TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: HoC - 1pt - A long way up - final version 1.03 Apr. 24/04

Sterlino,

I don't know if this is another glitch or just me but in the shop..

spoiler:
    I got into the back room but I can't get the crowbar I know is there. I've done everything to that dartboard but piss on it with no results..and yes, I shot it too.

I'm playing on expert..which I'm starting to regret cuz i'd like to kill those over sensitive bastards.

Originally posted by Wretched Intruder
    Sterlino,

I don't know if this is another glitch or just me but in the shop..

spoiler:
    I got into the back room but I can't get the crowbar I know is there. I've done everything to that dartboard but piss on it with no results..and yes, I shot it too.

I'm playing on expert..which I'm starting to regret cuz i'd like to kill those over sensitive bastards.
    before all: excuse me for the late final release but with the rebalanced gameplayablity it comes out many others problems.... now i'm still going to fix some trouble with the final sequence of the mission. Hmmm.... i told to someone (maloo) that i release the final version of the mission this weekend.... at this point i dunno i can do it... we will see...

to reply at your specific question:

spoiler:
    there is no crowbar on expert level, but i suggest to you to wait the next release cause is just a little bit unplayable with that 0.95c version !!!

thanks to anyone for the audience ....i'm not sure Belboz.... he is a master dromed and i'm proud to be a source of audience in the same time he went out with the last of his masterpieces the TGM...

I can't return from the spider cave

Hi

Its a wonderful mission.
    Soldiers in your beautiful uniforms and the arranging of the landscape
    is already grandious and very much impressing. I mean that's a fantastic mission!
    How does one return from the spider cave after one snatched away the Earthkey of the spider

There is a way, the rope arrow at which I climbed under that is too short and an entry of a manhole is above also by jumping not reach.

The metal spider has one at the cave wall importance

Gitan

I leaved the spider cave by helped myself

I leaved the spider cave by helped myself.

How does one get the plate of the grave on the cemetery.
    It looks as if would become under that being something.

Gitan

Beautiful isn't it........as for the spider cave use the key on the spider on the wall and the cemetary stone can be moved when you open the locked door (The straight ahead when you come out of the secret water tunnel), there will be a chest in there with a jewel, axe and scroll.

Good Luck

Maloo

fiuuuuu...... i've just finished all now !

Maloo you can't imagine how much i have modified from the version that you have just tested.

I think the mission is really near to be PERFECT now...

a side of pure thief "sneaking" and a side of very "Kicking ass" playing...

at the ghost level is a very enjoyable game.

so sterlino, when you gonna release it, huh huh, lol. and when is the follow up missions goin to be ready lol. i finally did beat .95c

Ghost
    So should Sterlino change the name to HoC part 1 -- a Long Way From Upload?

Dafydd

Thiefmissions.com

Actually I have the updated version now, but it's so large that I'm holding onto it until the evening. Three new/updated missions in one day is a significant strain on my bandwidth.

Archivist
    Hurah
    At last the final version of Horns of Canzo part 1! 0.95b was not a pleasant experience but I am confident it will be much better now
    I will download it as soon as its available

File Done? Where?

Quote Originally Posted by epithumia
    Actually I have the updated version now, but it's so large that I'm holding onto it until the evening. Three new/updated missions in one day is a significant strain on my bandwidth.
    Heh,

Having an awesome isp service with ripping speed is one thing, but getting a the large file off a server from the "general" internet is a laughable experience.
    But when it comes to your servers commendable bandwidth speed its "enlightning"
    (AKA epithumia's server)
    It sure makes downloading a new Thief FM REAL pleasurable.
    Like a awesome click-n-done experience......
    I am sure glad you are so generous to put up with this group and our bandwidth hogging puters=)
    ONCE AGAIN! THANKS FOR YOUR HOSTING Epithumia!!!

---->condescend ends here<-----

Now realease that darn file for DOWNLOAD RIGHT NOW!!!

dealasteal

(Note: please don't send a DoS attack to my puter... Thanks )
    by the way, very nice update to the forums interface and thanks to ttlg and its staff with the new LQQK and enhanced hosting appearance here!
    Last edited by dealasteal; 24th May 2004 at 14:16.

ok folks... hehe

i've done all....

now it's all in the powerfull hands of Epithumia....

Where can i unlock the air-elemental-key

Hello thieves and all the other trailers of these
    Fan-Missions and histories!

This unit of the mission approaches his ending really now unfortunately
    but I lack still following destinations:

Who can help me?!

Still following lacks me:

1) Unlock the secret of the air elemental key ?!?!?!
    2) This Portal of Hell is a serious menace for everyone. Destroy it at any cost ?!?!?!

Where must I fit in the air key?!
    Where asks it goes to the front ...aeh....I means natural to the hell?!

Gitan

PS:Formerly there it was beautiful, however, today it is more beautiful.
    I wanted it would be again formerly and beautifully.
    The time of the Middle Ages

Quote Originally Posted by maloo
    Beautiful isn't it........as for the spider cave use the key on the spider on the wall and the cemetary stone can be moved when you open the locked door (The straight ahead when you come out of the secret water tunnel), there will be a chest in there with a jewel, axe and scroll.

Good Luck

Maloo
    @Many thanks to Maloo!

