TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 73 of 104 FirstFirst ... 232833384348535863686970717273747576777883889398103 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 2585

Thread: Almalexia is a psycho

That's a very open ended question. Just suffice it to say that occasionally I get hypnogogic hallucinations. I think we've already been into them in this thread somewhere. It's where dreams can keep going for a few seconds when you've woken up but aren't fully conscious. It's what a lot of ghost sightings are based on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lacerta View Post
    Well, the ammonia breathing bit won't happen on this planet, at least under current conditions as it won't be in a gaseous or liquid form and solids aren't very good for ion exhange.

But as for the silicon bit, the black smoker vents in the oceans would be a fine place for them. Silicon is resistant to heat, loads of chemicals buzzing around ready for use in solution. I think I read somewhere that they thought they'd found a silicon based life form (on a microbial scale), but I think they were mistaken (and the definition of life is rather fluffy).. and I may be entirely wrong about reading such a thing.. I have very vivid dreams.. about odd things. And I'm not in a padded cell (yet).
    Fish produce ammonia (in liquid form), sea is very big with very little life in it so the ammonia is very diluted though. Definition of life is practically non existant.

I also have very vivid dreams about odd things, a very mean thing my dreams do to me is to rethink the day I just had or a recent event but change certain details so I can't remember what actaully happened and didn't happen on the day. It gets worse when something is on my mind, how often when I am anticipating something I wake up thinking I had won a competition for it just recently and it was to arrive today, or something had gone wrong and I'm not getting what I want at all.

I've been having VERY LONG and vivid dreams recently....and VERY, VERY VERY wild things happen in them......but that's probably just puberty.......still fun either way though....

Seriously, your freaking me out Gorgon.

Its perfectly normal thing to be going through, we've all had dreams about striker, its just a phase, some will go through that phase longer than others, infact, I'm still dreaming about striker.

Why do you think teenage males spend so much time in bed?

Since I know myself so well, I think it's because we are either playing video games, watching TV, or fantasizing about things most deprived priests think about.

I am excessively hot, what can I say?

No need to apoligise striker, just put on a hot thong and we'll forgive you.

Now there's an image. Striker in just a pair of them. Excuse me whilst I scrub my eyes with salt.

It just goes to show.. regardless of what you can dream, the world can still throw something more random at you (and Pisces is usually the one doing the lobbing)...

Holy crap....mental image......my eyes....THEY BURN!!!!

Nothing wrong with hawt footware, even if it exposes the toes.

You mean sandals right?

Nope, I mean thongs as seen in that picture. Which I believe are called Flip flops or something in other places. Thongs aren't underwear here.

....You call flip flops THONGS? Then what do you call actual thongs in your area? Sexy underwear?

We call those "The Striker". Wait, I mean G-Strings.

G-strings have also earned themselves the nickname "whistlers". I think Bach was ahead of his time with his composing.. he must have known about that one.

And I'm not sure that the image of Striker in a g-string is any better than the one of him in thongs.

I had a Kiwi girlfriend at one time. I got myself rather excited when she said she was off shopping for thongs. Now that was a disappointment...
    Last edited by Lacerta; 20th Nov 2006 at 04:26. Reason: I kant spel

A kiwi girlfriend? So...you were dating a flightless bird....?

He was dating a furry fruit.

Well.. she was rather fruity. But as for flightless?.. I'm afraid she was just a bit too flighty.

You make this all up as you go along don't you.....

I'm afraid not.......

... but sometimes I really wish I was.

I feel your pain.......

I think.....

I'm suddenly tempted to pinch myself.

Ouch! You dirk!

Ooh.. that could have been a script. A very bad one.. but it could have been..

Page 73 of 104 FirstFirst ... 232833384348535863686970717273747576777883889398103 ... LastLast