TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 446

Thread: HoC - 1pt - A long way up - final version 1.03 Apr. 24/04

  1. #126
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2003
    Location: Florida

    speed potions

    spoiler:
    I used 3 speed potions: 1 for the bridge, 1 for the quicksand or lava lake and 1 for the bridge towards the dead burrick after the beast.


    ...... caropr

  2. #127
    Member
    Registered: Feb 2004
    Location: The City
    Originally posted by wild_inferno9
    question: in the weapon shop, is a lock with a metal door at bottom of middle display case, how do you get into it, or is there nothing in there, only thing at the beginning of game i cant seem to figure out.
    Thats not so hard, try this:

    spoiler:
    In the shop look behind the ice bomb there is a key. Use this key on the lock and the metal door will open. There are some extra items like a moss arrow and a rope arrow.

  3. #128
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: the beach/ontario

    Latest version of horns

    I have just been given the newest version of this fm by sterlino and I will give it a go and see if some of the bugs we have been experiancing have been fixed. As soon as I can I will give everyone an update. Its a really good fm and I am hoping this will be the final version. Wish me luck.

  4. #129
    Member
    Registered: Feb 2004
    Location: The City

    Re: speed potions

    Originally posted by caropr
    spoiler:
    I used 3 speed potions: 1 for the bridge, 1 for the quicksand or lava lake and 1 for the bridge towards the dead burrick after the beast.


    ...... caropr
    spoiler:
    I crossed the bridge towards the dead burrick without a speed portion. This works. Just jump like a cat
    How did you get over the quick sand with no damage? Is there a trick?


    @Hope Vincent,
    spoiler:
    Good question,
    Walk over the quick sand and, get the key from the Lava Monster, then go back and use the fire key in the monk area. So I guess you need 2 speed portion because you must cross the quick sand twice. I dont know another way.

  5. #130
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Location: Baton Rouge, LA.

    Fire & Air

    Finally got the fire key (jumped up and snatched it after I froze the beast). You can also put the rocks into the lava tunnel and walk over them to get back out. Now, I can't figure out what to do with the fire key. Still can't open the hatch (in the monk's cave) back to the 3rd Alp cave. Can anyone spoil me? Also, a clue to the whereabouts of the air key.

    Thanx

    Hope Vincent

  6. #131
    Member
    Registered: Jul 2002
    Location: Ontario, Canada
    ok hints for air key

    spoiler:
    look up after you get the fire key off the pedestal, way way up there is a ledge you gotta get to with the air key, also up there is way to the 3rd alp, and you'll also find a way back to the second guard station


    as for the monk's

    spoiler:
    grab the key from the monk, go into the one room on left before the room at the end of the hall on right side, look round in there, think banner slice, should be a key in safe, take this key and unlock middle door in in middle is a pedestal use fire key there.


    anyone find a use for the air key yet.
    or figure out the objective about destroying the portal, which portal.......

    thanks for the key hint garrett somehow i missed it.

  7. #132
    New Member
    Registered: Feb 2004
    Location: Germany

    Unfortunately it does not work with me

    Hello!

    Heard that it here around a very fabulous FM acts. Unfortunately it does not work with me with the start. Whenever I call the FM over Darkloader v4.1 and to the menu screen "new game" comes, the screen remains black and I return to the Windows XP-Surface!

    Has of to that somebody a good tip as I manage to play this FM in spite of that.
    Am nevertheless already sooo tightened on that.

    Greatings Gitan

  8. #133
    Member
    Registered: Apr 1999
    Location: Portland, OR USA

    Re: Unfortunately it does not work with me

    Originally posted by gitan
    Hello!

    Heard that it here around a very fabulous FM acts. Unfortunately it does not work with me with the start. Whenever I call the FM over Darkloader v4.1 and to the menu screen "new game" comes, the screen remains black and I return to the Windows XP-Surface!

    Has of to that somebody a good tip as I manage to play this FM in spite of that.
    Am nevertheless already sooo tightened on that.

    Greatings Gitan
    Hi Gitan!

    The current version of the FM is a beta release. Sterlino is in the process of checking final bug fixes (thanks, Maloo!) and the word is that the final 1.0 release will be here any day!

    Wahoo!
    -M
    Your mileage may vary

  9. #134
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2002
    Location: RI, USA
    I am having trouble getting the air key.
    spoiler:
    I can't make it that far across by merely jumping but I spent all my money all ready on other equipment and don't have a speed potion. Any other way of getting it?

  10. #135
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Location: Baton Rouge, LA.

    Air Key

    Anyone have a clue what to do with the air key? Does it serve any purpose?

