TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM Freedom For Nepumuk May 6,2003

T2 FM Freedom For Nepumuk May 6,2003

Just got this this morning after seeing Jasons site was closed. I'm so sorry to hear this and I sure hope someone can pick up the gauntlet from him...anyway I have no idea what I am supposed to be doing so if anyone has played this fm I sure would like to know what I am looking for thanks

Maloo

Download from The Circle
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 8th Feb 2008 at 13:26. Reason: added download link

Where did you get it, Maloo? I've never heard of it.

I got it here

I found it by accident at Soulofgothic.4players.de:1065/fm.htm

Its a beautiful level lot to do and see but not a clue whats what

I found the site. It looks like the German Thief community. One of the German-speaking players could probably tell you what the objectives are, at least. Perhaps Christine or Dinksmallwood?

hehe, this german page is Hrothgar's and mine.

I have posted the author the link to this thread - I hope he will help
    (I haven't played the mission)

Thanks Madbull

Tis truly a wonderful thing when you come upon a new FM and this ones a dandy. I just discovered the jail basement but would really like to know what I'm supposed to be doing...Any help would be appreciated. Bye the way Great Site

Thanks
    Maloo

Here are the objectives:

easy

First of all I should meet Lars at the 'Hanged Rapscallion'. He might have useful informations about the Tower.
    Why shouldn't I free Nepumuk? He knows much, I'm interested in.
    I need loot worth 2000. Winter's ahead and the prices for lampoil raised again.

hard

First of all I should meet Lars at the 'Hanged Rapscallion'. He might have useful informations about the Tower.
    I lended Melvin my hand of glaory and now this idiot is imprisoned in the baron's tower. I must have it back. And I really shouldn't give it away any more - I'm too sensible.
    I need at least 2500. My hirer wants the money for 3 months and I don't want to live on the streets during the winter.

expert

I lended Melvin my hand of glaory and now this idiot is imprisoned in the baron's tower. I must have it back. And I really shouldn't give it away any more - I'm too sensible.
    With the horn of quintus I associate many exciting Adventures. Now it appeared again and I should let it disappear again - In my Pockets!
    3000 of gold, since I am Garrett, the masterthief.

One time in this Mission, a new objective will appear. Please read the following only, when you get the new objective:

spoiler:
    So he's dead. I should fetch up Nepumuk's evidence and get the hell out of here!

Wonderful! A new mission to play. You were hiding it on us, MadBull and only Maloo was thiefy enough to find it.

Thanks for the translation of the objectives. That should be a big help.

Hehe, very thievy! But I didn't want to hide it. I wrote it on our news. And the page of DavidvdB and von.Eins ( http://www.thief-darkproject.de/ )is hosting the mission, too. DromEders should check out our Tutorial-, the Demo- and the NewObj-Section.

I hope, nobody thinks that I'm the author of this mission. We are just hosting it. The author is Dark Templer (aka Dennis).

stuck stuck stuck

okay my fine German friends hows about a clue to find the keys to some of the places I need to get into...tower......safe by front gate....room off barracks.....ahhhhhhhhh

Don't you find a way to get into the tower? Or have I misunderstood the post?

To get into the Tower:
    spoiler:
    Inside the water is a big metal door, which can be picked. And you have a ropearrow. Search the wall of the building for an exit of a restroom, where... err.... misc stuff falls into the river. It's wooden. ;-)

MadBull#34

What I meant is the tower inside the compound. It has metal doors, and I think that is where your friend is (I think)

Thanks

Very nice mission , I'll be a while stumbling through this . A translation for us unilingual taffers would be much appreciated . As far as getting in the compound ,I shot a rope arrow into some wood on the wall and mantled straight on over .

@ maloo: could you email me a screenshot of the door, you mean? So that I can identify it. Right now I have no idea, of which door you're talking about.

Cool mission !
    Im playing on "diebisch" ( you have no sword nor blackjack ) and thats really
    tough.
    The tower mentioned above (BURGFRIED) has two locked doors (ground level and 1st floor)
    I managed to open the ground level door
    spoiler:
    you need the TURMEINGANG key , which is locked-in in the WACHSTUBE (near main entrance door). The WACHSTUBE-key is carried by a guard somewhere else

spoiler:
    Inside ground floor, i found
    a switch, which makes the sound of an opening door somewhere, but sadly, its not the 1st floor door of this tower

So im stuck at the moment.
    I finished all objectives ( some loot is hidden very creatively ) except the
    final one of
    spoiler:
    finding nepumuks protocol (AUSSAGE) , which surely is inside that tower....

Once again, this is a very good FM. Congrats...
    Last edited by UliB; 7th May 2003 at 17:13.

Please edit your message. it contains spoiler!!!

spoiler:
    Inside the tower, where you found this switch. The protocol is on the desk.

I'm stuck the same place as UliB. I found the
    spoiler:
    key to the lower door of the tower, went in and flipped the switch, and heard something move, but I don't know what. I can't find a way into the upper part of the tower. The door is locked and I haven't found a key to fit it yet.

UH OH !!! Im stuck and Nightwalker cant help. This is the day, hell will freeze

OK, ive tagged another part of my msg as spoiler...

For your hint: i have no access to a desk .....!!! ??

To find the key for the upper door, you have to
    spoiler:
    go into the wine cellar beside the kitchen and look for a secret lever.

Bigger Spoiler:
    spoiler:
    The lever is under the panel of the "barrel table".

Well, darn ! I was in there and I thought I looked carefully. I guess not! Thanks, Erluk. It probably would be easier if we could read all the notes, etc. to pick up hints, but even without that, this is a really nice mission, though I must admit, I'm playing it on Normal. I really feel bereft without my BJ, so I didn't want to try on Expert. Maybe I will after I've been through it this time. It's definitely worth playing more than once.

You really should try on expert. You'll have to ghost but I never had so much fun with a mission, since I'm someone who knocks out everything which is breathing. Forcing me to ghost was the best thing, that ever could happen to me.

I will try it on Expert, for sure. I just knew I wouldn't have time today to get even partway through if I had to sneak and I wanted to see the mission.

Screen shot for MadBull#34

I would send you a screen shot if I knew how...I'm a total moron when it comes to stuff like that, but its ok I got a hint for the tower keys I needed but have another question the large lever you pull at the top of the tower opens something but I haven't figured it out yet....Maybe the hand of glory somewhere? I sure hope so.

Maloo

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast