TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Nightmare / CAUCHEMARS FM pack Mar. 16/04

Nightmare / CAUCHEMARS FM pack Mar. 16/04

Im in the 5th mission and i cant find the 4th lever in the room with the sleeping people,
    i found the
    spoiler:
    lever in the swimmingpool, in the attic, and over the open fire
    , where is the last one, im blind, i know, but please help!

By the way, the FM is great! Indeed!

@ the authors of this mission
    a 5mission FM in 9MB PERFECT!!

I can't steal a key from one of the haunts. I'm in the round hallway with the room in the middle. That key will just not come off.

......... caropr

@flying_hope:
    spoiler:
    One lever is in the room with the woman sitting on a chair. Its over you...

I cant defeat T in his Tower in the last missions... What should I do?

Edit: Ok, found it
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 17th Mar 2004 at 00:46.

danke! Thx

As far as I know, this mission pack is going to be withdrawn temporarily, as there seem to be missing textures. I also never got to do the final corrections to the texts.

Since you beat me to it as far as announcing the release, I may as well tell you that it is a 5 mission pack that is intended to be quite difficult so don't expect it to be easy. I haven't quite finished it yet but it is very challenging but also fun! If you find it's gone from Thiefmissions when you go to look, don't give up as it will be back before long.

caropr, that probably means he is already aware of your presence, at some level. If he's alerted at all, you won't be able to pick it. If you mean you've killed him and it still won't come off, I don't have a clue. You could try turning on "Auto Search Bodies" to see it that works.

Thiefmissions.com

Yes, Gaetane has just asked me to remove it, and so I have. I'm not sure if I jumped the gun in adding it to the archive; Lady Jo sent me the information as she has in the past with the other French missions and didn't mention that it was not ready or in any way unfinished.

Too bad, too, it looks interesting. Plus I had to do some hacking to support five different authors.

im so lucky that i have download it tonight...

the mission is great and not one of the easiest FMs

and there was 2 good things:

i have fun this week

and jason learn, how to expand the PHP @ thiefmissions.com

It won't be long until it's ready for download again. The fixes required are minor and then the rest of you will be able to enjoy it!

Thiefmissions.com

The updated version is now available at http://thiefmissions.com/info.cgi?m=Cauchemars

Thanks, epithumia! As he has said, the mission pack is now available for download. I'm not sure that all of the text problems have been corrected yet but it shouldn't make much difference when you're playing it.

These missions are not your usual "break into a house and steal everything not nailed down" style. They are intentionally quite difficult to get through in spots and frustrating in others but you'll understand why as you play them. I am enjoying going through them and I hope everyone else will as well.

Thank you very much to all the authors of the missions in this pack, as well as to Stefan Key, who did the translation and to Lady Jo who has worked hard testing it, along with Stefan. I am listed as a betatester but really did not have a chance to test it so that credit is undeserved.

Have fun!

Yayyyyyy ...a mission pack !!!! Usually the most difficult missions are the ones you get the most out of. I dont relly enjoy the ones that are to easy

Thiefmissions.com

Well now I've been asked to pull this mission again. This is becoming old.

oh no why?

On fragments,

spoiler:
    how to beat the room with the four zombies?

I'm stuck in Hard Waking.
    spoiler:
    I went through all the tombs in the 'Forbidden Zone', but I can't find a key for the red glowing doors. The clue said 'patience and discretion', does that mean I screwed up by killing the Haunts? If not, any clues as to opening the door would be appreciated.

BTW, I guess this is the unfixed version. There are a lot of blue textures and quite a few Deathstage 12 AIs.

Originally posted by Kaleid
    On fragments,

spoiler:
    how to beat the room with the four zombies?

spoiler:
    in the middle of the room where the zombies are, is a pull

Ok thanks. Skipped that level atm though (Will return with a savegame).

Playing the last level:

spoiler:
    In "Sloth" room.
    Found the four switches and pressed three of them, the fourth I shot with an arrow. But no secret switch is to be found anywhere. Does shooting an arrow on a button count? Since I don't have ropearrows, I can't get up there. Some help...please

Nevermind
    spoiler:
    Found the switch
    guess I was just being blind as a bat, as usual.

what im have to do in the kitchen room in the last mission!?

I'm stuck in "Remembering Garrett", the mission with the training rooms. I have
    spoiler:
    frobbed the fireplace grate in one room and it said "Found secret" but I don't know what it did. I also did the stuff that led up to frobbing the sword on the kitchen wall that produced the zombie and another "found secret" but, again, I don't know what it did.

I have gotten the "keys" from each of the 4 skill rooms but there is a closed panel in the wall in the main test room that is still closed. I can NOT figure out the code for the Intelligence test. I guess I must be stupid!
    Help?

I'm stuck again. Hey, it's not my fault! I just don't play too good when I'm sick. Yeah, that's the ticket. Anyway:
    spoiler:
    I'm in the crypt area with the zombies standing around and the patrolling Haunts. I've gotten into all of the tombs except the one with the mask. I can't seem to find a key or a switch.
    Any hints?

Oneiroscope, I wish I could help but I've gotten stuck in these so many times myself that I can't remember where I found much of anything! LOL! I skipped over the rest of mission 4 until someone can give me a shove in the right direction in that one.

In Mission 5, in Sloth I've found
    spoiler:
    all 4 buttons. That was no problem. I can't seem to find the lever I need to flip though. Nothing seems to have changed even though I'm positive I hit them all.

flying_hope -
    spoiler:
    You need to go through the kitchen and into the room at the far end. Flip the lever on the wall to open the big furnace. Go in, flip all the levers then get out of the furnace and the door on the other wall is open. The final lever is there.

Thanks anyway, Nightwalker. Actually, I found what I was looking for.
    spoiler:
    There's an invisible frob on one of the statues that I didn't notice.
    Now all I need is a measely 35 loot.

Kaleid, I couldn't see what happened either. Gaetane had to tell me.
    spoiler:
    The bed in the corner across from the pool door moves closer to the side wall. The lever is in a little hole in the floor where the bed used to be.

Thanks Nightwalker, found it.

Now, how to beat:
    spoiler:
    Tregart?

It is indeed a difficult mission...

Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast