TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Sisterhood of Azura Part 1 - Estheridge (13 Jun. 2002)

You don't actually get in there yet. Have you got all the other objectives ticked off? Once you have, then you go into the Sisterhood compound, cross the moat, go through the first door and the mission ends there. You get to see the rest of it in the next mission, which is being made now.

Well. I went to the tavern, and I found Sara.

But I haven't gotten my loot yet.

I haven't killed the keeper Joshua either.

Where do I find him?

Have you found the key to the Library yet? Joshua is in there, but he's not labelled, so it's hard to tell who he is. He's in a locked section of the library that you get into by a teleport. As for loot, there's a loot list here .

Ohhh!

THAT was him.

I think there was a bug or something, because I had a little birdy in my brain telling me I had to kill that one, but for some reason nothing but the blackjack worked on him.

I tried broadheads, fire arrows, mines, and gas mines. Nadda.

I suppose now that he's out cold I can try thwacking him with the sword, or taking him to the pool to drown him, or throwing him in the fire.

But only if the sword doesn't work.

I probably won't get credit for killing him if I drown or burn him.

Thanks for the loot list btw. I had missed three items. Update 2 : OH! Sorry. Four items. BRB.

Update 1 : Well. He's dead, and I got credit for it. But I don't have the Eye yet.

I always assumed it would be with the sisterhood.

Am I correct?

I'm so close to my loot goal I can almost taste it.

But the panel above the kitchen door in the Wilson estate won't open.

I pushed the little red button above the fireplace, but that only shot an arrow.

Not that I don't appreciate a free arrow, but I'd like the tiara as well now that I know it's there.

Update 3 : Even though I've met my loot goal now, I'd still like the tiara.
    Last edited by Taffergirl; 15th Mar 2003 at 08:09.

Look in the closet, above the door, for a button.

As for the Eye, explore the Sisterhood compound.

Where is this compound?

I've been all over the map where I can explore.

There's a metal door barring my way into another place, but there's no way to open it.

Two statues with two cannon heads 'guard' this door.

I destroyed the seeing eye already.

That's the door into the Sisterhood grounds. You need to go into the Security Office in the Police Station, which is on the same square as the big metal doors. There's a lever in there to turn off the Watchers and another one to open the gates.

Okies.

^.^ Thanks, Nightwalker.

I couldn't have done it without you.

You're very welcome.

Sisterhood of Azura

I'm playing Sisterhood of Azura and I'm at the very very beginning with-out any objectives checked off. I've stopped at the guard house and grabbed the speed potion. Then I KOed the nearby archer, dragged him into that room, closed the door, grabbed the arrows from the chest near where he was. Everything was fine. Then I decided I go the other way since where I was was a dead end. The problem is, when I get to where the conversation begins with the lady and the guard, I don't know where to go! That way (towards the pub) is totally bright even if I douse the torches, and the other way leads to a bunch of guards watching and a watcher (which I can't seem to get by). And to make things worse, when I do a quick-load, the two cops at the begining stop patrolling (and get in my way). Where do I go and how do I fix the stopping guards???

I don't know how to fix the guards, I'm afraid, but you need to get into the Pub. I don't remember exactly how I did it, but I'm quite sure I BJed them all.

ALL of them??? Wow, is this gonna take a while...

I meant the ones around the Pub. LOL! There are lots of interesting ways to get rid of the guards in this mission and it's definitely NOT made for sneaking. It's lots of fun, though.

Stunning
    Think of it as "tag team"

Cool mission. The scene in the Inn after the guards have come dashing in and everybody has been killed looked like a scene from Ichi the Killer....

(without the entrails, of course....)

Sisterhood Helpppppp please

i have been to the library and to the inn ....
    spoiler:
    without triggering the fight by staying away from the bar...
    and i cannot find sara anywhere....she said east from the library....and i am so easted out!!!! have looked at other posts and one said that she
    spoiler:
    is with a group of people hanging out by a fire
    but i cannot find it!
    Last edited by nil8hate; 29th Apr 2003 at 02:17.

The only way to get east of the library to my knowledge is via
    spoiler:
    an upstairs window in the house across from the library (and where you also found the library key). The window is in the bedroom in which a woman is sleeping with her head to the foot of the bed. Look outside the window and you'll see a handy wooden overhang that you can shoot a rope arrow into. Sara is in an apartment with a metal door on one of the streets further on (near to the group of people around a fire) .... be prepared to for a little surprise when you meet her.

You can get there through the streets, too, but the city can be confusing without a map.
    spoiler:
    Go into the marketplace (there's a bot in a shed here) and out the archway on the north side. Follow the street past there to another archway on your right (W). Turn left and go through a square with 2 pagans standing by a fire, then take the next right. There's a door on the left, just after you turn the corner. That's where you'll find Sara.

I played this mission a while back, but got stuck trying to get into the actual sisterhood house. I have the key & all other objectives have been filled. When I get through the main gate & past all the guards, I come to a huge door that highlights. However, when I try to use the key on the dorr it does nothing. I even tried to pick it. I thought that maybe I had missed something, so I went back through the town but I didn't seem to miss anything

Is there perhaps a switch that I need to frob or is this possibly a bug???

Make sure all your other objectives are ticked off. A lot of people are short of loot at this point and hope to find some inside the Sisterhood house. You can't actually get in there, though, in this mission. That's going to happen in Mission #2. If you have all the other objectives ticked off, the mission ends as soon as you cross that bridge and go through the first door.

Thanks Nghtwalker, I'd forgotten about that route ...
    spoiler:
    and the extra loot in that area

Thanks folks

i am on my way to the sister hood..........and eagerly awaiting the sequel!!! Great FM

Sisterhood of Azura P1

Where is Sara Deavant. I've met all the objectives but can't find her.
    Please give me a hint.
    Thanks. BC

her house. go aorund to where theres a combat bot patrollling a n area with a ramp on one end andwhatl ooks like little market stands in the middle and two mechs at the other ends guarding a building some sort. past those doors the mechs are guarding is where you wanna go. then from there youll coem to a street but youll eventually coem to Sara's house.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast