TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Akhenaten's Tomb

Akhenaten's Tomb

In the first lower floor I can't seem to get the door open with the water talisman help pls. I am able to get the bag with gold without opening the door but not the talisman. Is there a switch somewhere? I d/l it with all the missions and i couldn't get the door open it dosen't light up at all. Also downloaded it seperately with same effect.
    p.s.
    I saw the talisman of the keeper is suppose to be in the hole at the bottom floor but it's not there either =\. I tried restarting and didn't work.

Gone, but never forgotten
    spoiler:
    There is a small lever close to the tomb right before the flies

doh thx

And as for the Keeper artifact ... yes it is on the lowest floor but don't look to low for it.

Those are the cleanest looking mummies that I've seen in a long time. Must be that the revigorating potions they're ingesting are affecting the wrappings as well. Great concept. Would like to see this idea expanded into a full size mission with traps, levers, secret areas, notes from dead archeologists/thieves, scrolls of this pharoah's failled struggle to turn a very resistant priesthood and people to monotheism, etc. I for one would be more than happy to beta test it.

As for the artifact. If it is the
    spoiler:
    mask
    then it does not check off when picked up. Could be due to the assertion error I get at the start of the FM. This may also explain why the objectives were blank until I picked up the 1st talisman and that the mission didn't close on either normal or hard when all the objectives were checked off even after returning to the starting point.

No, it's not the mask.
    spoiler:
    Go down to the lowest level, turn right and right again. Stop and search the wall to your right, just above eye level for a small hole. The artifact is in there. It's a medallion.

Thanks, Nightwalker . Was looking everywhere else but.

And even though it not listed as an objecitive for either Normal or Hard, picking up the artifact also triggers the end of mission objective for these modes as well.

Those are not mummies, they are up-right walking Suffix (sp) Sheep. You know the ones with the white fleese and black faces? Listen close and you can here them bleet very lowly.

I know these are old missions that I have been doing, but I just started doing FM's.

Question,

Does this mission ever end? I have all loot, even according to the loot list.

I have the air, water, fire and earth talisman, and even the medalion.

I have killed each mummy, and the spiders, and I have searched every square inch of the place. Any thing I am missing? Thanks.

I believe there's a bug that prevents the mission from ending properly. It sounds like you've pretty much completed it. I'd suggest just using "Ctrl+Alt+Shift+End" to see the stats screen and call it done.
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 10th Feb 2004 at 14:48.

Thanks NW.

Hehe

Hey. I can't believe people are still playing my mission. I never solved that bug! Even Komag had a look and couldn't solve it. Thanks for playing tho!