    Thanx,

    Hope Vincent

  11. #136
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2002
    Location: RI, USA

  12. #137
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2002
    Location: RI, USA
    I am playing on the easiest version and I have found all the 4 talisman keys.
    spoiler:
    I have read everything in the monk area but I don't get to objective to destroy the portal of hell. I tried using fire key on the pedestal but that doesn't work. How do I get such an objective?

  13. #138
    Member
    Registered: May 2001
    Location: Italy
    Originally posted by Auriga2us
    I am playing on the easiest version and I have found all the 4 talisman keys.
    spoiler:
    I have read everything in the monk area but I don't get to objective to destroy the portal of hell. I tried using fire key on the pedestal but that doesn't work. How do I get such an objective?
    spoiler:
    in the easy level there is no portal of hell.....

  14. #139
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Location: Baton Rouge, LA.

    The End

    I've accomplished all the objectives, except (find 6 secrets). The optional
    objective of (finding all secrets is checked, but not the one (find 6 secrets).
    So when I go to room 4 in the 3 Alps, the misson does not complete. Did this
    happen to anyone else?

    Thanx

    Hope Vincent

  15. #140
    Member
    Registered: May 2001
    Location: Italy

    Re: The End

    Originally posted by Hope Vincent
    I've accomplished all the objectives, except (find 6 secrets). The optional
    objective of (finding all secrets is checked, but not the one (find 6 secrets).
    So when I go to room 4 in the 3 Alps, the misson does not complete. Did this
    happen to anyone else?

    Thanx

    Hope Vincent
    sorry but don't understand you:

    you find or not 6 secrets ? if you don't find at least 6 secrets your objectives are not yet completed.

    what level is that ? the medium ?

    anyway the final release 1.00 will be out in a couple of days.

  16. #141
    Member
    Registered: Feb 2004
    Location: The City

    Re: Re: The End

    Originally posted by sterlino
    anyway the final release 1.00 will be out in a couple of days.
    First of all, Thanx alot for this great FanMission. In my opinion it's one of the best I've ever played!

    Can I use my old save games in the 1.00 version?

  17. #142
    Member
    Registered: May 2001
    Location: Italy

    Re: Re: Re: The End

    Originally posted by Garrett
    First of all, Thanx alot for this great FanMission. In my opinion it's one of the best I've ever played!

    Can I use my old save games in the 1.00 version?
    could you die to know that i really DON'T KNOW ....? sorry but i never mean at the begining to create so much version of my mission.



  18. #143
    Long Finger
    Guest

    Re: Re: Re: The End

    [Can I use my old save games in the 1.00 version?
    Yes and no. Yes you can use the old saved games in a newer release, but it will not contain objects which are added or updated in the new mission apart from textures which I have seen altered to the new one after loading a saved game. So in effect you have to play the new release from the start.

  19. #144
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Location: Baton Rouge, LA.

    The Hatch in the Monk's area

    In the middle level, has anyone opened the hatch in the Monk's area? If
    so, HOW?

    Thanx,

    Hope Vincent

  20. #145
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: the beach/ontario

    Hope Vincent

    No I don't think you can sorry.

  21. #146
    Member
    Registered: Jul 2002
    Location: Ontario, Canada
    hope vincent - that hatch opens by itself after using the fire key on the pedestal in the monks area.

  22. #147
    Member
    Registered: May 2001
    Location: Italy
    finally at least....... tomorrow the final release...

    i just need a doctor now

  23. #148
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: the beach/ontario

    wild inferno

    I did not know that course I never checked. Learn something new everyday.

  24. #149
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2001
    Location: BREM, WA

    Re: Latest version of horns

    Originally posted by maloo
    I have just been given the newest version of this fm by sterlino and I will give it a go and see if some of the bugs we have been experiancing have been fixed. As soon as I can I will give everyone an update. Its a really good fm and I am hoping this will be the final version. Wish me luck.
    Hey maloo,

    Hows your luck going on the Final version bug testing on this update?
    I was getting alot of in-game lag and the AI seemed to be hypersensitive with the original release.

    I for one, have been waiting for the final release to be completed.

    Also, Thanks to sterlino for this FM

    Dealasteal

  25. #150
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: the beach/ontario

    Update

    I pm sterlino the other day after playing the newest version and I am happy to say the changes he made did the trick. I never had the lag time problem everyone had probably because I had the weather turned off. I played the fm on ghost to make sure I tested all areas. Some new places for things for this one so don't expect it to be the same as the c version. A new "surprise" too. I highly recomend this fm to everyone. Sterlino did a great job on this beautiful fm.

    Have fun everyone

    Maloo

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •