TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FMs

FMs

there r any new FMs upcoming?

Tell us!

Desperately dodgy geezer

Not new, but...

Thanks to you, flying_hope, and Daniel Markarian, I'll be uploading new versions of A Thief's Holiday (adding German) and Eastwater Bank (adding German and French) to Thiefmissions in the next day or two.

I'm making a mission that takes place in The Old Quarter. (The Haunted Cathedral, NOT Return to the Cathedral) I will probably post some screenshots later in order to receive some praise and thus gain the courage to go on. (outdoors architecture is killing me, but I MUST SHOW MY ACTSIE/REACTSIE TRICKSIES TO THE WORLD WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!11one).

Plus you find out what's behind that second door from the pre-keeper compound area, the one that never opened.

Taking a break
    An Old Quarter FM, that ought to be great! Out of curiosity, I was able to port over most of THC over to T2 a while back (minus cathedral and most of the sewers due to errors) and I must say reworking that mission is gonna take some serious labor (I decided to abandon the restoration idea and focus on creating new FM's from scratch). Good luck!

me too. I abandoned the conversion to make my own undead mission.

I'm working hard on a City mission - Lower Featherstone. The FM is entitled: The Good Samaritan.

Garrett has to do various tasks around the City to get hold of some important info about someone.

This is not your usual Thief FM where you have to steal stuff. In fact, stealing is optional and if you get caught doing so, you're in trouble! The whole of Featherstone will be after you. Quick, find a shadow to hide in!

Each difficulty will provide more jobs around the City and it's up to you to find them! They will not appear in the objectives list.

I'd say this will be ready in March at the latest. I will not rush this mission!

This will be the first part of a pack. I was not going to release it until i had made them all, but with the amount of time i spend on my missions, you'd be in for a long wait! Besides, i'm joining ze Imperium after finishing this.

To those few of you who have seen the early version of this mission, Deadman, Kfort, Alexius, Nightwalker and Comfortably Numb, it's changed quite a bit since! The corner where the broken monument resides has been redone and there's a whopping great big building at the start of the mission which you will be able to enter and view the City from above! Amazingly, there's no clipping errors up there!
    Last edited by sluggs; 8th Jan 2004 at 04:30.

Vertical Contest Winner 2009
    the basso project where, you, yes you, get to play as basso, currently fine tuning architecture, building puzzles and custom art work.

I have been working on a new mission that will be released very shortly, probably within the next couple of days. And no, it's not TGG Part 2, sorry. This is a murder mystery Garrett has to solve.

I was spending the Christmas holidays at my parents when I got An Idea that couldn't wait so I started making a small new mission. I had to use their very, very old computer that can only run Thief 1 bearably. Therefore my next mission, called Returning a Favor, is for Thief TDP/Gold.
    Morrgan's Dark Projects: my FMs and FM reviews - 10.03.2008: All for a Night's Sleep updated to v1.1

thats sounds all great!!

hope to have many hours to play all your missions

sometimes, thief is like a drug for me

*waits very very eagerly for Saturnine to post something regarding TSC Part 2*

I wanna see his Pirate Ship. Looks like he's got his work cut-out then!

Building this-

(yes, it's almost like zee thief 3 screenshot )
    Stupid light limit, curses upon it, slowing my building progress down.

-Alexius-
    -Writers! Post thy divine ideas on the Hammerite Lore!

i see, there much drugs out there!

Beautiful work as usual Alexius , but when are we going to get a crack at this beast ?

Originally posted by bdkl
    Beautiful work as usual Alexius , but when are we going to get a crack at this beast ?
    Whenever I beat the light limit.

Drugs? Where? Fm's are drugs?

see some upper, i wrote that FMs the best drugs for me

Originally posted by Thiefsie Fool
    I'm making a mission that takes place in The Old Quarter. (The Haunted Cathedral, NOT Return to the Cathedral)
    Is that the same FM as this?
    http://board.ttlg.de/thread.php?threadid=705&sid=
    The Honest Thief - FMs, screenshots, DromED, links

Zaccheus' hospital blog

eh... No.
    That's a german FM campaign about "lord of the Rings", converted to Hammerite Lore and still having the same names of places as Lord of the Rings.

In addition to that campaign, they are also about to release a mission based on "The Haunted Cathedral" where you can see the Old Quarter fully restored.
    The Honest Thief - FMs, screenshots, DromED, links

Zaccheus' hospital blog

Desperately dodgy geezer
    I'm looking forward to that one!

OT - Zaccheus, didn't know you spoke German...

i thinks its perfekt that he understand it, easier to ask if u need help
    party

Re: Not new, but...

Originally posted by Yandros
    Thanks to you, flying_hope, and Daniel Markarian
    Slightly OT (ok, itis OT, happy?), but is it by any chance this guy? I remember seeing the name but don't know if it's him.
    (Sorry, I can't find my old emails and you reminded me of something... )

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Yes, that's Daniel. He mailed me a French translation of Eastwater Bank almost a year ago, but I didn't release it yet. It will be along with flying_hope's German translation in a new release I'm working on currently (v1.1)... I'm adding a new basement since the entry in the original FM was kind of unrealistic, reskinning all the guards, fixing some sound and light problems now that I know more about Dromed, etc.
    Death's Cold Embrace - Info and screenshots

....jumping in a little late here, but in case anyone's interested, the completion of my first mission has been held up due to RL for a few weeks, but I'm hoping to have it in Beta-testing sometime in February.

Just to state the obvious, this is my first mission, and its not intended to be a technical marvel, but hopefully will provide some fun. It's called "Just Friends", and .....[...must .... bite .... tongue...]... as much as I'd LOVE to say more, I REALLY want the plot to be a complete surprise. I will say this, though: the player will NOT be Garrett.

Happy Taffing!