TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Alchemic Allusions

Alchemic Allusions

Damn funniest FM I've played yet! Slightly annoying due to getting stuck at certain spots but damn funny.

Okay, okay, you said "funniest yet", but have you played The Ties That Bind yet?

Now I'm not knocking Komag's comedic genius, but squeaky dwarfish guards? It's just a lawsuit waiting to happen....

In The Ties That Bind, I poke fun at everyone from Hunky Hammers to Randy Rabbits. Come on, give it a whirl. I'm way edgier than Komag is. You know you're curious.....

Seriously, Komag's Alchemic Allusions was fun. He knows I'm just picking on him.

The Keep for Thief 1 and 2 FMs, Shadowdark for Thief 3 and Dark Mod FMs

Hit Diety,

I have yours but haven't played it yet, but rest assured I will get to it.

The mini laughing psycho in the prison cell is what really got me. That laugh always slayed me even at normal pitch.

I'm up to the second-to-last of the C2 missions. I read through some of the comments on problems entering doorways and getting stuck on architecture. Thankfully, that seems to have been fixed in the revised version I downloaded.

Nice little mission. I had no trouble locating the armourer and the alchemist, and I did not even explore every nook and cranny in the map.

Navigating the cramped corridors was a bit tedious.The whole city also felt flat. I like a bit of climbing and a sense of height in a mission. Furthermore, the small size of the guards was funny until I realized I could hit them from very far away - which made things too easy for my taste.