TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Need help in The Docks (T2) version

Need help in The Docks (T2) version

I have finished all the other objectives (except for loot) but I still can't find I way of getting into Keffley's room. I can't lure him out nor can I find the key anywhere. I only managed to kill him by placing a mine near the door, which, while releaving me from my anger, didn't really help me.

I'm not sure if I'm thinking of the right mission, but is that the one where you have to get into the storage room that's right on the docks? If it is, go into the storage room next door and look up! .

Absolutely correct - I figured there had to be some kind of a passage but I didn't look up.

With your help, I finished the mission without problems but I'm still missing exactly 200 loot to the total (1534 or so, I think). Any really well hidden loot? I probably missed some on board of the ship... by the way, has anybody succesfully ghosted this one? I couldn't get past the sleeper on the ship, I had to blackjack him since he always woke up when I tried picking the door lock.

I don't know about the ghosting. I haven't had time to try that with very many missions, but I found all except 50g. of the loot.

Did you find the ring in the pool at the base of a statue?
    In that round building, there's a ring on a bookcase upstairs that would be easy to miss.

I think most of the rest of it is pretty much out in the open, but if you found those, I can type up a full list of what I've found.

Nope, I think I have missed those. Will go and get them and then have a look around.

Ghost

Ghosted

[Preno]

by the way, has anybody succesfully ghosted this one? I couldn't get past the sleeper on the ship, I had to blackjack him since he always woke up when I tried picking the door lock.
    Well, nearly a year later, I can answer your query: yes, it has been ghosted... today .

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...131#post336131

Dafydd

Well, that's what I call creative thinking! Cool stuff, I oughta try that too...