TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: bDicePlayer

bDicePlayer

I was browsing Unreal Wiki and read this for Unreal's Krall monster:

"bDicePlayer
    This variable can be used to make a Krall play dice with other Krall in its team. Obviously, a group of Krall in the middle of a dice game will be very distracted, and they are unlikely to even notice an approaching player. To make use of this feature, have all Krall in the team arranged in a circle, and set this variable to True for each one of them. Make sure that one of the team is identified as the Team Leader, so that he will produce a pair of dice for the team to play with."

I think it would be cool if the TUT team could copy this over for the AI guards in TUT. Or even change it so it looks like guards are playing a game of "Quarters" with coins. Of course, if the coins they are playing with are stolen, they should go suspisious.
    Signed,
    Richard M. Nixon.

I think it would be a short game of dice in Thievery. One guard would inevitably accuse the other of cheating. I mean, the dice are OBVIOUSLY loaded. Have you noticed that they ALWAYS land with the same side up?

lol.
    Signed,
    Richard M. Nixon.

and have u noticed u coan chuck the dice on the ground and they will roll everywhere- try it on nostalgia and ull see it will glide from one side to the other (u would obviously have to summon the dice untill my map comes out )
    NB-CoD

All right...

Stone or Coin?