TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: C5: The Focus.. ?

C5: The Focus.. ?

I'm having trouble finding the skulls. I have one of the skulls (the one that is on display). Where are the other two?

A very nice mission. Is this mission following the size limitations? I bet the mission is double the allowed size (not really, but it just feels so huge).

I'm struggling with the same questions....

- I have 1 skull (which I presume will go on the "pedestals" once I can find the keys to those bloody gates)
    - still 1 locked door in servant quarters which I can't open
    - a safe cobination in the tower which I do not know yet
    - also no idea what to do with the holy water I got from the talismans.

I double checked all missions for size requirements. Some of the layouts were very interesting to see in Dromed! Definitely some feel much larger than others, which is an interesting affect I think.
    The Keep for Thief 1 and 2 FMs, Shadowdark for Thief 3 and Dark Mod FMs

skulls info

you probably have the one from the library but did you find
    spoiler:
    the secret swiitch in there too ? it takes you down to some interesting places( not the keepers)

You're right I did overlook something...

ok now I still need masvidal's key and reinert's skull....

edit: AHA!!! All done... up to the exit....
    Last edited by Master Garett; 9th Mar 2004 at 17:41.

gobels gear key?

I'm having no luck finding that one or the door near the servents quarters

the door near the servant quarters is apparetntly fake....

The only this is that I'm now in the backdoor (or I believe it is there... a sort of small openair hallway, where also a secret is) but the mission does not end...?!

Master Garret

are you playing on expert? Because I still have the find the last gear key to grab the eye.......

yes I'm playing on expert...

Have you looked

spoiler:
    behind a certain painting in the office?

Or perhaps

spoiler:
    In a trusted servant's quarter?

In both places is a gear to be found...

Master Garret

thats the painting I can't open ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............hint please

nevermind..........got all but 2 secrets

Can anyone help me out with the talisman puzzle in the hidden keeper library? I heard you get holy water for figuring it out, which I need to-
    spoiler:
    -kill the ghost of the master.

I know it's only an optional objective, but after playing it for over an hour I'd prefer to see a full row of green check marks after beating it....
    Spoilers would be much appreciated.

The Mike -
    spoiler:
    Push them in this order: Air, Fire, Earth, Water and a panel in the end wall should open.

I LOVE this FM! Fantastic! I'm short one secret and a bit of loot. Has anyone found all the secrets yet? If so, would you PM me? I don't want to list all the ones I've found here. Voting for these missions is going to be SOOO hard because lots of them are a lot of fun. This one feels huge, though and took me ages to finish. Wonderful!

How do you get in the hidden keeper library.
    I've
    spoiler:
    got a flash mine from a 'sister', is there a key?

spoiler:
    now you need to "blind the other sister

throw a flashbomb or set off the flashmine in front of the other female statue (the one with the writing) to get the key

Now where is the exit? I'm in the backyard now, but that doesn't end it...

Ghost

Looking for Mr. Exit....

[Anyone]

I've accomplished all my objectives, and now I'm just looking for the backdoor! I have the key... at the moment, I'm up in the lobby with the really wide, dark brown double doors, one stationary guard, one patroller who walks back and forth from the room I'm in to the elevator.

Where's the backdoor from here?

Thanks,

Dafydd

way out

once you have everything done
    spoiler:
    go back down to the servents area and the room witth the boxes you can't frob the guy has come back from town and he has a key for that metal door next door

Still no luck in finding the other skulls...

Well, time to look at the other missions. Maybe next time.

