TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Quicksave in Thief Gold?

Quicksave in Thief Gold?

It may have been discussed before but is there any chance of having a quicksave function in Thief Gold like there is in Thief II?

If so how do I go about it?

F11 = Quicksave
    F12 = QuickLoad

Thanks, I've never even tried that, I guess I'm used to a Deus Ex style K_Pad - & K_Pad / to quicksave & quickload (which is how I bind the keys on Thief 2)

Sorry to be dim-what's quick save in TMA?
    BTW, Evidence, be careful with quick save in Thief Gold. Several of us less than swift thieves accidentally save instead of reloading at the most inopportune times (melting in lava, falling off walls etc.) See thread "are you a stupid thief."

TMA Default:

Quicksave = Alt + S
    Quickload = Alt + L

Originally posted by splunge
    Sorry to be dim-what's quick save in TMA?
    BTW, Evidence, be careful with quick save in Thief Gold. Several of us less than swift thieves accidentally save instead of reloading at the most inopportune times (melting in lava, falling off walls etc.) See thread "are you a stupid thief."
    Bleh. Lost most of the Lost City level to that... Trying to, yes, jump across the lava.
    Good thing I was too incompetent to succeed though.
    Glory to the pipe, for it is the holy symbol of perfection in its lead simplicity! ...until you find a Sparq 10 minutes later.

..::get System Shock 1::..

I have already accidentally pressed F12 instead of F11 thus losing around 45 minutes of work - I was not happy!! but I am used to it now, thanks David.