TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help with awaken

help with awaken

Where can I find the "Hand of Glory" and the "Keeper's Medallion"?

And I have also to find 800 in Gold. Where is it?

Thank you.

Lachdanan

Try searching this forum. I'm sure the information will be there somewhere. Th H of G is under some boxes in a room offff the swimming pool (I think).

Philly's is right. The Hand of Glory is in one of the rooms just off of the big pool. It's the room across from the Sergeant at Arms room. Move the boxes.

The Medalllion is a little more complicated to explain. You need to go back to the pool that you swam up out of to get to the area with the bank. There was a locked gate on the other side that you couldn't go through. Hopefully, it's open now. (Did you find the key to the Gate room and go back and flip the lever?) Go upstairs in the building in there and look for a ceiling hatch over a water trough. The Medallion is in the area up there. There's loot in that area as well, so that may be enough.

Where can I open the locked door next to the bank? Where is the key and the lever?

Which locked door next to the bank?? There are some doors that don't open at all in this mission. I've smashed a wood one down in the bank area and there's nothing behind it. Is that the door that you mean?

I think the Gate room key is found in the other building down by the Bank, the same building where you found the vault key. The Gate room itself is in the building that you enter by rope arrowing up onto a balcony. After you go up on the balcony, go out to the hall and downstairs. The Gate room is down there and the lever in there opens the gate to the area with the Medallion.

Awaken

Neat mission. Recent addition to cheap mission downloads. The objectives unfold as you play, not spelled out beforehand. You start with nothing, and only 3 health points. And if one of the guards sees you, game over.
    Anyway, where's the switch to open the gate? (I'm probably standing on it, or looking right at it.) Thx V6

spoiler:
    The switch is inside a building very close to where you come up out of the crypt. It's ahead and a bit to the right as you walk out that door.

This mission pack ended on me prematurely. I was in the 3rd mission and went down into the crypt and I got the Mission Complete screen, even though I hadn't completed the objectives. I never saved and the strangeness of this mission pack left me with no motivation to restart. There seems to be alot of storyline that's missing.

Hmmm , I can't get this one to end . I went through the gate and even checked out the underground gate . Interesting concept though .
    Last edited by bdkl; 25th Jun 2002 at 21:18.

help with awaken

I have everything but the eye.
    I have a bunch of keys and have been everywhere I can think of and just can't seem to find it.
    Help me, hint me, spoil me, anything, I am getting tired of looking at the scenery.
    Also can you get in the bank where the teller is?...don't tell me ..... thats where the eye is, right?

use the search feature

Try searching for "Awaken" down at the bottom right of the main page of this forum

I did try the search but didn't see anything about the eye. I saw a lot about the hand of glory but not the eye

You're talking about The Awakenings, right? Awaken is a different mission but I don't recall a bank in it. In Awakenings, the bank key is in the building to the south past the Bank door. There is a church upstairs, but the bank key is in the set of rooms to the left before you go up the stairs to the church itself. You also need another key, which you find upstairs in the rooms behind the church.

Bank job

I can get in the bank but I can't get behind the counter and yes it is the awakening.
    I have looked in the rooms behind the church alter and in the rooms that you get to going to the left of the bank and up the stairs if thats what you mean about behind the bank but I can't get to the stuff behind the wall inside the bank.
    Help me!

You just climb over. Jump up on the desk, then over the railing above the counter and down onto the other side.

Thank You

I don't know why I could not get over that wall before. I must have tried a hundred times but it worked this time. I was beginning to go crazy.
    Anyway one more down.

has anyone completed this mission? i started the third part in the basement where i got the spices at the end of the previous section, avoided the guard, found the underground river and obtained the well cover key. then when i went back to the crypt the mission ended. i never got the key to the gate lever, yet that sole objective is checked off and i'm back to the main menu screen as if the entire mission in completed. what the deuce?

bdkl - how did you get through the gate and where is the underground gate (if you're not referring to the well cover)?

Awaken! question

I have a question. After waking up in the crypt/tomb, and I leave it, I find myself not able to do much of anything. Found no items, equipment. Only a couple of hammers, including 1 in a room with other guys snoozing. What the heck do I do now? Any and all hints would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

You'll need to get inside the buildings so you'll need to pickpocket some keys.
    "That I an accessary needs must be
    To that sweet thief which sourly robs from me."
    William Shakespeare, sonnet 35

awaken!

Ok spamlet, I have i think 3 or 4 keys, and when I go into the tomb the mission ends. I dont believe I found a key for the lockbox to the gate lever. I managed to avoid the hammer in the storage room where you find herbs. After that I dont think I have done anything else.

So now what do I do? The hammers patrolling outside have no keys that I can see. The church/temple has hammers within and they kick the crap out of you if they find you. Not sure where to go from here.

thanks for the reply. any help from anybody is greatly appreciated.

awaken!

i have had the same happen to me, get a couple of keys, avoid a guard, get spices, then go back to the crypt and that is all she wrote. Never once got to unlock the gate and run to the hills. What to do? Anybody have ideas?

I don't know if anyone is still interested, but I just gave this one a try and completed it. There wasn't much to do on the final mission. Just grab a key, outrun the guards, unlock the lever and throw it, then run out the gate. It was an interesting concept, but there wasn't much to it.

Awaken! What to do?

I have one key that gave me access to the small building with the gate lever and now I've run out of stuff to do There are no more keys to lift. What am I missing?

You're missing everything! You should be able to get into every building by the end of the mission (in other words, you aren't trying/looking hard enough). If you've been in the guard's sleeping quarters you should have another key. It's hard to see though so look carefully at the desk/counter areas.

It is also a mission which is split up into 3 sections though, so when you get through with 1st night's objective you go back down into the tomb. Did you go downstairs in the building with the gate lever yet? That might be part 2...?
    "That I an accessary needs must be
    To that sweet thief which sourly robs from me."
    William Shakespeare, sonnet 35

Yeah, I went downstairs in that lever room, but my only key didn't open the door at the bottom. I will sweep those desks again and hopefully find another key.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast