TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 49 of 104 FirstFirst ... 491419242934394445464748495051525354596469747984899499 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 2585

Thread: Almalexia is a psycho

Erm... stop that ryushi...it tickles... Oh.. and I didn't know you could fly? We're swinging through the rigging at the mo' *watches ryushi have a classic "wile e coyote running over the edge of the cliff" moment*

Beep Beep!

And I was only offering Lady Jordana a lift dear boy.. mind out of the gutter, mind out of the gutter...

These peep things sound quite bizzarre.. I'm getting images of the end of Ghostbusters and the staypuft marshmallow man!

... resurfacing briefly...

... because in only an hour from now (that is, on the 29th of November) it is-

CEEBS'S BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR B!!!

It's party time again! Let's celebrate his advancing age in style.

Ania

*boots both Ryushi and Lacerta into the hot-choc ocean and steals their ships* Mwahahaaa!!

Oh well, seeing as it's party time (yet again)....... *jumps into the chocolate and splashes everyone*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CEEBLES!!!!!! HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!

Happy Birthday Ceebs! Hope you have a grand old time!

*glub glub* - drowing in hot chocolate... what a way to go.. waking up in the afterlife with a sugar rush on....

Yeah! Happy Birthday you old man!

On an unrelated note, I'm buying a house.
    The views expressed in my post are not necessarily mine.

Birthdays! Housewarming parties! I love you guys! Drinks all around! *grabs a couple of bottles of rum as if he was going to pass them out, then sits in a corner and starts chugging*

RUM?! *at the sight of rum(my favourite drink) I magically become a pirate*

Arr!! Gimme some of that sweet sugar wine my lad!

staggers up from drunken haze

*throws handsfull of birthday cake at everyone*

*Dives into rum, with eyepatch and stuffed parrot*

Arrgh! Ye touch me booty and I'll gut yer like the scallywag you are! *makes stabbing motions with his spoon* Get back, ya scurvy ridden seadogs! No better than bilge rats! There be plenty o' hot chocolate 'n birf'day cake, if that be yer choice of a meal, but this here rum be MINE! Land lubber! ARRGH!

*runs around picking up thrown cake and collects them in my pants*

*sneaks behind Ryushi and jumps in the rum barrel*

HHHHAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYY EEEEEAAAAASSSSSTTTTTTEEEEEEERRRRR TO ALLLLL!!!!!

I think I shall be steering well clear of the rum, on account of previous bad experiences..

I have conclusively proved that bad things happen to me upon attempting to drink a bottle of the stuff.. very bad and embarrassing things.. espescially whilst on boats...

Ohh the joys of being a teenager.. how well do I remember them.. or not in that case..

Could be worse

you could be the little 18 yr old who turned up at one of our parties with a bottle of jack. who suggested a drinking competition.

unfortunately he was standing next to a large local alcoholic who having watched him nip about 1/2 a cm from the neck finished the bottle off down in one. handed the bottle back with the words 'I think I win'

yeeowch...

true enough I was 18 at the time and the world seemed full of promise.. unfortunately I reached the point where it seemed a good idea to give people money and drink the wine glasses full of spirit that they handed me in return..

In fact a friend gave me a shot of rum last saturday night and try my hardest I still couldn't drink the stuff.. it wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't 25 now. 7 years and it still turns my stomach..

Sounds like you get a mixed crowd at your parties then?! Always good for making the night go with a swing.

It wasn't that mixed a crowd, apart from him it was just the normal slightly extended gang of us. somehow he just seemed to follow us home.

This was of course when we had roughly 3 parties a week (Two of them fairly serious)

Of course, now you're far too old and decrepit for such heavy duty partying

Quote Originally Posted by ceebs
    you could be the little 18 yr old who turned up at one of our parties with a bottle of jack. who suggested a drinking competition.

unfortunately he was standing next to a large local alcoholic who having watched him nip about 1/2 a cm from the neck finished the bottle off down in one. handed the bottle back with the words 'I think I win'
    Reminds me of a story I read at DarwinAwards.com.

To make a long story short, couple of people were in a pub (s'in England, they don't have pubs in America. Well, nearly pubs, but it isn't the same) having a nice chat and a few drinks, when this big beast of a man walks up to their table, obviously drunk, and stares at them. After being asked politely to leave several times, things start going a bit sour. Insults are thrown, etc., and the man decides to prove how intimidating he is.

He picks up a glass beer bottle and breaks the neck off with his teeth. The story said this was a common thing, though I've never seen it. Anyway, the man then astonishes them all by starting to chew the glass. They watch in amazement as the drunkard takes another bite and continues to chew. Eventually the man gets all the way down to the bottom of the bottle, still chewing, when he apparently realizes stomachs can't digest glass.

He's rushed to hospital and gets surgery done to sew up his stomach and a couple cuts in his mouth, heh.

Of course, now you're far too old and decrepit for such heavy duty partying
    Whats that sonny

*Grumbles* hard to tell they're female when all of their haircuts are strange and they all play their music so loud

*GASP!*

Is Morrowind really becoming so old that they decided to delete a large portion of the past threads? Oh woe is me! What is the world coming to?! Thank god this Almalexia thread is here! A safe bastion for us all!

Really, did they do it for space on the server or what? Just curious, I suppose.

They archive all threads after a certain period, IIRC. You can still access them via the archives. I think.
    The views expressed in my post are not necessarily mine.

Oh spent sunday lunchtime

In the creator of Orc's, rings and wizards favourite pub.

Just noticed we're getting close to the 50th page

Quote Originally Posted by ceebs
    In the creator of Orc's, rings and wizards favourite pub.
    Which pub? Where? Where?

Ok, now they're just deleting these threads out of spite! It's not our fault this is the longest thread on TTLG forums!

oOoOo Sounds like morrowindfiles.com all over again.

For those of you who don't know, morrowindfiles was the largest plugin site on the internet with over 10'000 members, but it was attacked by hackers so it had a slow downfall, in of which one mod decided he should do regular forum prunes...even though the site was dieing and no way the bandwith could possibly be exceeded. Early this year MWF was finally taken off the internet because the admin forgot about it and even though Bethseda offered to help fund it without the admin it had to be taken off the internet.

Jordana

Which pub? Where? Where?

It's a pub Called the 'Eagle and Child' in the centre of Oxford

just about here

This is pretty close but I couldn't get the arrow any closer
    Last edited by ceebs; 13th Dec 2004 at 10:26.

Pusey Street? What a funny name!

Reminder to the Forum: I am a teenage boy with nothing better to do at the moment.

Page 49 of 104 FirstFirst ... 491419242934394445464748495051525354596469747984899499 ... LastLast