TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Sisterhood of Azura Part 1 - Estheridge (13 Jun. 2002)

Taking a break
    her house. go aorund to where theres a combat bot patrollling a n area with a ramp on one end andwhatl ooks like little market stands in the middle and two mechs at the other ends guarding a building some sort. past those doors the mechs are guarding is where you wanna go. then from there youll coem to a street but youll eventually coem to Sara's house.
    Have you been drinking? Take another look at your spelling, it's worse than
    mine!

Sisterhood of Azura Help

Thank you ShadowWolf421 I'll try that.
    JohnD leave ShadowWolf alone at least he is trying to help me with my
    question, what are you doing?? besides being critical....don't have a lot
    to do I guess.
    BC

Taking a break
    I was just kidding
    If you'll ask anyone who's betatested any of my FM's, you'll find
    I tend to rush and mispell everything myself.

LOL no i wasnt drinking i was tired im working two jobs now and not used to it yet lol

i knew you were just joking John D

btw corey im a girl

yall have a nice night im off to work

Ghost

Azura ghosted

[Folks]

The Sisterhood has gone down.

I just successfully ghosted the Sisterhood of Azura pt. 1 -- shortly after I sent an intemperate letter to the author whining about how it was unghostable and unthieflike .

First, read Vanguard's report of a close miss on ghosting last year (scroll down about a third of the way):

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...0&pagenumber=3

Then read my supplementary report here:

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...255#post303255

By the way, ShadowWolf, you don't have to get to Sara Deavant's house by that terrible route through hell: after using the teleporter in the Wilson house, you can just climb out the window in the back bedroom (where the woman lies sleeping), down a vine arrow in the beam over the window, to a dark alley patrolled by two black-clad mechanists. Head down the alley, jog a bit, follow the ghost part way, then duck to the right -- and there you are at Sara's pad!

I still think it's too bright... but hey, that's just my opinion.

Dafydd

In the Burrick Pub,
    spoiler:
    what does the button behind the bar open?

joanieS -
    spoiler:
    That button opens the door to the hallway with the bedrooms. If you've already opened that door before you push the button, then of course, it's confusing, because you don't see anything happen.

Thanks, Nw. Yes, I had opened the door and was getting frustrated trying to find whatever the heck had happened where ever when I pushed the button.
    Now, I have moved into another question. When I press another certain button, I suddenly find myself in a different room with someone dead or passed out on the floor. I seem to be "stuck" to the wall and can't get off. Is this the way it is supposed to be or do I have a problem here? Have tried 3 times and each "trip" gets me stuck on the wall again.

You shouldn't be getting stuck to the wall, so something's not working right. The good news is that you don't have to go there. It's a secret room but doesn't contain anything that you need to complete the mission.

I don't suppose these sisters worship a certain daedroth...

Where's the eye?

Stuck here. Got everything done except finding the eye. Need a little nudge here. Thanks!

Got it!

Never mind. Located it....

Hi I have got a question .................... my old old question where is the Secret I haven`t found all

There are 4 I think

spoiler:
    I found the one in the shop whrer you can get over the roof..........

Sorry for my bad english

Secrets in Azura

I have found seven secrets and still miss the last one. Can anyone give me an advice which one it could be? I probably found all the prominent ones and those concerning loot because I found all which is frobbable.

By the way: the missing 200 are assigned to the gold hammer in the weaponsmith´s shop (175 gold) and to a single gold coin stack in a teleport room or whatever that room is. One can see it in Dromed but the stack has no link so it´s probably one of those famous "loot bugs" like the ones in the original missions or in Calendras Cistern.

Hope anyone can help me with my missing secret :-)

Here's a list of the secrets so you can find the one you're missing:

spoiler:

1) To your left, as you face the door of the Tippled Burrick, there’s an archway across the street. Inside you can see a large, metal “box” type thing and some wood crates. Go to the back corner, climb up on the large box and frob the ceiling panel above you.

2)Inside the Weaponsmith’s, there is an archery range. Hit the end target and look up above you in the high part of the ceiling for an open hatch.

3)There’s a flat roof directly across from the building with the two archer’s behind two partially broken, upper floor windows. Vine arrow up onto the roof and walk over to the window shutters. Open them and jump in.

4)In Lord Wilson’s house, on King Street, go into the closet and look above the doorframe for a button. Push it and a panel opens over the kitchen door in the hallway.

5)Push the button revealed in the niche above. You’ll be teleported to a hidden area. When you open the door in front of you, you get #4.

6)Push a button in the corner above the bookcase to your right, as you enter the room.

7)In Librarian Duff’s office in the Library, push a button hidden behind the plant sitting on his desk.

8)Inside the Cathedral grounds, in the Church, go into the hallway on the left and into the “tomb”. When you highlight the statue sitting on one of the coffins, you get #8.

Thank you again for your great help! It was the charming 6th one :-)

Stuck in the Fire Place

I had this problem. I played this section of the level several times, to figure out what I was doing wrong.
    spoiler:
    Every time I ended in the fire place was when I used a Vine Arrow to hang infront of the switch. If I used the boxs from the closet all worked fine.

I also had it one other time. When I circumvented the Pub fight scene by
    spoiler:
    "persuading" (read - hack with my sword) the window shutters and shot around the left hand corner and hid in shadows. Then when I went to the Wilson House I used the boxs but still ended up in the fire place. I reloaded an earlier save did the fight scene and all was well.

An excellent level, one I have enjoyed playing numerous times. I'm looking forward to Pt 2.

I can't find the library key.

Oh, never mind.....stupid window sill.

I need to assassinate Joshua....I hope he wasn't one of the multitudes I clubbed unconscious. Can somebody tell me where he was...I usually leave bodies not too far away from where I blackjacked them

Try in
    spoiler:
    the Library room that you teleport into. He was pacing around in there.

Now THERE is something that hasn't happened to me before. I went back to the library to where I dumped the two bodies, one I assumed to be Joshua, and both have disappeared !! I've played this game often enough to know they hadn't regained consciousness and walked away. Or did they?

Btw...did anybody else use the patrons of the Inn to help in eliminating guards??

Never mind...I found him...I forgot that he chased me into Wilson's place before I knocked him out.

Oh, yes, I used the people in the Inn. That was the best fun in the whole mission! LOL! I spent ages luring guards in and watching them get killed. Unfortunately, eventually all the people in the Inn were dead too and I had to start doing my own dirty work.

Stuck in sisterhood of azura

In the sisterhood of azura I can't seem to locate Sara Deavant. The scroll she left said she went home on the east side of the library. I looked at all the surrounding buildings and found no trace of where she lives. Anyone know?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast