TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 13 of 104 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718232833384348535863 ... LastLast

Thread: Almalexia is a psycho

Originally posted by Ania
    Mentioning restraint the last time led to interesting (though not entirely surprising)revelations.
    Whose turn is it to confess this time?
    And who will be dispensing absolution?

[edit] Actually, this is a redundant question, given the nature of our posts to date. We are obviously dark and twisted individuals. I certainly am, and becoming more so by the day! This thread has a lot to answer for... [/edit]

Ania
    (Edit: Ooh, unlucky page 13! And 300 posts! Do I get a prize?)

Given the way this thread's gone so far, I think any revelations from this point on would have to be pretty far out in order to shock.* However, I like your elegant use of the religious metaphors. I suppose you could say that the Moderating Tribunal would be the ones to dispense absolution**, seeing as they're sort of priest-like figures, charged with overseeing the flock, as it were
    So who else is coming to Ania's party?

*Please people, don't take that as a challenge.
    **Or correction, as they see fit.
    "No zombie turkeys, I don't want to turn into a turkey myself, and I don't want any other weird surprises!"

*grin* Well, assuming that I could get a bit of a heads-up (ie: a month or two), I could probably arrange for a couple days off. I'd have to get my passport renewed though. Hrm... oh, and there is that minor thing of airfares being US$1000 or more between Phoenix and (for example) Cardiff...

As for that prize........

Would it be best if I didn't ask what you had in mind?
    How about a TTLGet Together fund? We could auction Striker off, or something But we'll have to make sure there's enough left over for squirty cream after paying everyone's travelling expenses *fsssszzzzzzttt*
    "No zombie turkeys, I don't want to turn into a turkey myself, and I don't want any other weird surprises!"

Best for whom? Besides, if I did actually reveal it, you'd lose out on all that delicious anticipation and nervousness; I could never do that to you... So you see, it's in your own interests that I keep it vague until the last possible moment....

Regarding auctioning, I somehow think someone of a curvaceous nature would net more loot than Striker would; heck, I might even put in a bid

Originally posted by Forsythe
    Best for whom? Besides, if I did actually reveal it, you'd lose out on all that delicious anticipation and nervousness; I could never do that to you...

Really, it's the only thing that keeps me coming back here That, and the candy....

So you see, it's in your own interests that I keep it vague until the last possible moment....

Yes, yes of course this is all "in my own interests" and "for my own good." I have a horrible feeling that the next phrase in that sequence goes something like "This is going to hurt me more than it hurts you."

Regarding auctioning, I somehow think someone of a curvaceous nature would net more loot than Striker would; heck, I might even put in a bid
    Auction Ania. She comes with a selection of gardening tools
    Speaking of Ania, I'm going to send her a piccy of me to put on her website. I think after that it'll be your turn, Forsythe. It can't be scarier than Striker's hitman photo

Originally posted by Jordana Chal
    Really, it's the only thing that keeps me coming back here That, and the candy....

Yes, yes of course this is all "in my own interests" and "for my own good." I have a horrible feeling that the next phrase in that sequence goes something like "This is going to hurt me more than it hurts you."
    Hrm... no, I'm fairly certain it'd "hurt" you more than me... (but only so far as it's enjoyable, needless to say)
    I think after that it'll be your turn, Forsythe. It can't be scarier than Striker's hitman photo
    *laugh* No problem re: the pic, but I warn you, the only scanned pics I have make me look like a grinning idiot (The latter half of that being the inaccurate part, thankyouverymuch )

Edit: Fixed a typo.
    Last edited by Forsythe; 22nd Mar 2003 at 23:26.

Forsythe darling, nobody could POSSIBLY think you were an idiot, although you may well be grinning like one in your photos. You could always have another one taken, wherein you look suitably dark and mysterious, though...

Jordy, I am appalled. Auction ME? Does this mean you don't want competition at the party? I'm sure we have enough moderators* to go round!

