TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 85 of 104 FirstFirst ... 354045505560657075808182838485868788899095100 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 2585

Thread: Almalexia is a psycho

and

the doping compound that was extremely close to flash powder.

Goblin Zepplins were pretty cool in Warcraft 2. They made great scouts and they were quite hard to hit, if I remember correctly. They also give me a sneak attack bonus when I perv on unsuspecting people from the air

Edit: Escuse me for my bad language but

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread's 4 birthday was on the 5th, and I didn't celibrate
    Last edited by Ailtar; 26th Feb 2007 at 17:07.

Thou shalt never be forgiveneths for badz zpellingeths you ztoopid n00b cuz tha'z how we role dawg.

And yes, it's true, I'm back froma screwed up nine day vacation to Mars! Er, Florida. Either way, both seem equally alien to me. My god what a wreck that was.

But, I know you all certainly don't care bout that! Seems your all having the time of your lives. Or so you thought. Because I brighten up everyone's day, so THIS will be the time of your lives!

sort of....

Pisces: The Aeroscraft models will be cheaper to run and maintain than an airplane. It's more fuel efficient, too, and capable of carrying a much large payload than any plane.

Sorry. Back to silliness.

I hereby, finally, declare the end, of this thread. RIP.

Perhaps... but the surest way to close off a thread is to have me post to it. I was seriously thinking of changing my name to thread-killer because so often mine would be the terminal post to a thread. Many threads that supported a vigorous exchange of ideas would suffer an acute cerebral embolism upon the airing of my views. I am never so aware of the sounds of nature but in the wake of one of my posts. I might flatter myself that I offered such profound insight into the matter under discussion that no felt equal to challenging my view. However, I fear that the truth may not reflect very favorably on me. So there it is, I dare anyone to attempt to resuscitate this thread and lift the curse of the thread-killer.

Cleveland! Tube-socks!

Almalexia is a unicycle!

No.. Almalexia is just having a holiday. Honestly.. the youth of today, thinking a thread's dead when it goes quiet for a mo'. This thread's built of sterner stuff than that!

The murdered corpses of psychotic practitioners of the black arts?

Oh geez folks, come on, it was supposed to be a nice funeral, and here you all go bein all necromancer on me again.

I don't like you guys anymore. SO THERE! *hmph!*all three of my faces feel the same way!

all this time and i've yet to even play the tribunal quests, so i have no clue wtf almalexia looks like/ acts like/ etc... i wish i had my GOTY again... good goty, good good goty...

I'm pretty sure you can get an idea of what Almalexia ACTS like simply by looking at the thread title don't you think?

Edit: Do yourself a favor, get Tribunal. Now. Did you do it yet? Stop reading, go get it. I SAID STOP. GO.

I've got it... I just didn't find it interesting enough to play long enough to speak to almalexia....

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgonseye View Post
    Edit: Do yourself a favor, get Tribunal. Now.
    favor? i'll do myself a favor by throwing out my xbox and morrowind altogether. that'd be a favor. to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgonseye View Post
    Im a big stupid dummy, im so dumb that if i was an elephant, i'd be dumb dumb! if i was a movie, i'd be dumb and dummer. if i was a candy, i'd be bubble dumb, if i was an astronaut, i'd be niel dumb-strong, if i was a construction vehical, i'd be a dumb truck, if ...

Dude, if your going to mock me, at least use proper spelling! FOR SHAME! SHAAAAME!

So, what's stopping you from throwing your xbox out altogether then if you don't like it in the first place? Can always trade it in for like 60 bucks or something at the local game store can't ya?

Edit: Honestly, I'm not some raving (ok, maybe a liiittle) lunatic who obsesses over games and expects people to like the stuff I like. Or hate games I hate. Just, you know, joking around. A thread doesn't spiral this long without becoming a little whacky.

37637598, misquoting a victim into saying something stupid was a tactic of pure3pwn3r, an immature, whiny, self-righteous brat. He was also an idiot.

*shakes his fist* I don't like to be reminded of pur3pwn3r!

Also, this thread went nearly a month without a post once.

I've a feeling it went longer than that.. but the thread lives on until the faithful return..

Happy birthday Ryushi! I didn't realise... Are you all growed up now?!

It's Ryushi's birthday? Really? He's 27? Wow! Happy birthday Ryush! In honor of this, the thread must go on, for at least another month of celebration!

Edit: Now that i'm thinking, it's rather clear that he is kind of putting off his age, since when he first joined the thread, he said he was like, what, 13/14? And this threads only gone on for about 3-4 years. So.....yea.
    Last edited by Gorgonseye; 14th Mar 2007 at 15:18.

Hahahahaha, 27! I'm only 18, I'm turning 19 in 5 days though Is 19 too young to start lying about my age? I don't mind looking older but even though I have achieved twice as much as the average 18 year old I still feel like I haven't done as much as I want to by my age. But saying that, I worry about the sun collapsing in 100 billion years on a daily basis, I don't worry so much about climate change since we deserve to be killed by climate change.

Whoops

Boy is my face red.

I was actually born in 1989. The only time anyone LOOKS at my birthday and I've got the year wrong!

Happy Birthday! Only 10 years younger than me. My birth year really is 1979.

Quote Originally Posted by RyushiBlade View Post
    I was actually born in 1989. The only time anyone LOOKS at my birthday and I've got the year wrong!
    So you just turned 18? Well then, we are the same age for a few days.

*Shakes fist at Ryushi for stealing my youth*

Quote Originally Posted by Striker View Post
    Happy Birthday! Only 10 years younger than me. My birth year really is 1979.
    A grand year striker.. very auspicious..

Ah Youth

oooo you lot do make me feel Old

ehh...

Is it safe to post here?

Pisces, are you the same chap from Cheathappens? I'm that strange one called Ave just in case it is...

I must admit, I have been reading this thread from the sidelines on-and-off for a while...You bunch of wierdo's!

Finally, I have a home...
    Last edited by Avego; 17th Mar 2007 at 10:50.

Page 85 of 104 FirstFirst ... 354045505560657075808182838485868788899095100 ... LastLast