Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM 'The Diamond' - Jul 2003

T2 FM 'The Diamond' - Jul 2003

My new thief II level called 'The Diamond' is avalible now from

http://www.skunkmonkeysent.com/Thief.html
    'The Diamond' and 'Mad as a hatter' FM's by me Triksta

I just got it, thanks!!!

Downloading now.

The link doesn't work though, had to do some trickery to get the file.

Gone, but never forgotten
    Downloading now

The link doesn't work in IE5, Netscape 7 or Opera 5; the only browser I could test at the moment that does make the link work properly is Netscape 4. Try increasing the z-index of the region that encloses the link and its graphic (if SiteBuilder will let you). At the moment it's being overlapped by the "Screenshots Below" paragraph and that's 'blocking out' the link.

Until then, view source or try http://www.skunkmonkeysent.com/Diamond.zip

(hope direct-linking isn't a nono)

You can also download it from here:
    http://www.thieffanmissions.nl/tma/Diamond.zip

It has just come to my attention that the final objective does not work, i intend to sort the problem out soon.

Sorry people

Hmm i am having problems getting into the dance hall, plus i can't open two doors.

A great mission so far.

EDIT: Nevermind, Mission Accomplished.
    Last edited by rb47; 6th Jul 2003 at 19:53.

Very tricky playing on EXPERT (never did get a hold of a blackjack). Ran around in circles trying to find the key(s) to three unlockable doors.
    spoiler:
    leading to the dance floor ... only to find that I could get in the back way ... after which I got 3 copies of the same key that opened all three doors.
    Unfortunately, the mission ended right after I picked up the Diamond instead of waiting until I got back out to the gates. Also
    spoiler:
    got 3 out of 1 secrets so don't know how many secrets there really should have been
    Regardless, I thoroughly enjoyed myself and admired the novel way of setting up one's hideaway among other things.

Hello, i have the same problem as rb47. No way found to the dance hall and some keys missing.
    DreamWalker: i couldn´t find out what you meant with
    spoiler:
    the back way

I haven't had time to play the final release just yet, but if it's the same as the beta, he means
    spoiler:
    a vent pipe at the end of the hallway beside the room where the big robot stomps around. You'll need a box or two to get up onto it.

Thank you, Nightwalker

Just completed version 1.1 avalible now

Fixed the bug with the final objective
    Can't seem to fix the bug with the secrets

Thanks for making this Triksta... you know thief mission designers are fantastic and we are very lucky to have people like you designing these for us taffers to play, please keep making more missions and keep making them more and more interesting and fun to play.

Will get back to you if I need any help. Thanks!

BANNED
    Thanks dude!! Great attempt for a first mission, bugs are expected, so don't worry about those. Keep on taffing, bro!

howd yall like the dancehall? i liked ot have busted a gut laughing, it was my fav part of the mission lol

That was a great little mission triksta, especially so considering it was your first effort!! I loved that piccy of Yoda ,good sense of humour required, cheers mate.

Taking a break
    Just started playing, it looks great for a first mission.
    I enjoy the little bits of humor scattered around!

Desperately Dodgy Moderator

Nice job!

Well done, especially for a first mission! Just finished and managed to get everywhere I think, except for
    spoiler:
    the crypt area under the front steps where you can hear the zombies.... none of my keys at the end of the mission opened that door. How do I get in?
    Death's Cold Embrace - Info and screenshots

Yandros this is for you

spoiler:
    As you enter the libary there is a stone bookcase on the right, on the same wall that this is on there should be a camo-book switch about halfway up push this and a door will open, go down the ladder and the key to the under basements should be here.

2 questions, fun mission

I have two questions:

1---found all keys (I think) and finished all objectives. Have 1 door I cannot unlock, cannot remember where (hallway, don't remember which floor).

2---1 room (think upstairs) has 2 sets of double doors to enter. it also has a crib I think and the room is very white, clean, simple (if memory serves). It has 1 wood chest i cannot open with sword, picks, or any keys.

any ideas?
    "To live in the light is to see everything, to live in the dark is to see everthing you missed in the light."

Don't know about your first question, safriend. For the second one, though,
    spoiler:
    check around the cradle for a key.

Exellent mission, Triksta, thanks very much!! ....and no, I will NOT turn this into a "left-handed" compliment by adding "for a first mission". I thought it was great fun! Just finished on expert, short a little of all loot, but found all secrets.

Someone ought to give that dance a name, I'm sure it will become a craze in discos everywhere...

Another superb FM that deserves great praise,thank you Triksta for your hard
    work, it is very much appreciated. Keep up the good work!

There have been a lot of FMs released recently and while some have been better
    than others, they have all been of a very high standard and very enjoyable to play.
    I recently got back from vacation to find four,yes count em, FOUR! FMs just waiting for me to Dl and play. I LOVE this game!

Now I dont post very often-I normally wait for someone to ask the question that I am
    looking for the answer to-but this one is bugging me:

spoiler:
    I have the place to myself and believe that all I need to finish is Henrys key. Any help as to its whereabouts woul be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your continued help.

Steelman -
    spoiler:
    Have you found your way into the part of the house where the "dance party" is going on? That's where you'll find the Henry key. The guard patrolling in the party room is wearing it. If you haven't gotten into that part of the house, then look for a room with a big robot patrolling in it. Go down to the end of the hallway, past that room and you'll see a gold coloured metal pipe. Use a couple of boxes to climb up on it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast