TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Circle of Strain 2

Maximum Loot in Circle of Strain 2

After completing all other objectives I spent an hour looking for all the loot. All I could find was 761. I got the gold on the high rock and the cup in the zombie area. What am I missing?

The loot total available changes between Easy and Expert. I'm not sure about Hard, so what difficulty are you playing on? I can tell where it all is on those 2 difficulties.

I was playing on Easy, Nightwalker. I went back and played it on Expert and found it all. Odd.

The loot is quite different on the two difficulty settings, so it's understandable, I guess.

Circle of Strain 2

Well, I've done it all . . . except one thing . . . I need at least 1200 in loot! I am 100 away, and I don't know where to find it. I've looked high and low, in every nook, and apparently NOT in every cranny . . .
    Anyway, I think it might be in the servents room (you get a good look of it through a small window in the power room). There is a chest in that room, but, for obvious reasons, I can't get to it. On that same floor, past the door to go into the coffen area, is another door, and Garrett says, "This won't open" (or something like that).
    If that is where the last of my loot is, then I hope you will tell me how to get in. Hints are good, but if none can be thought of, then just tell me.
    Thanks,
    -A

PS: I am on on Expert level

The loot requirement is tight on this one on the Expert setting. You can't get into the room where you saw the chest through the window, as far as I know. I CAN say for sure that there's no loot in there, because I found it all.

I'll make up a loot list, if you like. Just let me know and I'll e-mail it to you. It's pretty hard to give you any idea of where to look, because I don't have a clue what you've already found and you've obviously got most of it.