TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: About the taunt-commands...

is a Black Cat!

About the taunt-commands...

Well, has anyone got a complete list of all the taunt-commands? And for those not knowing what the taunt-commands are: Type etc. 'taunt victory1' in console while standing in front of the mirror! The character animates a victory-dance! You can also wave and other stuff...

Well, a complete list please?!

Re: About the taunt-commands...

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
    Well, has anyone got a complete list of all the taunt-commands? And for those not knowing what the taunt-commands are: Type etc. 'taunt victory1' in console while standing in front of the mirror! The character animates a victory-dance! You can also wave and other stuff...

Well, a complete list please?!
    For the guard model, these are the taunts that are in UT, where they are bound by default to keys H, J, K, and L. I'm not sure how Thievery handles them, but I think it's the same. Try it out, or check in your command bindings.

For the thief model, the modeller would have had to build the animations into the model. I don't think they did any, though. Dev team?

So there is the taunt post. I think im going to bind some keys on the taunts..

is a Black Cat!
    Well, I've bind other things to the keys H, J, K, and L - so that wont work!
    But, I know some of you knows about other taunt-commands . . .
    Will you please share?

I just saw a guard waving at me - I almost laughed to death!

Well, I've bind other things to the keys H, J, K, and L - so that wont work!
    But, I know some of you knows about other taunt-commands . . .
    Will you please share?

I just saw a guard waving at me - I almost laughed to death!
    There's that wave, there's a pelvic thrust, and there's two goofy little victory dances. Check in your command bindings, and see if there are listings for "victory1", "victory2", "taunt1", and "taunt2", or something to that effect. If they're there, you can bind whatever keys you want to them.

is a Black Cat!
    Yeah, thanks!

Yeah, thanks!
    OK, so those are in the command list then? I'm at "work" right now, so I can't check.

FYI, those are for the guard model only. I don't think any taunt/wave animations have been built into the thief model. I do know (courtesy of masterthief3) that one of the taunts for the thief, if you hit it repeatedly, will make the thief seem to "fly", at about waist level.