TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26

Thread: gerbil rocket

  1. #1
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2002
    Location: CA,USA born in lithuania

    gerbil rocket


  2. #2
    Member
    Registered: May 2001
    Location: .nl
    ha-ha-ha.

  3. #3
    ***** OFFICIAL RLF RESPONSE *****

    Ladies, Gentlemen, Rodents:

    This news account illustrates clearly why the
    Rodent Liberation Front exists. For too long
    Rodents have been viewed as second class
    citizens by most, and suppositories by a few.

    This is the sort of abuse every Rodent can
    expect should the [RLF] fail to push back the
    tide of chaos sweeping the land. And don't
    think it will stop there, either.

    Thieves live only to gather riches for
    themselves. They see others as merely
    something to harvest and will gladly kill
    to amuse themselves (or in the chaos
    of Ragout, a fate worse than death)

    In response to this tragedy, the [RLF] is
    rushing financial aid and consuling to
    Ragouts wife and 152 children. They are now
    wards of the RLF and they will be protected
    and cared for from now. In addition to the
    aid, the RLF is stepping up its campaign to
    meet the thieves head first.. er.. head on
    and destroy them where they lurk.

    *lights a candle for Ragout*

    ******************************

  4. #4
    Member
    Registered: May 2001
    Location: .nl
    Tell me, do you really come up with this shit or do you use a lame-O-matic text generator?

  5. #5
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Germany near Cologne
    //Too bad I'm no use with shakespeare like ole english.

    Upon hearing about such horrible crimes yet again and about the word which was spread again by the honourful Mad_Gerbil himself I finally found my destiny.
    (//In my -in near future drasticly limited- free time) I hereby offer
    and beg to be allowed to risk my life always without any hesitation supporting the right and needed deeds which the Rodent Liberation Front is fighting for to have them be done. Such things must come to an end once and for all.


    Last edited by DaBeowulf; 10th Jan 2003 at 10:27.

  6. #6
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2002
    Location: a tract of land designated for a purpose
    The post which started this thread is CLEARLY and attempt by RLF mis-information operatives to drum up flagging support for the RLF on false pretenses. Such an event never occured, and there is no "Ragout".

    As references, I offer the following:

    http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blbyol4.htm

    http://urbanlegends.about.com/librar...y/aa091797.htm

    http://www.urbanlegends.com/animals/...ing/index.html

    DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS PROPOGANDA!!!

    The RLF exists for one purpose only: To keep the wealth of the the people of this land in the hands of the wealthy nobility, who maintain their positions through excessive taxation and oppression of the middle and lower classes!

  7. #7
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2002
    Yes, we are holding DarkProject hostage and making him start our propaganda threads. It was supposed be misleading! Damn you and your all seeing eye!!
    I may only be a 98 pound weakling, but when I put on armor and grab a sword, I feel like I could take on all the thieves in the world. But I suppose 98 pounds isn't bad for a gerbil.

  8. #8
    Originally posted by DaBeowulf
    //Too bad I'm no use with shakespeare like ole english.

    Upon hearing about such horrible crimes yet again and about the word which was spread again by the honourful Mad_Gerbil himself I finally found my destiny.
    (//In my -in near future drasticly limited- free time) I hereby offer
    and beg to be allowed to risk my life always without any hesitation supporting the right and needed deeds which the Rodent Liberation Front is fighting for to have them be done. Such things must come to an end once and for all.


    Honorable Friend of Freedom:
    Please contact me by email at thelenj@acd.net and we will discuss your membership.

    I'd like to point out how astounding the response is when you simply give people the truth. Once the flare of truth is cast into the darkened alley and the evil deeds of thieves are laid bare honorable Rodents everywhere are anxious to bear the Mace of Justice and the Sword of Vengence in defense of Freedom.

    *wipes sweaty brow*

  9. #9
    Originally posted by LaughingRat
    The post which started this thread is CLEARLY and attempt by RLF mis-information operatives to drum up flagging support for the RLF on false pretenses. Such an event never occured, and there is no "Ragout".

    As references, I offer the following:

    http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blbyol4.htm

    http://urbanlegends.about.com/librar...y/aa091797.htm

    http://www.urbanlegends.com/animals/...ing/index.html

    DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS PROPOGANDA!!!

    The RLF exists for one purpose only: To keep the wealth of the the people of this land in the hands of the wealthy nobility, who maintain their positions through excessive taxation and oppression of the middle and lower classes!
    Poor LaughingRat.
    The whether this tragic story actually happened or not is totally irrelevent.