Okay, this is to everyone who can't find the gold skulls and gear keys. Check the spoiler below for help.
    spoiler:
    Okay, first, go upstairs to the room the mechanist keeps patrolling in and out of (if you want to be stealthy, you can actually rope arrow up to this room from the staircase). In here, you'll find one of the gold skulls on a pedestal. Next, head over to the book shelves in this room. Move the vase on the bookshelf against the right wall to reveal a tiny lever that opens up a secret area. Climb down into the secret area, if I remember right, there is a gear key in here somewhere. If not, it shouldn't be that hard to find, I kinda just stumbled onto the first gear key. Search around this room, there's a wheel that you can turn which opens up a shortcut to the area where you have to use the 3 gear keys. Stay in this secret room and search carefully for a small lever (shouldn't be too hard to find....I mean...if I can find it anyone can). This lever opens up another secret door which leads to a teleporter, stand in it and press the lever. This brings you to the master's bedroom- which the ghost of the master guards. On a table in front of a couch in this room is the next gear key, on the other side of the room by the bed is the next skull. The final skull and key are in the room on the second floor that you need "Jackson's key" to open (it's right across from the kitchen area). In here, look carefully once again for a tiny lever, this opens up a secret passage into an area with the final skull and gear key.

That should help you all out.
    BTW, I completed all of my objectives for this mission (besides the no KO one, obviously), and the guy with the key to the exit never showed up? Ah well...looks like I"m gonna have to ctrl-shift-end out of this one...too bad. Awesome mission!

Gone, but never forgotten
    There are also bonus ojectives :

spoiler:
    The ring of Jenny

Yeah, I did that too...
    I think in my case, the problem is just a nasty bug.

Ghost

Weird....

[Folks]

I ghosted the entire mission except for two yellow-alerts from the watcher on the second floor of the elevator (that seem unavoidable, since you can't turn it off until you get in there -- unless there's some super-secret switch to turn off all the watchers from afar!); no KOs, no kills, no alerts from AI (except the watcher)... but when I finished, the "No KO" objective had a red X through it. Despite the fact that the stats confirmed no damage dealt, no backstabs, and no knockouts!

I missed three secrets; anybody have a list of them? I couldn't find Jenny's ring, either, so hints there would be nice. I'd like to dive back in at my last reload and go for the secrets I missed. For example, I found but never used the backyard key (not the backdoor key, which I only found later when the chap returned); I assume the backyard key leads to some secret I missed.

Thanks,

Dafydd

Originally posted by The Mike
    Okay, this is to everyone who can't find the gold skulls and gear keys. Check the spoiler below for help.
    spoiler:
    Okay, first, go upstairs to the room the mechanist keeps patrolling in and out of (if you want to be stealthy, you can actually rope arrow up to this room from the staircase). In here, you'll find one of the gold skulls on a pedestal. Next, head over to the book shelves in this room. Move the vase on the bookshelf against the right wall to reveal a tiny lever that opens up a secret area. Climb down into the secret area, if I remember right, there is a gear key in here somewhere. If not, it shouldn't be that hard to find, I kinda just stumbled onto the first gear key. Search around this room, there's a wheel that you can turn which opens up a shortcut to the area where you have to use the 3 gear keys. Stay in this secret room and search carefully for a small lever (shouldn't be too hard to find....I mean...if I can find it anyone can). This lever opens up another secret door which leads to a teleporter, stand in it and press the lever. This brings you to the master's bedroom- which the ghost of the master guards. On a table in front of a couch in this room is the next gear key, on the other side of the room by the bed is the next skull. The final skull and key are in the room on the second floor that you need "Jackson's key" to open (it's right across from the kitchen area). In here, look carefully once again for a tiny lever, this opens up a secret passage into an area with the final skull and gear key.

That should help you all out.
    BTW, I completed all of my objectives for this mission (besides the no KO one, obviously), and the guy with the key to the exit never showed up? Ah well...looks like I"m gonna have to ctrl-shift-end out of this one...too bad. Awesome mission!
    Sorry but that first gear key still eludes me.
    spoiler:
    I have all 3 skulls and the keys from Jacksons office and the masters tower room, but i can't find Keeper Gobel's key. Please help. BTW: I'm playing on hard if that makes any difference.

Same here. Can't find Keeper Gobel's key. I have the three skulls.

BTW Jenny's Ring
    spoiler:
    is on top of a bunk bed (sorry, bad english)

But the mission is great. Love it.

........ caropr

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast