TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hedgerows and Hammerites

Hedgerows and Hammerites

hey yall im stuck on a FM titled "Hedgerows and Hammerites" i got the key to the library but found nothin in the library. at the end of the hall there seems to be a part that opens but i have no idea how to open it. How do you get into the Hammerite crypt from here and what is the deal with the thing with the numbered buttons?

The puzzle with the numbered buttons is what you need to figure out to get into the crypt. Read here:
    spoiler:
    You need to read the clue, which says something about burricks. Look around the maze and you will see burrick heads mounted in a couple of places that you can't get to. Throw a scouting orb over the hedge at each place and you'll find a total of 4 numbers. Put them together to make the combination that you punch into the button panel. That opens a door in the next building.

thanks

thanks . stupid me lol from one point one of the burricks looks like its behind the ladder that you get to the library to. that's what i thought the riddle meant.

i put in the code like you said and got into the door under the sign telling you about the burrick riddle. but i cannot figure out

spoiler:
    how to move the big hammer in the room, i see the ladder under it tho

please help someone who is genuinely stupid lol

You're not stupid! We all get stuck and then when you hear the answer to your question, it seems obvious.

You need to
    spoiler:
    turn around and look over the door that you entered by. There's a hammer-shaped (or cross shaped?) window. Hit it with a fire arrow to move the statue.

ohhhhhhhhhh

lol i thought something was up with that red cross thing, thanks!

LOL...People still getting taffed on this one?!

lol

yuh just ppl like me lol

moving the cross

O man, Nightwalker I tried that ages ago. Nothing happened. So I
    spoiler:
    shot fire arrows at other stuff, like the hammers on the columns outside
    to see if anything would move it. Maybe it's buggy? I'll download a fresh version and try from scratch.

hmm

it worked for me, tried aiming right in the center of it?

thanks!

Ok. Tried it one last time, and still no go. Although I could lean all the way THROUGH the huge metal hammer to see into the bottom of the pit. I could even fire arrows at the haunt! Reloaded and restarted the game from the beginning. Now it works! I have no idea what the problem was. Now I just need that last $500 in loot and a way out of here and I can go on. Thanks tons! I've been going back to old missions and trying to finish them all on the expert level. Never did finish this one the first time.

lol np,

yuh im trying to play all the ones i can
    seems liek i get stuck one one or two things in most missions

How to end Hedgerows?

Hi, I'm stuck in Hedgerows & Hammerites, too...I've seen people ask about how to ultimately exit the maze, but nobody's answered that in any of these forums that I can find. I'm actually 15 short of the 4000 loot goal, and can't exit!! Help, anyone, to finish it all up? I've done and performed all the secrets and tasks that anyone has ever mentioned and answered here, and am still stuck...boohoo...please hep!

I'm pretty sure you missed a coin or 2 in the maze, check the walls of the maze VERY carefully especially in the Us that seem to go nowhere else than just loop around. The exit is the brown door in 1 of the corners of the maze.

Got it done!

What I missed were the
    spoiler:
    two gold nuggets behind the statue in the corner in the art vault room next to the library. I also expected that there would be a lever or button to open the exit door; didn't know I simply needed to approach it once all the other objectives were complete.
    Thanks!

wow its been ages since i started this thread but I'm replaying this FM and now i cant seem to find the last 50 loot to meet the loot objectuve (obtained 3950)

any hints on hard to find loot?

loot i found:

spoiler:
    two gold nuggets in behind the statue in front of the library, a gold nugget in the bush in front of the number thing, the statues in the hedgerow, and the secret by that where you the library key, statues in the font room down in the tombs, various in the tombs ,vases in the secret tunnel including the chest

Brilliant! That's just what I feel like replaying now. Thanks for reminding me.

no problem! Now if ya happen to find some loot I'm missing, feel free to share

Did you notice the tiny gold ring on the desk in the Library?

Ahh! NW! you crept up on me, you taffer! LOL!

Yes Ma'am I do believe I got that, I'll check though, might've missed it on a reload or something

Have you got all the loot from the secret tunnels in the haunt area? There is one room that might be a bit tricky to get into... have you already been to the room with no door a partially collapsed ceiling?

Yes but dont believe I found anything there, but I'll keep searching, Haunts don't patrol areas for no reason

There should be a couple of statues and bags of spice in there if we're talking about the same room.

I must've gotten it all, the room im talking about is this:

spoiler:
    In the Hammerite Crypt, (the one you enter a code to get into and fire arrow the hammer above the door), go right at the ladder and the room is at the end of the hallway.

Then I suppose we're each talking about something else. The room I mean you can only get to via the secret tunnels. The point is that you have to flip one of the levers BACK so that you can get to that room. (sorry, can't really explain it better)

There's one secret room that's really hard to find. To get into it, you
    spoiler:
    open the little secret door across from the base of the ladder, go in, flip the lever on the left to open the panel to the right and go through into the hallway. Go all the way around, staying to the left and there's a bigger lever on the left at the end. Flip it to close the secret door across from the ladder. Go into that alcove and flip the tiny lever again (Now on your right) then take go back around (staying to the right this time) and there will be a new passageway that you can get into on the left that used to be blocked by a panel.
    Does that make any sense?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast