TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does ToB have any honor?

Does ToB have any honor?

I noticed that the leader of CTG called the leader of ToB a "dupe" in the gerbil rocket thread. Apparently, the official spokesperson for CTG feels the leadership of ToB is weakminded and suseptible to deception. Even worse, he voiced that view on a public messageboard.

Perhaps I'm used to the [RLF] where when any member is publically assaulted the rest of the organization rallies to extract revenge upon the offender. Of course, that is exactly the sort of behavior one would expect from a band of ph33rless lovers of freedom and honor.

I think the honor of DarkProject (and he is worthy of some respect, even if he is my enemy) is something ToB should move to defend. I think match between ToB and CTG is in order.

Of course, CTG may feel their leaders loose lips aren't worth backing OR perhaps the members of ToB feel their leader is a dupe and not worth defending.

Only time will tell.

Classic misdirection. Clearly the leader of the RLF is attempting to pit CTG against ToB because he knows his own supposedly mighty organization is weak and feeble, and can't withstand the onslaught of either guild alone.

I propose the forces of ToB and CTG ally to crush the RLF vermin, who give rodenthood a bad name, and who conspire behind the backs of the citizens off this land to deceive them, and to keep THEIR wealth in the hands of the filthy, honorless nobles. To this end, I open the Crackaz practice server to all the good members of ToB, to ready themselves for the coming conflict.

Although, given the feeble nature of the opposition, readying oneself to deal with this conflict will mostly be a matter of finding the most effective way of getting the blood and crushed bone off your bootheels.

Does RLF have any honour? I think NOT!. now let's test something,

Mad Gerbil is a dunce!

Let's see how many rlf members rally for that
    NB-CoD

LR:

The fact you called DarkProject a "dupe" isn't misdirection.
    It's just a statement of fact.

But if the members of ToB don't have a problem with it, I guess I shouldn't either.

*cough*

Originally posted by [NAUC]Chief

Mad Gerbil is a dunce!

Chef,
    Where can I get a list of your membership.
    Could you post it here.

I'm only curious.

I guess you are joking, cause if not, this is the saddest thing ever.

Well, actually i once saw a dog without legs that was pretty sad too. Poor thing!

What is [RLF]? Never heard of em.
    Signed,
    Richard M. Nixon.

Originally posted by Mad_Gerbil
    The fact you called DarkProject a "dupe" isn't misdirection.
    It's just a statement of fact.
    It's also not a slight aimed at the leader of ToB. It's merely a statement of fact that indicates he's been deceived by a band masquerading as paragons of justice. That he couldn't see through your facade is only an indication that he doesn't know you as well as I do.

Mad Gerbil is a dunce!

He may be a dunce, but he is a good one. A good leader that is. Ill rally behind him anyday.
    I may only be a 98 pound weakling, but when I put on armor and grab a sword, I feel like I could take on all the thieves in the world. But I suppose 98 pounds isn't bad for a gerbil.

Originally posted by Mad_Bergil
    He may be a dunce, but he is a good one. A good leader that is. Ill rally behind him anyday.
    Such an outpouring of support! Please, hand me a hanky! I'm tearing up!!!

LOL!

Originally posted by LaughingRat
    Such an outpouring of support! Please, hand me a hanky! I'm tearing up!!!

LOL!
    speaking of tears.... ijust added the 'tear of blood' into my map... now just decorating, secrets, and making the damn thing give off light is needed

glad we're finally allies :P

Mad Gerbil is a dunce!

If I were you Chief I would be very carefull next time I was out for a catwalk... because you may step on one of my traps... and nothing could save you from my wrath then.

[RLF]'s No 1 target: The Chief.

I think CTG and ToB should join up. That might give you guys a chance at taking at least 1 or 2 maps from us.

Oh wait ... Now I get it. LR just wants ToB to practice with them so he will know how to beat them. Boy LR you had me fooled for a second. Carry on carry on.

[RLF]Kore (V)acLoed

Yeah ToB just cannot fall for that. CTG has smelled the first opportunity
    and tried without much thinking:
    Classic misdirection. Clearly the leader of the RLF is attempting to pit CTG against ToB because he knows his own supposedly mighty organization is weak and feeble, and can't withstand the onslaught of either guild alone.[...]
    Clearly the leader of CTG is attempting to win an alliance with the questionable honourful but decent strong guild known as ToB because of course he fears them and also that his guild is too weak to deal with the RLF on its own.
    He insults them in stating they might need more practice as if they don't just
    want to hang out for a bit of fun only as they don't need any practice when facing a challenge.
    So he even seems to try to make them dependable on CTG in the long run should he believe what he implied.
    And it seems very clear he does believe it as it was not wise to insult someone he
    wants to ally with.
    After all an alliance with CTG would definitely mean ToB losing any honour they have.

It's also not a slight aimed at the leader of ToB. It's merely a statement of fact that indicates he's been deceived by a band masquerading as paragons of justice. That he couldn't see through your facade is only an indication that he doesn't know you as well as I do.
    Ouch, do you smell what's coming from his remarks?

When taking into account all these obvious facts and the one that ToB is expanding their territory with new maps in the near future all this is really no riddle or trap to fall for.

Originally posted by Kore_(V)acLeod
    I think CTG and ToB should join up. That might give you guys a chance at taking at least 1 or 2 maps from us.

Oh wait ... Now I get it. LR just wants ToB to practice with them so he will know how to beat them. Boy LR you had me fooled for a second. Carry on carry on.

[RLF]Kore (V)acLoed
    Kore, I think you have a concussion from having been whacked on the head too many times. Much like the rest of RLF, for that matter.

Ouch, do you smell what's coming from his remarks?

Smells like Darkproject...

LR...!!! what have you been up to!
    I may only be a 98 pound weakling, but when I put on armor and grab a sword, I feel like I could take on all the thieves in the world. But I suppose 98 pounds isn't bad for a gerbil.

*cough, cough* and I smell his stinking thinking he's smarter than DarkProject *cough*

DarkProject has seen the wisdom in joining forces. That is enough. Your attempts to drive a wedge between CTG and Tob because you fear us have failed.

The only thing here that I smell is the RLF's terror.

Listen you!! Squeek Squeek!! squeeeekk! squeeek squeek!

Sorry, when I get all mad about stuff I sometime revert back to my native langauge.

LR, you're a squeek-head.

Sorry, when I get all mad about stuff I sometime revert back to my native langauge.

Please, Bergil... lets keep the profanity to a minimum.

I still don't know what this RLF is! Is it a clan??? Or is it just Mad_Gerbil with a bunch of aliases?
    Signed,
    Richard M. Nixon.

I'm sorry I have not had the chance to kill you yet Pendragon. You may find out about us at

Ahh, gerbilese. The bastardized version of TRUE rodentspeak.

Originally posted by Mad_Gerbil
    Please, Bergil... lets keep the profanity to a minimum.

Sorry , oh great one...these kind of things get to me though!

Ahh, gerbilese. The bastardized version of TRUE rodentspeak.
    Shut yer cheese-hole, you oversized mouse!!