TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TH-Payback. Preview and Release

Sounds good. Keep up the good work.

Bathrooms? Objectives?

"Thieves: Steal a Mystical Floater from one of the master's two private chambers."

"Bonus: Steal the master's Family Jewels whilst he patrols his private chambers."

ummm that sounds realy painfull

you can pull im gonna leave the room... i realy don't swing to stealying some poor saps family jewls...
    Assassin-=:ToB:=-
    Peirce me with steal Rend me with claw and fang but as i die a ledgend is born for another generation to follow

first public release out!!!!. ..... ... .....within the next week .... just update you on my place.. i need to design 2 more bathrooms and 1 room. than just work on doors, ai ,secrets, and more rooms in the thief spawn, and story! i have just come across a crud load of bsp errors.... invisible walls anyone? invisible black holes in the ground anyone? anyway i am thinking of expanding a room or two and adding a few extra secrets..... so it's up to you wether you want to wait a little longer for a better map or you want your hands on whatever i got going now. i think i iwll expand it and it iwll take me an extra day to do so. as for the rest of the stuff...tomrorow i plan to add decorations and maybe some doors. once that is done i have a LOT of work to do on the thief spawn and the story (writing stuff like a ton of readable objects) and i also need to make that maze and arena for rats. but i will be done with this map by the end of next week for sure, or else i will punish myself ... well....hopefully all works out and i get all my probs fixed and it'll be a fun map to play. so far the only person to see a close version of it is grank.... ask him about it if you really wanna know..don't bug me

Take the time. Do it right.

hehe DP, I had to remake a third of my map about 3 or 4 times to finally rid myself of invisible walls-so have fun im leaving my bsp holes in,they rarely show up,they dont effect the game play,and all u see are stars and clouds drifting by (and also i dunno how to get rid of these ones anyway-if i had to remake the areas with them id have BIG problems (half my map deleted etc)

i added about hlaf the loot and i need furniture in the secret rooms and to make all the AI and the zone properties. also i need to add movers and a few secrets. then just try and try to get the damn polys down that showed up for no reason. i WILL be done next week...if not you can all ban me and rape me in the head..... i just hope adding AI doesn't take forever... then i'll need to fix some stuff up

now a question: how do i make it so the loot destroyer doesn't destroy certain objects? i have some loot in there that i must have because they are special items and stuff.

anyway.....seems on grank's pc it looks all weird....it wa slike that on sneaky's also..the sky being all light blue and looking like a sheet basically and some other errors..those are driver problems i'm guessing. i heard sneaky fixed them i think..

well all i need now are AI and a few secret places....than i just gotta get that damn loot to work right but noone will help me!!!!!! come on dalai, were are you loot master!

i'll prob be done tomororw and have to test tomorrow with testers..... but than you'll all have to wait a few hours once i'm ALL done ......unless you get the answer to that question i had above and go get it before other people ....but if you do you better not post about it on ttlg!!!! or i will never publicly release my maps for 3 days and me and the ToB buds will have fun messing around with it without you!

So hurry up alrdy!!!

i dunno...how does tomorow sound? i need to decorate teh place to make it look sexier. fix 2 bsp errors and make 5 movers. also add objective. then i am done.. .. .. now i just need a few more testers that will be here tomororw all day..... if i finish tomrorow which i think i will

btw if you plan to test... make sure you can get along with me, sneaky, grank, LR, mad gerbil, fri, some other people...also you better be ready to play the damn map for like 2 hours....

I think you will need me

Low machine ( can't play DE )
    And a ghoster.

This way you will know how ghosting your map goes, and how the lag is =D

hehe DP, I had to remake a third of my map about 3 or 4 times
    *coughkormangotremadeeighteentimessofarcough*

I'm BACK from my holiday and I chose this thread to announce it in. w00t!
    "Oooh, shiny!"
    Mordengaard
    Thievery Tester / Mapper / Nitpick

Welcome back, Mord. When's that 19th remake of Korman going to be ready?

Originally posted by Mordengaard
    *coughkormangotremadeeighteentimessofarcough*

I'm BACK from my holiday and I chose this thread to announce it in. w00t!
    i have to remake the front of my mansion seeing how it lags to hell..... there go my glowing mushrooms...my details are being deleted .

i learned my lesson: never use that evil 2d shape editor.....i remade things to look and be even better with less polys with normal vertices

good,good cant have 2 good maps released at the same time ah well the less trees u have the better ur fps is gonna get-and Dalai was right DP-pathnodes=fine (well unless ur the unhappy thief but.... )