TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: The Lord Ashton Series

The Lord Ashton Series

Finally I have released The Lord Ashton Series today. It's a single campaign containing all my fanmissions (A visit to Lord Ashton's, A night's Stroll, Escape!, Revenge, In Search of Leon, The Secret of Sir Stefan and A winter's Night).

It's available at Epithumia's Site
    I hope you will like it. There are no more missions planed. If you want, you can take a look at some screenshots here .

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Christine

Kewl.

And at around 31 megs. it's still 56k friendly.

Thanks, Christine, for releasing your missions as a campaign! I've played through them all, and enjoyed them tremendously! For those who are new to your missions, this will be a real treat!

I'll celebrate this occasion by playing all of your missions through, once more, as one great adventure.

I'm saddened to hear that you're not planning to release more Fan Missions. You have a considerable talent for them, and the Thief community will surely miss your entertaining missions. I've always looked forward to them with the greatest of enthusiasm!

Many thanks for all those wonderful missions that you've given us!

Please -- please! -- consider releasing new FMs when Thief 3 has been released! I'd be among the first in line to download them!

- Mika L

mol, thank you I'm glad that you liked the missions.

At the Moment I'm working at the Night Falcon, a German Teamproject, a campaign for Thief 2. I don't know how long it will takes until we are ready.
    Hm.... I think I won't make a mission for Thief 3, honestly I'm not sure that Thief 3 will come out one day....

Great missions nice architecture! I've looked in the old threads but cannot find an answer to how to get into the library's secret passage. Or is this just for the plot? Thanks in advanced.

It should only be a hint, that the series is before Thief 2 The note is telling you about the the library's secret passage in Lord Gervasius House....

Christine, thank you again for the great missions. Me thinks the same way about the day of the final release of the best game ever.
    I also think everyone of us will have a chance to play CoSaS, 2x, Hammerite Imperium, Night Falcon (if it`s ever translated in English), Thief: Russian Project etc. At least i really hope so.

Dóttirin klęšist oft móšur möttli
    Small dml to fix some loot in A Night's Stroll (for the single mission only, it's already corrected in the campaign)

Code:
    DML1
    //Fix Loot in A Night's Stroll//miss21.mis.dml

+ObjProp 469 "FrobInfo"
    {
        "World Action" Move, Script
    }
    +ObjProp 1020 "FrobInfo"
    {
        "World Action" Move, Script
    }
    Last edited by Unna Oertdottir; 14th Jun 2018 at 10:35.

That loot-fix only applies to the standalone version of this mission, right?
    Just recently I had played the full campaign version and no loot was missing there.

Dóttirin klęšist oft móšur möttli
    I'm not sure. fortuni asked me to do this dml. He tested it.

@ gnartsch

Correct, in the campaign Christine amended this loot error by removing the candlesticks in the Hammerite temple from the loot, so in the campaign there is 100g less to find than in the stand alone mission.
    Last edited by fortuni; 14th Jun 2018 at 10:10.

looks like the link is a dead-end...anyone know another host??

Just finished a playthrough ...it kept me busy while the football is on , there were a few missions I'd played before but I'd missed most of these, thank you for this magnum opus, it's an amazing amount of work