ok. This is probably going to sound stupid (as usual) but er...where's Sara? Is she the one snoring in the Tippled Burrick? If so, I blackjacked her. If not, what did I miss?

-Theef
    Last edited by nickie; 10th Dec 2012 at 10:20. Reason: Spoiler cover edited

Nope, that wasn't her. Keep looking!

OK, was Sara
    spoiler:
    The one who says, "Here, I don't needs this anymore..." and something about "At least now you know the truth, Garrett"? I saw her, but was suddenly teleported back and never got a key.

-Theef

Nope, that's not her either! LOL! Keep looking and search for
    spoiler:
    a couple of Pagans standing in a square by a fire. She's not very far from there.

Found her. After my last post I remembered where I hadn't searched yet. Sure enough, there she was- gone! (lol)

spoiler:
    I really liked the carnage/swashbuckling aspect of this mission. Normally, I just use my blackjack, but this time, I had to get through with what arrows I could scrounge, and the ol' backstab. I also liked the climbing aspect. I spent time hiding out on some fairly thin rafters (though nothing is as thin, anymore, as the tightrope in CL). :-) I liked the use of the gas arrows, too, which seemed to be just about everywhere you looked. Good thiefy fun.

-Theef

I give this mission 4 out of 5 blackjacks!

-Theef

Theef

spoiler:
    I think the ghost of the little girs that says "here, I don't need this anymore..." is giving you an invisibility potion. Look on the floor quickly before you get teleported back.

Thank you NightWalker

I'm really enjoying playing this level Ben Hur. Lots to do!! I'll email you a big/proper thanks when i've finished it!!

sisterhood of azura help

Im stuck in the sisterhood of azura mission .. i have gone across the bridge opened up the door and bumped off the guy waiting there ... but i cant get the door to open and i get no sounds when i try to unlock it or use a key on it ??

Any help would be great

That's where the mission ends. You can't go any farther. Do you have other objectives not yet completed? You need to go finish off them, first.

I have the objective to get into the sisterhoods mansion still to be completed but i have gone into every door i could find .. i thought that the doors were the entrance to the mansion
    Ok so on rechecking i seemto be a long way short of the 2000 total (1640)
    so can you get into the sewers and are you able to go through or around the gates that bar your way
    Last edited by Vipercat; 5th Jul 2002 at 09:22.

I don't recall too much in the way of gates blocking off accessible areas of the mission, but the loot is pretty well scattered. I have a loot list, if you'd like it. It has everything but 200g., which I don't believe anyone has found, as far as I know. I also have a secrets list, though there isn't much loot associated with most of those. If you want these, just e-mail me and I'll send them on.

Secrets, please :)

Howdy, Nightwalker,

If you please, I'd love a secret list for this one. To open later, when I give up (I just started the mission).

Query:

spoiler:
    I found a button on the oven of the Lord's house then sprang an arrow trap. In the same house, there's a light spot above the kitchen door. Are the two connected? Pushing the button again appears to do nothing.

And:

spoiler:
    In the library, I've nosed about everywhere. I found the pool key, but not the secret entrance that the journal at the Lord's house mentioned. Is it there?

As always, thanks!
    -M
    Your mileage may vary

Hi, Melissa

I'll send you the list.

Question #1 - No, they're not connected. Look for something else to push.

Question #2 - Yes, it's there.

stuck in sisterhood

hi all,

I am playing Sisterhood of Azura and it's nice and hard, thanks Ben Hur! But I have one question ... I'm stuck.

spoiler:
    I entered the secret passage, got past the undead hammers, and ended up in the library. I KO'd the two guards and rushed to the door ... none of my keys work. At this point I have the rooms key from the Tippled Burrick, a key I got off a guard, the "pool" key from the floor in front of the passage, and the library key. Anyway, none of them work and I can't pick the door.

I also

spoiler:
    used my vine arrows to get to the second floor of the library. Hurray, I was rewarded with another door. Again, it's locked and my keys don't work. Waah! I am stuck in this room of the library with two unconscious guards ugh!

I am tempted to go into DromEd and change it for myself! :-p

If there were any complaints I would make at this point (dangerous to do since I am also asking for help!), they would be 1) I like to stay up on roofs a bit more than I am able to do on this mission and 2) so few of the doors can be picked. On the plus side, I like all the guards, robots, and alarm systems (makes it really hard! yay!) and the story is great. You know it's challenging because I've completed only one objective so far :-0

Thanks,

Helen M.

just realized

I did a little 3D rendering in my head and realized I've been trying to do the same thing from two different directions. So logically I need to look for something secret to get me out of this situation?

Helen M.

roannok - I never found a way to unlock the upper door. I eventually smashed it open and it's just the door into the Librarian's office. To open the door on the lower floor,
    spoiler:
    look for a button on the wall beside it.

oh!

so they ARE two different doors?

Thanks for telling me
    spoiler:
    about the button!

I considered pounding them down, but I thought I heard other guards in the building ... but then I have all those
    spoiler:
    gas arrows
    too.

Back to gaming!

Helen M.

The passage in question in the library kept making dromed crash.
    Even when I deleted the passage it crashed, in the end I just locked the doors and left it.
    So, you're not really meant to go there

Some, will know I'm redoing the Hashishans V2 . In that level all doors that are made of metal and don't frob are just decorative. So don't start a post on how come you can't open those doors that don't frob !
    (fine tuning the objectives for it right now after a week of woe and tragedy )

Cheers
    Ben Hur

hey ben hur

Hiya,

Hey from my point of view it's awesome. My own fan mission is wallowing in neglect. But do you want to hear about bugs? I'm sure you've heard it all. I just noticed

*no sound in police office corridor
    *in prison landing, Garrett's voice says repeatedly "setting them free would spoil the plan" like a mantra
    *some lighting issues
    *my magic gas arrow. In other words, once I knock someone out with it, it remains floating in the air. Then I can retrieve it and use it again. Hey, I don't mind. Just sayin' :-)
    *If you are able to rescue Sarah from being killed, she stands there and won't give you the key unless you knock her out with an arrow. Maybe the key should be on the table?

When I read your comment that it was meant to be more of a hack 'n slash mission, that made sense. It's a difficult mission to ghost through or "knock out" through. But with my magic gas arrow, things have been easier :-p

Helen M.

After I've done the Hashishans V2 ( which seems to be taking forever and a day )
    I'll go back and have a look at Estheridge.
    Never knew that about the gas arrows though, I thought that had all been sorted.
    Anyways I've copied your points onto the big black doesny work.txt file I keep !

As someone who has just played it, do you feel that you want to see what happens next to Garrett, the Azura and the good townsfolk of Estheridge ?
    IE: should parts 2 and 3 be done ?

Cheers
    Ben Hur

YES!! YES!! Definitely do parts 2 & 3!! I myself, as well as a number of other people, are very much looking forward to playing the sequels to this terrific mission. I've been telling people that #2 is in the works, and I really hope you don't change your mind about completing the series.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast