TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 104 FirstFirst 1234567121722273237424752102 ... LastLast

Thread: Almalexia is a psycho

Morrowind.TTLG.com

I never understood those damn cryptic crosswords!!! My mum does them and I swear she just makes the answers up! e.g. Clue: 'The King and his horse went up a hill'. The answer is of course 'Carrots'!

And I'm not even going to ask what a sarnie is... (sammich? with sardines?)

I think you have a stalker (I said Stalker, not Striker )

I'm a grand old 23, so yeah a year younger than you. And about 30 years more synical

Grandpa Forsyth is 31 at my last reconing. Hope he doesn't try to kill me for that

-Striker
    The views expressed in my post are not necessarily mine.

Originally posted by Striker
    I never understood those damn cryptic crosswords!!! My mum does them and I swear she just makes the answers up! e.g. Clue: 'The King and his horse went up a hill'. The answer is of course 'Carrots'!

And I'm not even going to ask what a sarnie is... (sammich? with sardines?)
    Short for sandwich...any sandwich, not just a sardiney one

I think you have a stalker (I said Stalker, not Striker )

I'm a grand old 23, so yeah a year younger than you. And about 30 years more synical

Grandpa Forsyth is 31 at my last reconing. Hope he doesn't try to kill me for that
    Stalker?!
    31, is that all? From his wry references to his age I thought he was a lot older than that...about 50 or something Let's get together and buy him some slippers and a pipe
    "No zombie turkeys, I don't want to turn into a turkey myself, and I don't want any other weird surprises!"

Morrowind.TTLG.com

Ahhh, that expains it. Though how you get Sarnie from Sandwich is another thing... We call them sammich ro sanga's here.

Yeah, the newspaper guy must be stalking you. Then he wrote an article about chicks and fantasies with orcs or something.

Hehe, 31 in gaming years does make you almost 50 I'll chip in to the slippers, as long as they are brown.

-Striker

While you're getting the pipe and slippers for Forsythe, why not pick up a Zimmer frame for me, ya pair of whippersnappers? I feel like a real granny now! (though I don't look like one- it's the old hippy in the hills lifestyle keeping me looking not a day over... erm... whatever)*
    Ania

*I put my birthday in the user profile, if you must know

Gaming Keeps You Young!! Yay!!!!!
    I looked at your profile some time ago, I like to check people out as early as possible
    "No zombie turkeys, I don't want to turn into a turkey myself, and I don't want any other weird surprises!"

Morrowind.TTLG.com

Hehe, that makes you old enough to be my M.... err Older Sister!

I would have picked you to be much younger... must be the youthful exuberance in your posts, or somesuch.

-Striker

Old enough to be your what?! Mistress? (cheeky pup!)

Ania
    (who compulsively reads people's profiles and then gets annoyed when they don't put enough info in them)
    Last edited by Ania; 6th Feb 2003 at 23:27.

I think you scared him away Either that or he's gone for a cold shower.....

Morrowind.TTLG.com

Ania: Yeah, Mistress. Command me, my Mistress!

Jordy: Nah, not a cold shower... lunch!

-Striker

Get a room, you two

Ah ha, lunch, yes, keep forgetting you're on t'other side of the world! Good thing Ania and I are night owls otherwise we'd never all be logged on at the same time!

Morrowind.TTLG.com

Originally posted by Jordana Chal
    Get a room, you two
    What are you trying to suggest?

Ah ha, lunch, yes, keep forgetting you're on t'other side of the world! Good thing Ania and I are night owls otherwise we'd never all be logged on at the same time! [/B]
    Yeah, I'm just glad it's 4:10pm on Friday. That means it's almost the weekend! w00t!!

It is a good thing you are night owls. Otherwise these 'conversations' would take a while! ;D

-Striker

Well, finally!
    Was the server down, or was it just my computer? I tried to log on yesterday and failed miserably. Meanwhile, I worried that my deadpan sense of humour might have been lost on you (Striker and Jordy)- I'm glad it's evidently not the case! It's difficult when you can't see the person you're talking to. So...
    Striker, replying to Jordy:

What are you trying to suggest?
    Yes, what could it be?
    Anyway, I have returned, and I posted a mugshot of moi in the ttlg photo album- don't know how long these take to be included on the page, but it will appear in due course, one imagines. It's your turn now, Jordy!
    This thread now bears no relationship whatsoever to its original topic (she said with rare insight)
    Ania

The forum's back! Yay! My last post on this thread was two days ago or so- I must have caught a brief window of opportunity before ttlg went down again.
    I missed this place.
    Ania ( now!)

Well, at least I know it's not just a problem on my computer. You won't believe how often I am unable to access a site that should be up! Two times a week I can't even get to Google.

Originally posted by Ania
    Well, finally!
    Was the server down, or was it just my computer? I tried to log on yesterday and failed miserably. Meanwhile, I worried that my deadpan sense of humour might have been lost on you (Striker and Jordy)
    Nah, it's right up our street I'm glad TTLG is back as well-let's hope they've got it sorted so it doesn't go down the pan again

Striker, replying to Jordy:
    Yes, what could it be?
    Oh, I couldn't possibly comment

Anyway, I have returned, and I posted a mugshot of moi in the ttlg photo album- don't know how long these take to be included on the page, but it will appear in due course, one imagines. It's your turn now, Jordy!
    I would love to post a piccy of myself, except for two things: I don't have a scanner (someone gave me one the other week but it won't work with my OS) and I don't have many photos of myself that I actually like. I HATE having my photograph taken and I usually don't like the results either; being a redhead the flash always makes my eyes and skin look ghostly pale....it's not very flattering
    When I finally get round to getting my own scanner I will make an effort to have a decent photo taken and post it. I haven't seen yours yet Ania, I'll have a look later on and see if it's up yet.

