TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 58 of 104 FirstFirst ... 81318232833384348535455565758596061626368737883889398103 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 2585

Thread: Almalexia is a psycho

Congrats Ryushi- I missed your change of status! Do I need to call you Sir now?
    Yes

I made a nice sticky on Oblivion here. Even though I know for a fact 9 people out of 10 ignore them (I used to.) Anyway, the current date is March 20th, 2006.

And a happy New Year's eve people. Its 6:50pm here and I still don't know what I'm doing tonight. But it is starting to come together tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by RyushiBlade
    Merry Christmas everyone! I remember a post I made in this exact same thread a year ago about how suicide cases rise during Christmas. I think you'll all be happy to know Cyrano proved me wrong!

Oh, and Jordana, I got you the head of an Orc. Not the sexiest, mind you, but it will do!

Er...thanks Ryushi *mounts it on wall*

Happy New Year everyone!! My PC has given me a special 2006 pressie...it has started overheating and bleeping warningly at me whenever I try to play a game on it Not quite sure what to do about that...it's never happened before *grumble*

If you are lucky all you have is a dead cooling fan that you can replace (unless that fan is build in on your graphics card–in that case you will have to replace the entire card). If your BIOS has some system monitoring and feedback feature, you might be able to check to see if one of your fans has failed.

It may be possible to avoid getting a new card all together just by putting more fans into your case. But if it is the graphics card fan that has quit working on you, I'm afraid that wouldn't help much. Atleast, not unless you had some liquid cooling in there. That might be sufficient in bringing the temperature down, heh.

Open up your case, replace any fans that aren't working, or put in some more if they all are. Perhaps its a sign... Oblivion's comin out soon and you may ned a better card!

if you're really lucky

it will just be dust on your fans, if you scrape it off (Not the one in your power supply) it may sort it all out, however if it's the bearing on the fan it could be more expensive, you can get hold of graphics card fans for some graphics cards but it's a case of ringing around. pm me for more hints

If you give her any spoilers in the process make sure to put them in
    spoiler:
    blue

Anyway, I am just about to make a thread...Asking for help!!! Been ages since I've done that.

Hello

It's all a bit quiet in here

I still pop my head round the door once in a while, turn the heating on to drive out the damp and do a bit of dusting, that kind of thing. Keep it nice and fresh for when people come back in their droves.

The dreams of honey, sprinkles and strawberry shortcake must be kept alive...

places bucket full on top of door

I now wear the crown of Moderatorship. Any attempt to throw foodstuff at me will result in immediate banning! ... Yes... yes... *rubs hands together evilly*

Since when could mods ban? *throws applecores at Ryushi*

I don't think Moderators can ban. (Atleast I haven't found the button)

Of course, we can tell the admins that we want someone banned and it'll probably be done.

Except if RyushiBlade asks because he's smelly.

Hmm.. I think Ryushi banning for food flinging would also be a rather serious case of the pot calling the kettle black.. I remember an incident involving several unfortunate peeps, an ocean full of honey and a sailing ship..

(the nightmares are fading now, but I can still hear the screams in the dead of night... )
    Last edited by Lacerta; 18th Jan 2006 at 10:24.

loads balista with pies

Ok, I was bluffing. I am so ashamed.

... Not! *throws a meat pie covered in mushy peas at Pisces and Striker* Infidels!

Quote Originally Posted by Lacerta
    I remember an incident involving several unfortunate peeps, an ocean full of honey and a sailing ship..
    The peeps that died… they were the lucky ones.

Pie Floater reference: 10 points.

Ah.. the pie floater..the height of culinary achievement..

Did I ever tell you about my dessert idea?

Think: A giant bowl of banana pudding. Floating on top is a chocolate covered banana, dipped in chocolate syrup.

The name? The Banana Floater.

I think it would sell well.

Ah,

Swiss roll in baked meringue (Hasving had fresh raspberries dropped through it during construction) served withant raspberry flavour spirit

A touch of rum mixed in with coke. Great for every meal and some inbetween

I'm a single malt man, myself..

I'm a single malt man, myself..
    Cask strength of course (And from the islands)

other than that It has to be Bison grass vodka from Poland

RyushiBlade: You should call that "Shit in puss" desert.

Best is chocolate milk with a bit of icing sugar.

Page 58 of 104 FirstFirst ... 81318232833384348535455565758596061626368737883889398103 ... LastLast