TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Dear me! The Internet is being difficult.

Grim_Reaper_TUT

Fucking piece of shit internet

Goddamit I tried to download the 1.2 patch for Thievery and every fucking time it always says theres a problem:

Installer Verification Failed:

This could be the result of an incomplete download, a failing disk, or (possibly) corruption from a virus.

You can try to force an install using the /NCRC command line switch (but it is NOT recommended)

Fuck I'm so pissed off since everyone else gets to play and I'm left out arrggghghghghghghghgghgghghggh

I have installed v. 1 and v.1.1 patch for TUT. What could be the goddamn annoying problem?

maybe the .exe is offended by your constant unnecessary use of profanity in all of your spam?

I got that when my friend was copying Thievery and 1.1 patch onto a CD for me. We did it again on a new CD (one without America's Army on it) and it worked just fine.

Did you download it from Fileplanet *bleurch*?

I used GetRight and downloaded the patch from Jason Tibbit's server because my ISP cuts me off every two hours. It worked just fine, thankfully.

rofl @ topic name change

I got this a few times. i'm trying to get it one more time. Hopefully it will work this time.

lol, same here tankazz. It's nice to have moderators with a sense of humor.

Previously Important
    *bows

No swearies in thread titles, please.
    Swearies in posts, fine fine discretion of the moderators. I'm rather partial to swearies myself, though someone like aardvark ain't.

But not in titles plz.

That thing is from the Maxx, isn't it?

:-)

Previously Important

Chill out.

Fuck I'm so pissed off since everyone else gets to play and I'm left out arrggghghghghghghghgghgghghggh
    I don't get to play Thievery, so don't feel left out. Try making some models for it, you'll get more satisfaction out of yourself.
    Thievery Modeller - www.thieveryut.com

This error also happens if you try to open the thievery RAR files (yes i know this isnt the 1.2 patch) if u try any other prog than winrar- Im a 56k user (and u wondered y my ded server lagged ) and in the end it's just easier to d/l the full 122mb using a resume downloader prog. What we need is someone who can turn the rars into files which other rar progs can open (they appear according to some of the progs I tried to be in a special winrar format)