TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM Freedom For Nepumuk May 6,2003

After posting, I went back to the mission to try again and found

spoiler:
    a door in the jail area that I had not entered yet. Down there was the 2nd objective, I believe a protocol letter.

Can't say enough what an outstanding mission this is. So many places to explore and I swear if Garrett scratches his head the guards are alerted!

Stuck in Freiheit of Nepumuk

This is a fantastic mission - really enjoying it. I'm playing on "Mittel" and have all my objectives ticked off except the last one:

spoiler:
    about finding the evidence - which I assume is in the tower. I have opened the first door to the tower, but am now faced with an unfrobbable second door before I can go up the stairs.

Greatly appreciate your help!

Thank you all very much for playing my mission.

There is a lever in the basement of the tower (puh, ha, my bad English again).

Thanks for your reply, but I'm still stuck! Please spoil me!

spoiler:
    I realise now that I need a different key for the Ground Level of the Tower, and I don't have this. I read somewhere earlier in this thread that I need to find the key to the "Wachstube" first and that this is on a guard. I'm sure I've checked every single guard - can anybody help with more specific advice on where this guard is, and where the Wachstube is, and whether in fact once I get in there I'll find the key to Ground Floor of the tower

spoiler:
    Also, can anybody help with where I'd find the key to the safe in the guardroom right at the main entrance?

Many thanks!

Kimberly -
    spoiler:
    The "Wachstube" key is worn by a guard on a tower top walkway. There's more than one way to get there, but the easiest way to explain is to tell you to go into the central courtyard. There are two guards patrolling out there, together. They walk past the doors that lead into the prison and the wine cellar and go around the corner, then down toward a door at the end. You need to go in that door, climb the stairs, then a ladder to get to the tower walkway. Once you have that key, use it to open the safe in the room by the front gate and that will get you the key you need for the lower tower door.

Thanks Nightwalker! As ever, you're a star. Just finished the mission - very nice indeed.

Freiheit fur Nepamuk HELP

ok I have completed all objectives except #2 (Nepamuk must get out of there before he dies and I have a chance to question him) Where is the little devil??
    Has anyone played this yet? It has a very cool beginning - love the fog!!!

Cassee

Is there a sword or blackjack anywhere in this mission? I don't know if there should be or not, because I don't know German.

Sorry, I didn't include a sword. The blackjack is only available in Easy and Middle.

It's a terrific mission and I had a great time playing it. Played it twice, actually, because it was so much fun!

To find Nepumuk,
    spoiler:
    go down into the underground prison and look for a door concealed behind some hanging ivy. That's where you need to go. It's in a central room with stairs leading up on either side to row of jail cells, but it's difficult to describe it more completely because it all looks the same! LOL! If you have trouble finding it, let me know and I'll write up a more specific description.

uggg zombies, why did it have to be zombies! I think I was there already but I didn't see anyone - just zombies and gold. I must have missed the point of that excursion! Is there someone down there in the tomb?

Oops! My bad! I was in a rush this morning and confused the doors. I'm so sorry if you've wasted time.

You need to find
    spoiler:
    the torture chamber. Have you found the pond with the hole you can swim through that leads to the kitchen well? The passageway down to the torture chamber is on the other side of the stairs out in the room beside the one with the pond. Again, my apologies for misdirecting you before.

Originally posted by DarkTemplar
    Sorry, I didn't include a sword. The blackjack is only available in Easy and Middle.
    Thank you! When I play a fan mission, I always like to leave one objective unfilled until I've knocked everyone out. Ghosting is fun, but I like to go back and take my time just LOOKING at the level without being interrupted. So much time and thought goes into architecture and textures. Even with an old engine like Dromed, people manage to make such visually stunning levels. I love the small town section at the very start; it's hilly. I wish there were more hilly towns to play in, other than yours, there's only Lampfire Hills that I can think of. And the medieval murals on the walls were a very pretty touch. Cool mission, even though I can't read a word of it!

After a short session with my dictionary; the murals, yeah, the net is full of them.
    Hilly towns (it's unbelievable how many words sounds equal in German & English); my next mission (35% finished), hills en masse and huge/high (I think over 100m in real liefe) buildings.

A hilly town mission? That's exactly what I want! How long do I have to wait for your next mission?

I hope I will have finished my mission in November/December. It's a mix between town and indoor (a Hammerite fortress).

Undead will come im mission #3 (I know how many players hate them).

Its ok - I must have gotten lost and then found myself at a door I never opened!! Yay! Thank you so much!! Finished now and whew!!

I started this mission yesterday on expert mode and have ghosted it for lack of a blackjack. I've been just about everywhere in the hopes of finding it. Is there one and where is it? I'll feel really embarrassed if was right there at the beginning of the mission. By the way, this is a wonderful mission set in a huge castle with a lot of jumpy guards. It's been a fun challenge ghosting it.

No need to answer my above question. I didn't see the earlier thread on same subject

I am very confused? I completed everything apart from finding the evidence.
    spoiler:
    I opened the ground floor of tower and found the switch. I thought this would open the metal door on the first floor of the tower but it didn't. When I read the posts it seems as if I needed the wachstube key but I already have that! I also have the turmeingang, zellenschlussel, forkerkammer, dachboden and tresorchlusser keys but they don't seem to work on that door either. I am playing on the middle difficulty and have checked all the guards but can't find another key. Can anybody help?

Sir Lance, you're still missing one key.
    spoiler:
    There's a door down to the wine cellar, beside the door down to the prison, out in the central courtyard. Check the wine cellar VERY carefully.

If you've already done that and still haven't found what you need, read here:
    spoiler:
    There's a round table in the middle of the room, with a wine bottle on it. Check the back of the base (a barrel?) for a lever. That opens a secret room and inside it, there's a drunk guard wearing a key.

Thanks Nightwalker. I went around the courtyard many times
    spoiler:
    I went round the courtyard many times but never found the wine cellar - mission complete!

Where is the Hand of Glory? That's the only objective I have left to do.

I reckon it must be somewhere obvious, because everyone else asking for hints already found it.

The Hand of Glory is
    spoiler:
    in a prison cell, beside a dead prisoner.

Freiheit fur nepumuk (Freedom for Nepumuk)

What are the objectives?

Finished all but the 2nd or 3rd, not sure where to go next.

Thank you.
    "To live in the light is to see everything, to live in the dark is to see everthing you missed in the light."

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast