TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 82 of 104 FirstFirst ... 32374247525762677277787980818283848586879297102 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 2585

Thread: Almalexia is a psycho

Can anyone else see this descending into a "I've got a bigger one than you" contest (which by the way you would all lose...)?

Some say my cannon has "unlimited ammo"....

Sorry the picture is of poor quality, paint likes to blur everything when changing format into Jpeg, but I think you can see who is getting owned.

PS. My cannon is bigger and can last longer than everyone else's.

I'm a sad Heretic now...

BTW, how do you post pictures on TTLG?

Well after you upload them to an uploading place like www.ripway.com then you grab the URL they tell you to use and push the little yellow button with the mountains and the sun then insert your url into the little box which pops up asking for your url. Or you can copy and paste your url into the text and put [IMG] [/IMG] around it.

This particular Heretic did NOT just understand a word you just said...Nevermind, I'm not really that good at stuff like that anyway...maybe My older brother could give me a demonstration, and then maybe I'd understand...Thanks anyway

Well go to www.ripway.com and register for a free account (I'm assuming you can do that since you made one here), after you log in go click on the button which says "my files", click "upload files", then click any of the "browse" buttons and find the picture you want to upload and double click on it, then finally click the upload button, which will take you back to your files except now there will be there picture there and it will give you a direct url which you ctrl+c. Now when posting
    http://h1.ripway.com/PsychoticMongoose/ailtarhelp.bmp

If you follow my instructions just once to practice then you'll never forget how to do it.
    Last edited by RyushiBlade; 29th Jan 2007 at 00:42.

So...it's like riding a bicycle?

Yeah.. but less sweaty..

It doesn't have to be less sweaty...

True.. I suppose you could get a treadmill powered computer..

I think I have one of those in my backyard.....it's an old house....I think people lived and died in the back yard actually......

I've been known to deliberately leave animal carcasses in my yard so I could do some vulture watching.

Sounds a bit more interesting than watching the blue tits and great tits we get around here..

Pisces: I WILL HAVE YOU BANNED IF YOU EVER POST SUCH A LARGE IMAGE AGAIN!

And by banned I mean anally raped. And by anally raped I mean I'll just edit your pictures to links.

Btw, RTW is a fantastic game. Love it. Been playing it for more than a year. I don't know how I feel about MTW2 (haven't played it yet), but I definitely don't like guns. Also, I really only like the Romans...

Aha, I'm a Roman first, a Brit second, and an American last. But the Empire's collapsed and Britain's more than a thousand miles away so I am, for now, American.

Arrgh.

MTW2 has worse game play in my opinion because horses are a lot less manuveouriable, no wardogs or pigs, no 3 wound warriors, no chariots, hardly any light infantry, hardly any units which can form a spear wall and most of them don't do ANY damage especially against horsemen, only 2 orthodox factions and 3 muslims ones all of them had very little attention paid on them. As you can see below there is elephants but the faction with it isn't playable in the campaign and doesn't invade untill the ~150th, by which time you have won the game if not taken over the entire map. Guns are fairly cool, but when they come along it the first cannon you get is developed by a low level building and is better than tribuchay (sp?) which is much higher level, some of the cannon and gun units you get later on are quite cool.
    The amount of detail they have put into the graphics and animation is cool.

And you can play romans in medieval total war, sure they're really just Germans but they called the Holy Roman empire, I'm playing them through all the things which happen along the timeline (even though I've already won), they have two handed swordsman, mounted crossbowmen and mounted gunners so they are quite fun. Just as I was invading Russia, the UK (owned by Scotland) and spain, the black plague hit and I was losing 55'000 citizens and 1'100 soldiers a turn which put a stop on that campaign for a while.

Black Plague? Do you mean Black Death? Or just the Plague?

Speaking of Real Time Strategy games, C&C Generals is pretty good.

Rats! (if you'll pardon the pun) The black death has just hit my game.. hope it won't stop me stomping on the Holy Roman Empire - they've been asking for it for ages, attacking me and then hiding behind the pope - but the pope's mine now! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

I don't know if you have the nursery rhyme "ring-o-ring-o roses" in the states, but that's all about the black death. Nice huh?

Kind of eerie how a lovely children's song is all about a lethal disease don't you think? When I first was told about that, I just had like 2 minutes of thinking of kids running in a circle, then just for every phrase some flash of what the true meaning ways, except it much more exaggerated ways, like people covered in pox, running and screaming, like it came from some Diablo 2 cutscene with pain, suffering and madness, just like every other day I guess.
    Last edited by Gorgonseye; 30th Jan 2007 at 22:01.

The Great mortality/Black death/black plague/lots of dead people is really devastating, all your villages will become victims so I recommend moving your armies to attack before you lose all your money to retraining the legions of soldiers you lose per turn, or you could just wait it out. Any ships and armies on ships will remain unaffected by the plague as long as they don't go into a city.

I got the message that the black death was all but over, and all my settlements were affected at the time, that really pissed me off But it really did go away a few turns later.

I'm starting to question why we all continue to even post in this thread, after a while...is there even some point that makes the seconds of our lives we wasted posting here, less wasteful? Just...........ah hell who am I kidding I don't even care.

It's because it has over 2000 posts. That's why. And it's much more interesting than most of the other threads.

REGARDLESS OF THE NAYSAYERS!

This thread is like the offtopic forum for the crazy morrowind people who are too scared to visit the usual offtopic forum, besides Almalexia IS a psycho.

Quote Originally Posted by Lacerta View Post
    Rats! (if you'll pardon the pun) The black death has just hit my game.. hope it won't stop me stomping on the Holy Roman Empire - they've been asking for it for ages, attacking me and then hiding behind the pope - but the pope's mine now! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

I don't know if you have the nursery rhyme "ring-o-ring-o roses" in the states, but that's all about the black death. Nice huh?
    Who are you playing as? And what do mean stomping on The holy roman empire?!

Who are you, the Turks?, the Egyptians? Those Mongols who surrended their soveriegnity the second I approached then got all but destroyed by the timurids? the Aztecs? Or those pesty timurids with their elephants? I admit I may not be winning against the Timurids yet but thats because I've been capturing all the settlements around them, sure the timurids may have recaptured a settlement I took off them but they still lost an additional one to me and they haven't captured any of mine yet. Next turn I'm going to face their big army face to face and I'll slaughter their elephants with mounted gunmen.

I was playing egypt for a while and I'm thinking of going back to them, but they have so few troop types, they get attacked by EVERYONE which I think is fun if only they had some decent troops, I may try as Turks instead if they have more.

Quote Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
    I may try as Turks

Wait wait wait: You can go into North America?! Hot damn!

Second: Arrgh. All of you. I hate you all. The Holy Roman Empire does not equate to the Roman Empire. Just because their capital happens to be inside of Rome doesn't mean they're the Roman Empire! The whole damn Holy Empire was run by a Germanic.

Arrgh. I get so pissed off. It's a disgrace to Roman culture. Charlemagne was a fool.

Page 82 of 104 FirstFirst ... 32374247525762677277787980818283848586879297102 ... LastLast