TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 87 of 104 FirstFirst ... 374247525762677277828384858687888990919297102 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 2585

Thread: Almalexia is a psycho

2005....BBC news. I'm afraid I don't recognize the web address that well....but I can see that, being less recent...it's going to ruin my fun of thinking about zombifying people...

I was zomified a long time ago when I thought I had more important things to to than spend my entire life waiting for a reply so I could responde straight away! Anyway, happy birthday Ryushiblade! And I now realised that I shouldn't have sold my free will to Gorgon for 5 bucks. Jeese, now I have to defend people from total strangers...And total strangers from people. I'm scared of people who have lives away from computers. I'm also scared at the fact that Azura said that the blight is gone. At first I was like "HOOOORAY!!!! NO MORE BLIGHT!!!" I left Dagoth Ur and five minutes later, an ash storm started. What the hell?!?!?!

As usual Ailtar, your several days late to the party ... Come on man, pay more attention. Or sign on more often you Aussie.

Now now... play nice....

Sorry. I had to have a wind powered science project fro school. Anyway, now that it's done I STILL won't be able to come on that often. I'm going to Rubyveil for the Easter holidays. My family used to run a sapphire mine up there...I might be famous Heh, "No autographs please"

So, nice party. Another reason why I was late was because that crazy evil couch swallowed me again

If you're famous...shouldn't we know your name? I'm dissapointed Ailtar, you don't need to be famous to make up for your late nature, don't be that way. We're in the hizhouse and can't be hatin against our brothas dawg. Keep your cool, don't be a fool. Drunken post and no alcohol lolz. (7 more years damn it)

I've never quite worked out whether the US having a drinking age of 21 is a good thing or not? You're going to get a load of kids getting stupidly drunk as soon as they're able to get hold of the stuff, what ever the age limit, be they 18 or 21. So surely getting it over and done with earlier is best for everyone?

People will always be irresponcible with alcohol, I don't think age matters one way or the other, always been that way. So as far as I think, it may as well be 18 for the sake of personal freedom (banning cars or going out at night would save far more lives than having a higher drinking age but no one seems to suggest that).

Banning cars at night? Geez, honestly that's a good idea and all but, crap man, federal curfews will cause riots at the lack of freedom with people screaming we're becoming a police state. Honestly, I think it should be 18. But, accidents will still happen either way, and people will still blame the government, and if we put a curfew, there will still be yelling at the government, in the end there's no winning with the kind of nation the U.S. is. Niether way works, and of course, even now people are still pissed off at the idea. So, there's no real winning.

Ok, so I'm back. Maybe I wasn't semi-famous in Rubyvele but at least 75% of the people there new my grandfather, Mike Monteagle. I left with about 25 sapphires, all of them are not gem quality, but they are pretty cool.

Anyway, anyone here know were to get some Diablo mods?

Could I get the name of your grandfather and a floor plan to his house including the safe?

No no no Pisces, you're going about this all wrong, what you need to do is hack his banking account and have it transfered to yours! Geez!

Personally, I'm all for the Greater Good. I think that makes me a Communist or something, but I very easily understand that things must be done to protect a greater amount of people.

Of course, I only think that because I usually imagine myself in a place of power. But I don't see a problem with banning cars at night so long as there's a public transportation system in place. In fact, if there was an EFFICIENT public transportation system, I don't see a problem with getting rid of cars period.

The cost, tax-wise, would probably be equal to or less than the cost a family spends on buying and maintaining their own car (gas, taxes, insurance, repairs).

Having been obliged to use public transportation for 6 years of my life, I vote that we drown RyushiBlade in a vat of urine so that he may experience the delicate bouquet of a city bus firsthand.

Public transport is only crap in cities where there is no demand or the city council are jackasses (aka public transport is crap in crap cities). I'll vote to elect Ryushi dictator of the world.

Buses confuse me. All there zones and numbers and stuff. Much easier to walk. Cheaper too. Saying that, it would be even easier just to drive. Oh, and has anyone found any Diablo mods? I have one and two so eaither one will be fine.

Fair enough, RyushiBlade for world president(assuming I get a place of power in that government), set up japanese bullet trains throughout the world. Yay mass transit it will protect us from the global warming. Also, Ailtar, I really question why your going to TTLG to ask for Diablo mods, use google damn it! It's the same way I found TTLG!

The question remains: If you use Google to look up the word "Barney", do you get a listing for "goo-goo-googly eyes"?

....I dunno, do you?

almalexia ..ash michine

how do i find the ash mashine and how do i activate it ?

Whoo.. Cassidy - you've really missed the purpose (or lack of it) of this thread...

It's unlikely you'll find your answer here.. but if you want to stick around for the inane banter, you're more thank welcome..

ok

ok ..but please can someone help mee?? pleassee???

Been a while since I did that, but, here's a couple tips when trying to survive TTLG.
    1. Spelling and punctuation is expected to be good.
    2. titles are rarely needed for your posts.
    3. Machine
    4. I'm an asshole.

Pot, kettle and black on the spelling and punctuation front there too..

(but you're usually a well meaning asshole...)

Ok, find the dwarven ruins by going down the ladder where the broken statues are in the southern quadrant, explore them, and try to find all the dwarven explosives you can, I think there is only a few packs. Find a collapsed end of a tunnel and walk up to it where you can see a black hole through it, the rocks or black should have a name which means you can activate it and it will ask you if you want to use your explosives, say yes then run back and watch the cool effects then activate the black again to go through and explore some more. If you find a daedric type area through one of the tunnels then you need not explore that yet.

Page 87 of 104 FirstFirst ... 374247525762677277828384858687888990919297102 ... LastLast