TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 50 of 104 FirstFirst ... 51015202530354045464748495051525354556065707580859095100 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 2585

Thread: Almalexia is a psycho

Reminder to the Forum: I am a teenage boy with nothing better to do at the moment.
    Hey they make these places because... I'm an adult and have nothing better to do at the moment.

That's the basis of all the major breweries business models

Oh Wow on standard settings we've just hit 50 pages

Speaking of which, I have decided that I am getting everyone else a candy cane and beer for Christmas.

If we can get the post count to stop at 1337 ill be a happy man

Ahh not leet!! *gets holy water and exocism book*

*smashs exocism book on Minion's head and refreshs himself with the nice cool holy water*

©Holy water is copy and trade marked in all forms by the New Christian Church of Lithuania. Tik Alus Isgelbes Mus

if it gets there

there will be a race for post 1338

I GET IT!

Wait, what post is this?

I GET IT!
    from who?

what confuses me is that a teenager with time on his hands isn't doing the obvious..

and by the way.. I don't get it.. I've never got this leet thing... I only confess this on the grounds that I've just been out for a work christmas lunch and am half cut.

To that end, before I forget.. here's to wish you all a very merry Christmas indeed. Should you be a person who doesn't celebrate Cristmas as such, or favours a different theological line, or no theological line at all, then please accept my very best wishes and hopes that you have a fantastic time. These best wishes and hopes are always in force, I see no reason to favour any particular day, it's not like I wish you a bad day on the 17th August or anything like that and I hope all of you have fantastic fun all the time, but it's the traditional time of year to express such wishes, so I hope you all have a great time. If any of you should turn up in the Bell at Pensax, in Worcestershire (dear old Blighty) on Christmas Eve, I will be more than pleased to buy you a drink (even you Ryushi, underager that you are!) and if you can't make it to there, well.. please sup one for me. I shall raise a toast to you all..

In the words of an old Worcestershire yuletide blessing..

"I wish you a pocket full of money, a cellar full of beer and a fine a fat pig for to last you all the year!"

Enjoy yourselves everyone!

Lacerta/Martyn

Thank you, Lacerta, for your blessing of good wishes. It is strange how we usually defer until this time of year for such expressions. Perhaps one of us will decide to toast the rest of the forum on 17 August, and others may on every other day of the year. In that way, we are reminded of our good fortune to have each other, and mollify those who, if only for a moment, forget that.

what confuses me is that a teenager with time on his hands isn't doing the obvious..
    You know what they say. Idle hands are the tools of masturbation. Or possibly the Devil, I can't remember.

Before we start wishing eachother Merry Christmas and a good day and such, let us look at this time of year with the cynical eye of Ryushi. Let me be the first to point out that Christmas time has one of the highest recorded depression and suicide cases of the entire year. Which means more people dead on the sidewalk or with a bullet in their head, still hot and steaming for Christmas. Got to love how the snow turns red and pink around the body, eh?

This time of year means a financial strain on many, many families. Some go further in debt, some enter it. Those without loved ones to share Christmas with, single adults, commonly enter a state of depression that only lifts sometime after Valentine's Day. There's stress ("What should I get him?" "He's not going to like what I got!" "I heard he didn't like his gifts!"), fighting, hatred and anger all around. Jealousy, too, don't forget that.

And there's that cursed Santa Clause! A man who, for many, will die this year and become nothing but a fat man in a fake beard who spends his time in the mall. And remember that it is almost the end of another year. Bills. Time to reflect. Time to probably drink and get drunk. I'm sure some of you knows how it goes.

So, while I myself don't experience any of these things (nor does my family), it's still something to wonder about, isn't it? Ironic, really. I'm afraid I quite ruined the mood... Happy Holidays everyone!

Have a holly, jolly Christmas...
    Last edited by RyushiBlade; 20th Dec 2004 at 22:04.

Morrowind.TTLG.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lacerta
    Not even they want to feel my wrath.

And everyone have a Merry Christmas except Ryushi. He's a grumpy bum.
    The views expressed in my post are not necessarily mine.