    Is it acceptable to tell horrible stories about a minority? To tell stories that fuel fantasies about their humilation and death? Why once this sort of thing goes unchecked a whole generation is raised to believe this type of behavior is okay. Well I'll not stand for it and neither will my Rodent and Human Warriors!

    How you can claim we are merely about protecting nobility when stories like this are circulating is nothing short of incredible, but then I wouldn't expect the truth from the leader of one of the most despised den of thieves in existence.

    *spits*

  10. #10

  11. #11
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2002
    Location: a tract of land designated for a purpose
    *scratches head*

    Umm. Stories like this are circulating because the RLF fabricated them to gain support, based on something that never happened. That makes whether it happened or not COMPLETELY relevant. If such events never occur, it undermines the alleged need for an RLF in the first place.

    And no, it's not acceptable to tell horrible stories about a minority, so why did you do it?

    Really, I expected a much better rebuttal than that.

  12. #12
    LR:

    DarkProject brought the story to the attention of everyone here. I've had no part is spreading this horrible account of rodent abuse.

    Are you saying DarkProject is a tool of the [RLF]?

  13. #13
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2002
    Location: a tract of land designated for a purpose
    Originally posted by Mad_Gerbil
    DarkProject brought the story to the attention of everyone here. I've had no part is spreading this horrible account of rodent abuse.

    Are you saying DarkProject is a tool of the [RLF]?
    Of COURSE you had no part in it. Plausible denialbility. But DP is not a tool, but a dupe of the RLF. We already have confirmation that this is RLF propoganda from an RLF member:

    Originally posted by Mad_Bergil
    Yes, we are holding DarkProject hostage and making him start our propaganda threads. It was supposed be misleading! Damn you and your all seeing eye!!

  14. #14
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Germany near Cologne
    As I have let it been heard here I have heard of such incidents
    myself before several times and of course these devilish deeds were done
    secretly in the past and not talked about too much by the perpetrators.
    As the angelic-purity pretending LaughingRat pointed out himself reports of this
    horrific sexual practice/abuse and killing of innocent rodents now date back to
    1993.
    The resemblance in parts of or full names shows only that there always was
    an evil, malicious group of people.
    Calling those reports a joke would normally be beyond laughable in itself -as those would be of a too bad taste to ever be uttered by earthly people ever and the fact that they are true and this practice is performed by all evil taffers of this world is just too evident in our bad times- if it wasn't a case of such hellish deeds which terrify us every day. But so it is like outright confessing the truth of them.
    The rodents know the truth and they and the honest humans are beginning to dare to confess it as they see the successes of the Rodent Liberation Front.
    You cannot stop it anymore.
    There will be justice.

    Make your prayers and better end your lifes in the way
    of commiting suicide as a propitiatory sacrifice to get onto
    the good side the only way you seem to be able to.

  15. #15
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Germany near Cologne
    OMG they have taken the honourable Mad_Bergil hostage.
    Let's get it done quick and clean at once.
    How could Mad_Gerbil miss that?
    He must've been too moved by the original
    report.

  16. #16
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2002
    Location: a tract of land designated for a purpose
    Originally posted by DaBeowulf
    OMG they have taken the honourable Mad_Bergil hostage.
    Let's get it done quick and clean at once.
    How could Mad_Gerbil miss that?
    He must've been too moved by the original
    report.
    I AM a rodent, you FOOL! In no way would I EVER support such practices if they were, in fact, going on! As the evidence I've presented (from sources biased neither towards the RLF nor CTG) shows, it's all a lie! No such thing goes on. It's all fabrication, intended to rally support for an organization who's sole purpose is keeping the majority of the wealth of this land in the hands of the corrupt and greedy aristocracy!

    Now, who is the more honorable? The RLF, who's members are KNOWN to go amongst us under different names (coughgarliskcoughmadbergilcough), and who spin this web of lies to deceive you, or an upstanding citizen, who's only desire is to return to you teh wealth stolen from you by the TRUE thieves of this land, the nobles?!

  17. #17
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2002
    Originally posted by DaBeowulf
    OMG they have taken the honourable Mad_Bergil hostage.
    Let's get it done quick and clean at once.
    How could Mad_Gerbil miss that?
    He must've been too moved by the original
    report.

    Thank you for picking up on that reverse phsychology!! Now, come save me from the clutches of DP and and his evil horde.

