stuck in Library Basement

Hi,

How can I complete the objective
    - rust gaz can
    - navigation globe ?

Thanks.

Navigation Globe -
    spoiler:
    After you climb out of the water, go up the ramp and over towards the doors on the docks. Turn to the right and go through the double doors into another hallway. Go down to the far end, turn right and go into a room on the left. There's a machine with a wheel on it that turns. You'll hear something open. Climb up over the edge of the machine and look at the floor to the left, behind the other machine. A hole has opened and the navigation globe is in there.

Rust Gas
    spoiler:
    Go down the long hallway to the left, after you climb out of the water, and at the far end, there's a ledge. Mantle up onto it and open the toolbox.

Thank you for helping

I found the room with the machine which has a wheel on it that turns, but I didn't hear something open
    I 've done what you said but saw no hole that has opened
    Is there something special to do after entering the room so that the hole open ?
    May be I have to restart.

No, there's nothing special to do. Did you climb over the machine and look at the floor behind the other machine? It's not very noticeable and you probably wouldn't see it if you were standing by the wheel you turned.

mission finished, thanks to you.
    Actually, I was not in the right room but in another with the wheel that turns permanently.
    A good mission, not too hard, not too easy.