TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 100 of 104 FirstFirst ... 5055606570758085909596979899100101102103104 LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 2585

Thread: Almalexia is a psycho

PAGE 100 BITCHEZZZZ

.....Nice.

Woohoo! Time to dance, time to eat bacon, time to party while wearing electric underwear!

Last edited by PeeperStorm; 4th Oct 2008 at 12:19.

I call dibs on last post.

Last post? This thread will go on forever, like herpes and Tom Green movies.

No, I'm pretty sure it's bound to end. It's just you and me now. And if you won't let it go on you're -own-, I will be forced to challenge you to a fight to the death in order to see who will be the last name, in this epic thread.

It looks like PeeperStorm has conceded victory to you. You are indeed the terminating poster to this epic thread. I am honored to be the first to congratulate you on your triumph!

Edit: Oops

See? It's not just us. By celebrating the end, cyrano has perpetuated the thread. I win!

Edited to add:
    1 ISO standard "Neener, neener"
    1 gross of US standard "Nanny-nanny, boo-boo"s

Would someone like to summarize this thread for a newcomer? Reading soley the title of the thread and the last page, I'm utterly confused. But I concur with the assesment of Almalexia herself.

SCREW YOU GUYS AND GET OUT OF MY THREAAAAAD.

Infinity: This thread, although it started off discussing how crazy the character Almalexia is, after several pages of discussion between the tight community that was the Morrowind forums, it had slowly spun wildly off topic and has now actually be replaced by several geeks who decided to just keep it going.

Rumor has it that this thread may go on past Armageddon, and out of this thread will come a true hero to slay all the (forum) trolls in the world.

NOW GET OUT OF MY THREAAAAAD. I demand last post, and I am TOTALLY SERIAL about DUELING whoever it TAKES to get the LAST POST.

RanDoM CAPz loCK.

CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOOL.

Oh man. This sounds like a challenge. The frustrating part is, like the British trying to defeat the Americans in their revolutionary war, you can't win until all of your enemies are dead. If you get the last post, and 5 years from now, someone makes another, then you still haven't won, your victory would demand self perpetuation.

Good luck sir, and may I be the first of many to assault your progress.

[edit] woah, civil->revolutionary... sometimes they all just sound the same [/edit]

"Assault your progress" sounds suspiciously like a euphemism for an unspeakable act that will render Gorgonseye unable to ride an elephant without an orthopedic nose cozy. I say go for it!

I don't think I'll ever be able to ride my elephant the same way again...

Edit: Woo-Hoo I won!
    Last edited by Gorgonseye; 24th Oct 2008 at 17:54.

In former Soviet Union, elephant rides you!

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgonseye View Post
    Infinity: This thread, although it started off discussing how crazy the character Almalexia is, after several pages of discussion between the tight community that was the Morrowind forums, it had slowly spun wildly off topic and has now actually be replaced by several geeks who decided to just keep it going.
    Slowly spun offtopic?! If I'm not mistaken, the second post already displays severe symptoms of offtopicness and from the sixth post on offtopic actually has become the topic!

Ooh man, how times have changed! It's Ailtar here... It would seem that my propler account is not working... *Suspiciously eyes all the moderators*

But it doesn't really seem like much has changed eh? Talking about random stuffs, Gorgonseye still predicting the end of this thread, newcomers to the thread talking about how this doesn't have anything to do with Morrowind...

So, hows life everyone?

You mean other than the fact that a skunk got under my house and sprayed there, and now all day long I smell like I've been vulcanized? Other than Gorgonseye's shameful elephant fetish? Not bad, I guess.

Not much changed here aside from my imminent removal from highschool? Not a lot changed at all...

And I'm not -predicting- the end of the thread, it's at page hundred, it's good where it is, it's the perfect place to end! So actually I'm ending it. So GTFO!

...Please?

Chakat sex pillow
    Guys, I'm trying to find the mudcrab. Do you know whereabouts he/she/hir/it may be? Got shitloads of cutlery to offload.

Also, who is this Psycholexia babe and does she do anything interessin? I wouldn't mind a little in-game wiggle, know what I mean?
    Last edited by Sulphur; 5th Dec 2008 at 03:33.

Of course that's why you smell so bad, Peeperstorm. On an unrelated subject, when was the last time you had a shower?

And Gorgonseye, you say that your innim...Inniminnen...Innimeennmimminem..
    that you are about to get removed from your High School? What is that all about? Or are you just pulling an emo act for attention... Like a sort of pity card, saying 'My last wish as a high schooler is to end this thread!'....Or maybe you were joking and I'm just taking it too seriously...

(Also, lucky you guys. Windows 2000 doesn't have a hyperlink feature )

Quote Originally Posted by Andaroo View Post
    Of course that's why you smell so bad, Peeperstorm. On an unrelated subject, when was the last time you had a shower?
    Shower? Real men bathe in the tears of their victims. Which reminds me, anyone seen RyushiBlade around recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Ailtar View Post
    Yes, but no amount of vitamin C can prevent bullet wounds! *Shoots Ryushiblade with a 12 Gauge* MWAHAHAHA!!! But he did have a point. Go now and eat some oranges or something.

Oh, and happy mothers today if some bored mother decides to click on this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by RyushiBlade View Post
    It's dying
    Last post by Ryushi and the a post by me. Maybe he's pulling some sort of Cyber stun, pretending that he really did get shot by a 12 Gauge and is now trying to get us to send him $30 'Get well soon' presents.

Mind you, that would only make sense IF he didn't make that next post. He was AGREEING with Gorgonseye, that the thread is dying. Is that something Ryushi would do? No. Which means that Gorgonseye must have KIDNAPPED him, and is now torturing him into giving him his password, so he can log in as Ryushi and DELETE this thread, so it ends forever! The end! Game over!

*Throws sushi at Gorgonseye* (Reference to some really wierd fight between everybody about 15 pages ago)

Edit: And wait... Why does bathing in tears remind you of Ryushi anyway? O_O

Hi I'm new to the site!

I'm sorry.

Edit: I was going to go on a rant about how my life's basically been going downhill since an encounter with a certain lady, but it was getting long and I couldn't bring myself to finish it. So. Yea.

Morrowind.TTLG.com

If by certain lady you mean Almalexia then YOU CAN'T SAY YOU WEREN'T WARNED!

Yeah she's been around the canton a few times, ifyaknowwhadimean.

And wait... Why does bathing in tears remind you of Ryushi anyway? O_O
    I'll never tell. Let's just say that it involves an eskimo in an Invader Zim costume and leave it at that.

Hi I'm new to the site!
    Welcome to the gym socks. I hope your orangutang will be a pleasant one. With two you get free spanking. I took my pills today!

Page 100 of 104 FirstFirst ... 5055606570758085909596979899100101102103104 LastLast