    They made me put that post up to try to reduce our honor, and try to remove themselves from this post so they couldn't be connected to it!!!

    Those devious bastards.
    I may only be a 98 pound weakling, but when I put on armor and grab a sword, I feel like I could take on all the thieves in the world. But I suppose 98 pounds isn't bad for a gerbil.

  18. #18
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Germany near Cologne
    Mr. Laughing "Rat"
    Ha again.
    You couldn't possibly forget: No rodent would call another rodent a fool, never ever!!!
    I gave you some advice liar better go by it for your own good.
    But if you decide to keep it up(maybe you just cannot any other way in which case I grow to pity you. Who knows how the evil powers work?) how about gathering and giving proof that the good NOBLES do what you claim they do which holds up as believable and valid?
    You should be occupied 'till we get to you and send you back to the hell you spawned of
    even if that would take us forever.(which I trust you it won't take us as we used to fight and start doing so with your kind while you made up all this)
    Those are my last words.
    Last edited by DaBeowulf; 10th Jan 2003 at 13:21.

  19. #19
    A little bit of history about LaughingRat:

    He used to go by the name BlackenedEagle. We all know that eagles FEAST upon Rodents and see them as nothing but a free lunch. He only changed his name to LaughingRat upon forming the CTG (a guild of gutless thieves). LaughingRat is nothing but BlackenedEagle in disguise! His guild affilations betrays his real intent, however.

    A predator, a killer, a destroyer of life!

    I'd like to continue this discussion, but I must journey to a Rodent orphanage this afternoon with a hummer full of toys. Evidently this last evening a bunch of thieves broke into the place and made off with all the tot's toys. Poor pups! First the thieves take their mommys and daddys and now they come for the toys!

    When will this wickedness end?

  20. #20
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2002
    Originally posted by LaughingRat
    I AM a rodent, you FOOL! In no way would I EVER support such practices if they were, in fact, going on! As the evidence I've presented (from sources biased neither towards the RLF nor CTG) shows, it's all a lie! No such thing goes on. It's all fabrication, intended to rally support for an organization who's sole purpose is keeping the majority of the wealth of this land in the hands of the corrupt and greedy aristocracy!

    Now, who is the more honorable? The RLF, who's members are KNOWN to go amongst us under different names (coughgarliskcoughmadbergilcough), and who spin this web of lies to deceive you, or an upstanding citizen, who's only desire is to return to you teh wealth stolen from you by the TRUE thieves of this land, the nobles?!

    I didn't want people to go: "Oh, look, there is that rotten thief no good sun of a taffer," before they got to know the new me!
    The one that fights for right and justice...and doesn't kill Lord Munchkin just for the hell of it.
    I may only be a 98 pound weakling, but when I put on armor and grab a sword, I feel like I could take on all the thieves in the world. But I suppose 98 pounds isn't bad for a gerbil.

  21. #21
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2002
    He used to go by the name BlackenedEagle. We all know that eagles FEAST upon Rodents and see them as nothing but a free lunch. He only changed his name to LaughingRat upon forming the CTG (a guild of gutless thieves). LaughingRat is nothing but BlackenedEagle in disguise! His guild affilations betrays his real intent, however.

    He became Blackened after Gerbil hit him with a fire bolt in self defense.. Thus, his anger is great! He will go to any extent to get revenge...!!!
    I may only be a 98 pound weakling, but when I put on armor and grab a sword, I feel like I could take on all the thieves in the world. But I suppose 98 pounds isn't bad for a gerbil.

  22. #22
    LOL
    With all this discussion I picture a bunch of rodents standing in a circle chattering at each other in profane terms directed at the enemy. LOL!
    Think "Chip and Dale". LOL

    Sorry to break the mood.
    I'm so please to have other crazy rodents on the side of truth, justice, and the rodent way.


  23. #23
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2002
    I may only be a 98 pound weakling, but when I put on armor and grab a sword, I feel like I could take on all the thieves in the world. But I suppose 98 pounds isn't bad for a gerbil.

  24. #24
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2002
    Location: a tract of land designated for a purpose
    Originally posted by Mad_Gerbil
    I'm so please to have other crazy rodents on the side of truth, justice, and the rodent way.
    Yeah, it's a really nice side to be on. You should try joining it some time.

  25. #25
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2001
    Location: Lying at bottom of Deck 1 elev
    You think that one is funny...

    Read this one.
    Kill 'em all. Let SHODAN sort 'em out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •