TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 18 of 104 FirstFirst ... 381314151617181920212223283338434853586368 ... LastLast

Thread: Almalexia is a psycho

Originally posted by Striker
    Hey! Keep your hands off of my 'angle grinder'!!!

LOL Oh, I do beg your pardon. It was the first thing that came to hand, so I just grabbed it

And it can be painful when 'applied' to a human body! hehe

*Me pushes everyone into the pond and jumps in afterwards!*

-Striker
    Wey-hey!! This should be interesting. Striker, you've been fairly quiet of late in this thread. Nice to see you joining in the madness once more.
    Hope you heated the water up for us
    "No zombie turkeys, I don't want to turn into a turkey myself, and I don't want any other weird surprises!"

the first thing that came to hand
    Yeeeees. Right. This is the shy person speaking.

Hope you heated the water up for us
    I do not think heating will be required. Things are reaching boiling point quite nicely already

Ania, steaming

Originally posted by Ania
    Yeeeees. Right. This is the shy person speaking.

I didn't quite mean it that way, actually. I'm sure you won't believe me, but it wasn't intended to have a double meaning. That time, anyway.
    Trouble is that there's very little you can say these days that isn't open to being interpreted in some dodgy way
    And I am shy! Honest. I don't think I'm convincing anyone, but 'tis true, nevertheless

I do not think heating will be required. Things are reaching boiling point quite nicely already.

Ania, steaming
    Yes, it's like a sauna in here
    "No zombie turkeys, I don't want to turn into a turkey myself, and I don't want any other weird surprises!"

*takes a moment from working to take a soak* Ahhhh.... much better. They keep my workplace like a freezer, and even turn the AC on full blast around midnight. Bizarre culture, Arizona's is. You almost qualify as a disabled driver if you don't drive a truck around here. Hrm... much as I'd rather not though, it being 10:30PM now, I'd best get back to it...

But before I do... here, have a blast *tosses some pool toys in*

*shambles off to resume his attempts at percussive programming*

("shy"... *heh*)

Morrowind.TTLG.com

Yeah, shy people don't just grab things like that out in public. And we believe that you didn't mean it like that. Suuure we do!

* Pushes a button and turns the spa on.*

Ahhh, this is the life! *Grabs one of Forsythe's 'toys'!

-Striker
    The views expressed in my post are not necessarily mine.

And to think I nearly missed the splishy-splashy fun?! Tsk.. that would never have done.....

Hmmm.... battery powered toys in the pool? This could be interesting!

*Returns from Hiding behind the bush*

Is it safe to come out yet?

Why is the spa only coming from behind striker?

[Edited to remove gibberish, Keyboard turning normal spelling into drunken writing, either that or I've been on the cocoa]
    Last edited by ceebs; 26th Mar 2003 at 09:46.

And who's been giving YOU a hiding then?

Oh just some Morans

Had an anti war demo in lampy yesterday, uniformed police managed to foul up the trafic with their vans, local churches leafleted every house in the town. Large number of locals came out as well as the usual suspects (hippies, students, academics &c.). (as well as undercover policemen.) a good time was had by all.

"Don't do drugs, 'cause if you do drugs, you're a hippy. And hippies suck."
    I am pro-death.

I am a hippy. I suck. This is an innuendo-filled thread.

Ania

This REALLY is a thread full of inuendo

Yes, dear. It is. But I thought I'd point it out, so that no-one would think I was dissing myself, while I was in fact innuendo-ing.
    Incidentally, I note that saying that something sucks is not that common in the UK. We'd probably tend to say something was crap. As in, that's really crap. Or, you're crap at this. But perhaps native English speakers would care to comment?

Ania, trying to duck the assortment of power tools* being brandished by all and sundry.

*Striker brand (TM), naturally

Originally posted by Striker
    Yeah, shy people don't just grab things like that out in public.

Well, keep it tucked away in future, then

And we believe that you didn't mean it like that. Suuure we do!

I didn't think you would. I won't bother protesting my innocence in future, then I think my credibility in that area has been compromised too severely already. But you have to admit that some of the most common words have double meanings, so it's hard to say anything totally clean-sounding! Not thay any of us are really trying, at the moment.....

("shy"... *heh*)

Don't believe me if you don't want to. I can see why you wouldn't but there must be a lot of people who are quiet in real life and become more uninhibited online. After all, in some ways it's easier to express yourself over a computer screen, if you're not especially confident with other people.

*splashes everyone*

Originally posted by Jordana Chal
    Don't believe me if you don't want to. I can see why you wouldn't but there must be a lot of people who are quiet in real life and become more uninhibited online. After all, in some ways it's easier to express yourself over a computer screen, if you're not especially confident with other people.
    *chuckles gently* I think we're all having more fun with your protestations to our teasing than we're actually denying the possibility
    *splashes everyone*
    *turns the hose on Jordana* (Hey, keep your mind out of the gutter, now; after what happened to Striker, I know better than to brandish what you're thinking of in public )

Originally posted by Forsythe
    *chuckles gently* I think we're all having more fun with your protestations to our teasing than we're actually denying the possibility

Fine

*turns the hose on Jordana* (Hey, keep your mind out of the gutter, now; after what happened to Striker, I know better than to brandish what you're thinking of in public )
    You read my mind! More cold water, please Mr Moderator

Originally posted by Jordana Chal

I believe you Jordana *non-sarky smile* (wowsers.. just had images of standing in a happy clappy circle of personal empowerment...and after being part of this thread, quite possibly of support and counselling too!) I think its funky that this thread lets loose people's angelically devillish sides....... mine's warming up nicely.....

Nope Ania, can't say I hear "sucks" getting said so much on this side of the pond.... I think it's 'cos overuse can render half the population preeetty much useless, glazed over and slack-jawed... (but very very compliant )

Is that overuse of the word? or overuse of sucking?

Originally posted by ceebs
    Is that overuse of the word? or overuse of sucking?

Erm... "overuse of sucking"??? I didn't think it was possible for those three words to even exist in that order?

well it can make your jaw ache

Speaking from experience here, Ceebs?

*chuckle* I think this'un works both ways if you do it right, actually; additionally, by the end of it my tongue's usually so numb it may as well be made of shoe-leather.

Damn New I missed the 'or so i've been told' line

I'm not entirely sure I understood the last three or four posts, and I'm not sure I should ask for clarification, either

But perhaps native English speakers would care to comment?

You could say "you're shite at that" if you wanted to....really depends on where you come from.

Page 18 of 104 FirstFirst ... 381314151617181920212223283338434853586368 ... LastLast