TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: TreacherY question

Sneaky1Kenobi

TreacherY question

I have completed all goals in TreacherY in Expert except loot requirement. I have 550 and the goal is 1000. I have opened every door available. Am I missing a secret area or something?

Check the chandeliers! This guy likes to light his rooms with the real thing.

But, how does one reach them? Can't find any crate and jumping doesn't help.

There's a pain in the rear to get but you can do it, with patience. The ones in the room with the level floor can be gotten just by jumping and some of the ones in the room with the sloping floor can be acquired the same way. I got a couple more by picking up a sandbag from another room and standing on it. There are 2 but I couldn't get them to stack, probably because of the slanting floor. The last gem, closest to the stage, was the worst. I finally got it by standing back on the stage, running like crazy, jumping towards the chandelier and clicking as I went past.

Nightwalker should know all the tricks in the book by now! I'm not sure i've played this so if it's for T2, i'm gonna do that right now. Sounds fun!

Bah! It's for T1 (I don't have it installed at the moment)

Thanks, Nw. I envisioned you taking those running leaps off the stage as I read your reply.
    Since I have tried jumping, leaping, whacking without result already, I'm thinking I might just call it a day for this one since everything else has been done.

Sluggs, don't take this hard but why don't you just install it?
    You've written about that so many times now...

Happy Taffing
    θ ĵ ķ V @ κ Ę

Well, i canny bear it no longer Jim, i'm installing Thief Gold right now.