TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: saint redmound help

saint redmound help

well, i roped up the trapdoor in the room off of the church, where the gold is behind the crate...and there SEEMS to be a secret passage that i cant open...bang bang bang....where is the lever (if there is one?)))))

Eeek, it's been too long since I made this one... There is a secret passage there, but right now I'm having trouble remembering exactly where the lever is... Look up at the ceiling, it is somewhere high up on one of the wooden beams.
    Morrgan's Dark Projects: my FMs and FM reviews - 10.03.2008: All for a Night's Sleep updated to v1.1

Thank you ... thank you

and all i got was out on a ledge!!! thought i might find some major loot....and or brother ansell's notes....cant find them anywhere....but i am off to search and search and search

Taking a break
    Just played this mission, and I think it's awesome!
    got a nasty suprise from the
    spoiler:
    magic missle trap in the tombs

Well, that passage is more useful if you find it from the other side, that's true.

If you need a hint for the notes:
    spoiler:
    Look in the storage room in the laboratory.

Hey, thanks John D! Glad you like it.

Guess this is the right time to ask...
    I last played this mission more than two years ago and I've never finished it (though I remember trying it about twice) due to the loot requirement, so I decided to give it another chance when I saw this thread and guess what - I couldn't find enough loot! I've got exactly 1500 out of about 1800 and I have to find 1650. Any help? Perhaps some easily missed trinkets?
    Anyway, I really enjoyed the mission at the time and even now it still remains very good. And John D. is absolutely correct - I got surprised by the trap every time I played...my memory must be reallypoor.
    Well done, Morrgan!

You're just trying to test Morrgan's memory, aren't you? Maybe I can help. I've found all the loot. In the Novice's Quarters, there's a tiny little hole in the wall behind the back, right-hand bed. There's a silver coinstack, worth 12g. in there.

In the crypts, there's gold urn on the floor in a room directly across from the rubble filled doorway. It's easy to overlook.

Did you find the coins behind the boxes that nihi8ate mentioned in his post?

There are two statues on the corners of the railing in the Great Hall.

There's a vase on top of the shelves in the Library.

In the Basement lab rooms, there's a gem on top of the bookcases and a silver poker in the room somewhere too.

There are two other gold urns, besides the one I mentioned earlier, in the crypts.

In the hallway with the upside down hammers beside the doors, in the east room, there's a lever down in the corner behind the bed. It opens a compartment over the table that holds 2 wine bottles and a cup.

Does any of that help?

Morrgan, this is a great mission. I've played it a number of times and enjoyed it every time through. Thanks very much!

i got it!

i did get my loot objective and finally finished...Great mission
    btw...nightwalker, i am she!

Thanks all!

I guess Nightwalker has pointed out most of the trickier loot (thanks for sparing my poor memory ), but if needed there's a loot list in the 'Saint of Redmound' section of my website. Just click the link in my sig.
    Morrgan's Dark Projects: my FMs and FM reviews - 10.03.2008: All for a Night's Sleep updated to v1.1

So this was an all female thread! Sorry, I didn't know you were a lady, nil8hate. Of all people, I should know better than to make that presumption. I sometimes wonder just exactly how many of our members are women, because, as you, I and Morrgan illustrate, you can't always tell from user names.

an all female thread
    Nope, sorry...

Oh, and thanks!

LOL! I didn't look up far enough. JohnD. is in here, too. Oops!

I already had most of the loot you noted, nightwalker, but I completely missed the novice's quarters (100g) and the church area (since I was ghosting).
    It's the obvious things that I always miss...

help with a cescret passage

found the loot but can't find a secret passage. it's driving me mad. i know it's out there. found a note telling me there's a passage from the shrine to the dining room...where the is it?!? i don't actually NEED it but i WANT to find it. i MUST find it. i tought ther was a button on the right of the gates but i can't push it. i'm beginning to think it's a bug or something.going nuts. help me.please

In the dining room, there's a little lever set into one of the ceiling beams. In the shrine room, the lever is above one of the statues.

thank you nightwalker,actually i found them by myself...cheating. i opened the .mis file in dromed it took a while but once loaded... eheh! i know i shoudn't have done it but...
    anyway thank you very much, you replied to all of my posts