[edit] !! Why not auction the photos? Some people will pay good money for such filth and corruption... [/edit]

Ania

*although the term 'moderator' is becoming more and more of a misnomer, given its derivation from 'moderate'
    Last edited by Ania; 23rd Mar 2003 at 13:17.

Photographic corruption, I might have a few examples of that

If were shipping contributours, we'll have to remember to put airholes in the crates.
    Last edited by ceebs; 23rd Mar 2003 at 13:53.

*worries slightly*
    Pray do tell!

Ania

A few skellybones in the closet Ania?

now why would that worry you?

I could be talking about photo's of myself?

A few skellybones in the closet Ania?
    Well, not that I knew! Which is why I'm only worried slightly. And yes, this could be the Ceebs in chainmail bikini one...

Are you coming to the party then, Lacerta?

Ania

For sure - I'm only just over the border - just let me know which tools to bring!

Jordy, I am appalled. Auction ME? Does this mean you don't want competition at the party? I'm sure we have enough moderators* to go round!

Especially if we slice them up really small first

!! Why not auction the photos? Some people will pay good money for such filth and corruption...
    Yeah, we'd probably end up buying them ourselves

*although the term 'moderator' is becoming more and more of a misnomer, given its derivation from 'moderate'
    Heheheh

A synonym for moderate is restrained

ROTFL!
    Thank you for pointing that out. All is becoming clear now.

Ania

Forsythe darling, nobody could POSSIBLY think you were an idiot, although you may well be grinning like one in your photos.
    Hrm... I'll take you at your word on that
    http://photos.yahoo.com/tran_fors

You could always have another one taken, wherein you look suitably dark and mysterious, though...
    Easy enough... just like on here, if I don't smile or grin it looks like I'm brooding.

Originally posted by ceebs
    A synonym for moderate is restrained
    Blast, you beat me to it

Have also discovered Forsythe's webpage. it may be more difficult to get him over here than we thought. unless he has feindish mechanical plans of his own that we don't know about

Originally posted by Forsythe
    Hrm... I'll take you at your word on that
    http://photos.yahoo.com/tran_fors

OMG!! You look sort of, vaguely, like Striker! How scary is that?

Ceebs: *ROFL* This is the part that got me worried:

"Getting New Users Started on Forsythe"

That sounds a bit.........

I noticed something about 'making Forsythe's sessions more secure' on that site.
    The plot thickens.

You look very wholesome in these pictures, Forsythe. Who'd have thought it.

Ania

[internal dialogue]Hrm... must make a note to further modify ceeb's CIA file...[/internal dialogue]
    Oh, ha-ha, very funny, no, I *beep* am not a computer *beep*.
    [internal dialogue]Must also note to eliminate contractor who 'patched' my voicebox routines[/internal dialogue]

Jordana: Well y'see, it takes awhile to *ahem* break new "users" in

Ania: I've found, from observation, that it's easier to mask that portion of my life; co-workers of mine who haven't have been quietly shifted out the door. Corporations (especially big ones) don't like any sort of hint of "alternative" lifestyles. Damned puritanical, if you ask me.

Easy enough to make "sessions" more secure though... small but sturdy locks

You look very wholesome in these pictures, Forsythe. Who'd have thought it.
    It's always the quiet ones, look at John Major

S'true, John Major was a 'whip'

Oh, it gets worse:

"All Forsythe users are encouraged to do their Forsythe work in kerberized sessions for the stronger protection they provide."

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I haven't laughed this much since...well, earlier in this thread.
    Oh yes, BTW, Forsythe, forgot to say, nice piccies Loved the don't drink and drive t-shirt.
    My turn now, I think. I'm currently digging through my photo albums for a reasonable (recent) picture. I'll send it to Ania as soon as I do. I've already come up with an absolutely adorable pic taken with my sister when I was about seven. I look so cheeky and mischievous on it.

Page 13 of 104 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718232833384348535863 ... LastLast