TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Hats off to Jabberwocky

Hats off to Jabberwocky

Have a look over at "The Cheap." T2 now Darkloader compatible. No more editing user.cfg or endless Ctrl/Alt/Shift/End. Weeeeeeeeee.

Hmm? A new fan mission? And what are you on about no more editing user.cfg?

Do you mean he has released a Thief 2 mod that let's you choose the starting mission from the originals?

[Edit] It appears to be so. Link to the page.[/Edit]
    Last edited by Dark Arrow; 31st Jan 2004 at 16:46.

Not the starting mission.
    You can select any of the games original missions from Darkloader.
    Works just like FM selection.

Woohoo! My ranting about "not enough save slots!" finally paid off . It's just too bad Thief was designed in that way in the first place (limited number of save 'slots', rather than simply allowing an unlimited number (theoretically) and listing every .sav file in a directory). This is great though, I'll really have to download it.. Especially since I was part of the catalyst, in a sense .

deadman.
    "I cannot see anything admirable in stupidity, injustice and sheer incompetence in high places, and there is too much of all three in the present administration." -M.M.Kaye, The Far Pavilions

Originally posted by deadman
    Woohoo! My ranting about "not enough save slots!" finally paid off . It's just too bad Thief was designed in that way in the first place (limited number of save 'slots', rather than simply allowing an unlimited number (theoretically) and listing every .sav file in a directory). This is great though, I'll really have to download it.. Especially since I was part of the catalyst, in a sense .

deadman.
    That was also a dreaded task for me as well. After every reinstall I had to skip and save each level in order to have them all available. This is a great addition to DarkLoader.

Good job Jabberwocky.

Taffers' new to Thief should stay away from this else you may be tempted to play one of the later missions before finishing the early one's!

Don't you even think about it.