TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: C4: "Too Good To Be True" - help!

C4: "Too Good To Be True" - help!

OK, "Too Good to be True" is the last Contest 4 mission I've played but haven't completed. Help!

I'm playing at expert difficulty - I've whacked the (hordes and hordes) of guests and guards with my trusty blackjack, I've met the loot objective, I found the evidence against Lady Treller, I failed to harm the two ladies in the objectives (even though I blackjacked 'em), but I can't find the evidence against Count Richmond. Any advice?

spoiler:
    There's a room at the "back right" of the second floor (going down the hallway from the stairs) full of notes about Count Richmond - one in the lock box, one in the treasure chest, one in the garbage, others, etc. but none trigger this objective. Could this be a bug at "Expert" difficulty?

Thanks in advance.

- prjames

The objective completed properly for me. There's a note behind a headboard in the room with Sir Treller lying on the floor. The room's at the end of the hallway, on the left, on the top floor of the house.

That worked. Just too-well hidden, I guess. Thanks!

Too good to be true

Haven't got enough loot. Can't get into the secret panel in the storage room and can't find anything else to do. Any suggestions?

There's loot stashed all over the place in this mission. Look beside beds, under tables, in behind headboards, etc. (Check your e-mail, too. )

I am looking for a way to open
    spoiler:
    secret room in the storage closet...i believe that is where the family safe is?

Someone let me in!!!!

I think
    spoiler:
    that you just use a key to open that. The key is lying underneath the bed in a room nearby.
    I don't recall any levers or anything, though I could be wrong. It's been a very long time since I've played this mission.

No safe Key

i've looked where Nightwalker said, but can't find the key....i've used every trick i know to locate the key, all i need to finish, the mission, is loot,....i only found 1 thread, with 6 replies, for this mission.....is there more somewhere.....? thanks for any help, marker

The key is only under the bed on Expert. On Easy, you don't need one and on Hard it's lying on the floor behind the big bathing tub in the room at the far end of the hallway on the top floor.

I am 150 loot sort of minimum on Expert and can't find the rope arrow. Any hints out there? I know the loot in the kitchen was difficult to reach all of it.
    Albert