Quote Originally Posted by RyushiBlade
    Before we start wishing eachother Merry Christmas and a good day and such, let us look at this time of year with the cynical eye of Ryushi. Let me be the first to point out that Christmas time has one of the highest recorded depression and suicide cases of the entire year. Which means more people dead on the sidewalk or with a bullet in their head, still hot and steaming for Christmas. Got to love how the snow turns red and pink around the body, eh?
    [/i]
    http://www.snopes.com/holidays/christmas/suicide.asp

Quote Originally Posted by Lacerta
    "I wish you a pocket full of money, a cellar full of beer and a fine a fat pig for to last you all the year!"
    How sensitive to the Jews

Happy Winter Solstice

The suicide rate may not increase but I'm sure that the murder rate probably goes up with christmas family argumnets.

Eh? I ain'a GRUMPAH! Yer comere'n say that, smack yer teeth outta yer 'ead, s'what I'll do! *waves cane*

No you won't

I'll take my teeth out before I get to you

HA!

*whimpers* Reduced to two threads... THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

Heh. So. Two hours late, but Merry Christmas. I'm surprised no one posted Christmas day!

What did Santa bring, eh? I got... a cell phone (my first, and it's pretty awesome), a lava lamp (nifty), money, a book, candy... I think that's about it. And with my money, I'mma buy Star Ocean for the PS2 and 1024MB DDR RAM for my computer, heh. I'm happy.

Here have some christmas cake everyone

Morrowind.TTLG.com

Quote Originally Posted by RyushiBlade
    *whimpers* Reduced to two threads... THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!
    Two threads? If I change the filter to show threads from the Beginning, I can see lots.

Ahh...so it works!

Sorry, two topics. Whatever.

I believe that the point that Striker was trying to make is that if change the filter to show more than the (default) past month of threads, you will be able to see that the past still exists. For instance, if you set it to show the past 45 days, you will see an (overwhelming) seven threads (not including the 'stickys'). The sad news is not the misconception that all but two threads have dumped or archived, but that this forum has only supported two threads in the last month.

...and if I could think of anything interesting to post, I would be proud to be the first to reverse this alarming trend.

Edit: oh, yah...happy new year GMT - 1 ...whatever
    Last edited by cyrano; 31st Dec 2004 at 21:11.

Morrowind.TTLG.com

Happy New Year everyone!

Oooh. I see.

Right, right. We really should post interesting stuff. Which is why I'm going to start my Water Sucks Campaign. I know what you're thinking! "Water sucks? But you NEED it!" I've drank maybe a gallon of water in my life, and I'm not dead!

Water is an evil creation. It has no flavor and makes me want to gag when I drink it. It isn't refreshing or rejuvinating. It just tastes like someone is pouring sand down my throat, albeit extremely wet sand. In fact, sand tastes better than water. And water can't not have a taste. Water tastes like water, which is pretty bad.

So maybe you're thinking I'm a crazy loon! WELL YOU'RE WRONG! I have researched and found that there are many other people who hate water. My favorite is the guy who made this site: Water Sucks.

You see? I'm not alone in this. Sure, water may be 'healthy.' But how many of you really drink 8 glasses a day? Who here eats all their vegetables and take vitamin supplements for what they're missing out on? We're not so different, you and I. Please, just drink gatorade or juice. It's much better than the plague which is water. (Seriously, it's taking over the world. It's everywhere. It's already tried to kill me! I almost drowned.)

Thank you, Happy New Year! And good night.

But how many of you really drink 8 glasses a day?
    7 of those glasses are contained in your food. It's all water company propaganda

Water does have a flavour, but because we have it so much our sense of taste has lost the ability to taste it, same with air.

Also, you think water sucks...because you live somewhere which doesn't one of the world's best water supplied free to your taps. Our water is fresh spring water from the mountians filtered through miles of underground gravel meaning it is clean and mineral rich, seriousily; bottled mineral water is shit compared to our water, I'm sure there are alot of companies exporting our tap water to sell elsewhere and gain lots of profit, though I think that is illegal cause it would be wasting our water so it would only be dodgy companies who smuggle our water in slaves to produce a yellow substance which is then carbonated and sold as "Mountain dew".

Page 50 of 104 FirstFirst ... 51015202530354045464748495051525354556065707580859095100 ... LastLast