This thread now bears no relationship whatsoever to its original topic (she said with rare insight)
    Ania
    But it was great fun though

~Jordy, enjoying Orc Society membership for all it's worth.

Morrowind.TTLG.com

I'm a little tea pot

I've actually got a PHD in deadpan humour (with a Masters is Purile Humour), so don't worry about offending me! Of course, that's when the TTLG server is up. I'm sure they will sort everything out Real Soon(tm).

Jordy: I think I've set a pretty good precedent so no-matter what picture you put up it will be a 100 times better than mine!

I'll keep an eye out for your mug shot Ania, although you had better be wearing leather!!!

Umm, and I still haven't met Almalexia, so I can't comment on her crazyness.

-Striker

Striker:
    you had better be wearing leather!!!
    Somewhere there exists a picture of me wearing a chain mail bikini and waving a large sword, with my v. skinny mate clutching my leg in a deliberate parody of the old tacky fantasy novel covers. However, I don't have a scanner, and the pic was taken about 10 years ago, so it would be cheating.
    I note that the recent (sadly leather- and chain mail-less) one I did send still has not appeared. I'll try again some time. Does admin have a special photo sorting day? And where is the Gnome update?
    Jordy, I checked out the Darth Maul site- it was quite excellent. I loved the mission statement, and especially the acceptance bit:

We are a group of Star Wars fans (female for the most part) with a fascination for that mysterious Dark Lord of the Sith - Darth Maul.
    We don’t understand it either - we simply accept.

Perhaps an orc website ought to be set up and affiliated to dmeb?
    And finally, in a feeble effort to get back on-topic, I started the museum item list.
    Ania

Originally posted by Ania
    I note that the recent (sadly leather- and chain mail-less) one I did send still has not appeared. I'll try again some time. Does admin have a special photo sorting day? And where is the Gnome update?

The gnomie is taking his time.....I don't think the site gets updated very often, but their should be another update when someone submits more pccies of him. It may take a while for your mugshot to be uploaded onto the album, presumably it has to be done by a member of admin......give it a few days and we'll see

Jordy, I checked out the Darth Maul site- it was quite excellent. I loved the mission statement, and especially the acceptance bit:

We are a group of Star Wars fans (female for the most part) with a fascination for that mysterious Dark Lord of the Sith - Darth Maul.
    We don’t understand it either - we simply accept.

Perhaps an orc website ought to be set up and affiliated to dmeb?

It's a great site. Lots to see and do...I'm on the forums there as well, though I don't think I've ever actually posted....I just lurk in the shadows I should ask the Sithsters there if they noticed Lurtz,after all if they like Darth Maul it's not that much of a stretch.....

And finally, in a feeble effort to get back on-topic, I started the museum item list.
    Ania [/B]
    Good! That should prove helpful when you get it up on morrowind.ttlg.com.....just make sure that naughty Striker gives you credit for it (oh I know he will-just joking)

Oh, and just one more off-topic thing. For your viewing pleasure:

Orc-babe!!!!

Morrowind.TTLG.com

Good! That should prove helpful when you get it up on morrowind.ttlg.com.....just make sure that naughty Striker gives you credit for it (oh I know he will-just joking)
    Yup, I sure will.

Oh, and just one more off-topic thing. For your viewing pleasure:

Orc-babe!!!!
    Hubba Hubba!

-Striker

Originally posted by Striker

Hubba Hubba!

-Striker
    That wasn't meant for you, young man! I bet Ania'll like it anyway

Morrowind.TTLG.com

Dead sex-eh!

-Striker

It's good to know that there's hope for all of us!

This forum is just the best way to start the day

But...he eats rotting meat! His idea of a fun date would be several weeks of cross-country running, pillaging and butchery! He's evil, depraved, merciless and cruel! Or is that why you like him?

Naartjie
    But...he eats rotting meat! His idea of a fun date would be several weeks of cross-country running, pillaging and butchery! He's evil, depraved, merciless and cruel! Or is that why you like him?
    Ahem... Yes? Or possibly, anyway. I think the Darth Maul brigade got it right:
    We don’t understand it either - we simply accept
    Thank you, Jordy and Striker, for the pics. I shall treasure them. Aaah.
    When I first identified my unnatural lust, I trawled the net for those who share it and I found nothing! I really did feel alone then... Maybe I'll have another look. And the Darth Maul forum definitely ought to be asked. Why don't you do so, Jordy, and report? Some of them like Klingons too. As, unsurprisingly, do I. Always thought General Martok was a bit of all right.
    Must dash. Back later.
    Ania

This thread is an absolute treasure. It should be put in a display case for the benefit ( ) of future generations of TTLG'ers
    Oh and thanks for the piccy Striker! You realise you're only encouraging us

Page 2 of 104 FirstFirst 1234567121722273237424752102 ... LastLast