Maybe you have yes also still a response on my other issues

Greetings Gitan

PS:Formerly there it was beautiful, however, today it is more beautiful.
    I wanted it would be again formerly and beautifully.
    The time of the Middle Ages

Yep, it's gotta be Xmas! Downloading this final release right now. Thanx for all your time and hard work Sterlino.

i serious hate what you did to the staff, just tried using it, no charge, go charge it, then find i only get one shot, i aint used to aimin with it, this is no fun. then you made that one baddie none slashable grr.

Quote Originally Posted by wild_inferno9
    i serious hate what you did to the staff, just tried using it, no charge, go charge it, then find i only get one shot, i aint used to aimin with it, this is no fun. then you made that one baddie none slashable grr.
    it could happen cause you use the staff like a M16 machine gun...
    I never find a way to count the exactly charge of the staff, may be with the Deluxe Version...
    but
    if you use the brain one shot is just enough......
    Last edited by sterlino; 25th May 2004 at 13:47.

In this version, for me, the Fire Bombs didn't work. When i tried using them, the stack count went down but nothing got thrown, like the Gas Bomb did. (Does trying to throw them inside a room effect them? Do they need plenty of space to work properly?) Other things hadn't been done. There are still sound issues with brushes that i had already mentioned, not one of them got fixed! Mainly the cut-outs in the ground outside the Saloon and an area behind the waterfall, at the far corner of the left hand side of the bridge, where you can get to by mantling over the bridge wall. All sounds vanish upon entering the area. Also, i found a couple of doorways that had brush problems. (The door sounds were very faint)

I had to quit the game as i got to a point where i couldn't leave. It was inside that building with the boarded up gate. I dropped down into a room from a hole in the floor and on leaving i couldn't get back up as there was no ladder like there was for the other holes in the building. I had one rope arrow but left that in the log at the start, where that creature is, for later use. It would have been nice to have found a rope arrow inside that building where i dropped down.

Saying that, i will start it all again very soon.
    Last edited by sluggs; 25th May 2004 at 15:18.

Quote Originally Posted by sluggs
    In this version, for me, the Fire Bombs didn't work. When i tried using them, the stack count went down but nothing got thrown, like the Gas Bomb did. (Does trying to throw them inside a room effect them? Do they need plenty of space to work properly?) Other things hadn't been done. There are still sound issues with brushes that i had already mentioned, not one of them got fixed! Mainly the cut-outs in the ground outside the Saloon and an area behind the waterfall, at the far corner of the left hand side of the bridge, where you can get to by mantling over the bridge wall. All sounds vanish upon entering the area. Also, i found a couple of doorways that had brush problems. (The door sounds were very faint)

I had to quit the game as i got to a point where i couldn't leave. It was inside that building with the boarded up gate. I dropped down into a room from a hole in the floor and on leaving i couldn't get back up as there was no ladder like there was for the other holes in the building. I had one rope arrow but left that in the log at the start, where that creature is, for later use. It would have been nice to have found a rope arrow inside that building where i dropped down.

Saying that, i will start it all again very soon.

i think you are suggested by overbusted of bugs.....
    everything is goin well for me.... the hole that you're talking about is just right for the gameplayabily...
    spoiler:
    found another way to get away....

the firebombs don't go ? are you really sure ? it ins't my fault. It's a DromedDeluxe feature with a lach - when you're going to launch a firebomb be sure to have the right space to do it or it will vanish !
    For the sounds i really don't know what in the hell are you talking about... i tested all, fixed all the doors that doesn't go with the sounds.. the terrains make the right sounds what i must do again ?? sure it's not the most perfect mission in the world but honestly i'm begining to be really tired of this kind of
    incorrect details...
    Play and have fun.... that's all.

Don't worry i will still enjoy it. I forgot about that hole. Yes i did notice something down there but haven't found a way to open it yet. That means i can load my game back in and continue, weee!

Sorry for the poke Sterlino, i am a bit of a perfectionist that's all. It's me Sterlino, not you!

That's just it when FM author's play other FM's - We like to check stuff out as well as play it! Non FM author's don't usually care much for these things and just get on with playing the mission. (Which is what i should be doing!) Feel free to poke me when i release this Museum of mine!
    Last edited by sluggs; 25th May 2004 at 17:32.

Key to Chest near WaterKey door

Okay everybody here sits a stupid person........I have played this level each and every time Sterlino has released it, quite a bit different from the first one, but now I can't find the @#%#$#@ Key for the Big chest with the wand in it. Anybody? I've finished everything else. AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Nevermind I found it
    Last edited by maloo; 25th May 2004 at 20:03.

Great!

I downloaded an earlier version, but it had some bugs.
    So I'll start again. This game is worth another try, because it's such a creepy renewing experience sll the way through .......... new handy materials, new beasts, it's all in the game and it's FABULEOUS!!!

Great job! Sterlino!!!

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Water and Fire Keys

spoiler:
    When I unlocked the lock box in the Inn at the opening area, I got more objectives and an Air Key. But getting the Fire key objective was ticked off. Where is the fire key.

plus

spoiler:
    I put the Air key on the little alcove which I have used in .95b (you get to via the underwater tunnels). Now nothing happens.
    I'm stuck in the first area.

Something that has elluded me in all versions (including the latest one) how
    spoiler:
    do you open the grave in the cemetary, near the shop.

What is the crowbar used for?

All versions of this mission have been excellent and I applaud Sterlino. I especially like some of the places I've been able to get to just to find a note from Sterlino.

I've gotten past the first castle gate.
    spoiler:
    And I can see the next castle gate (the one with turrets protecting it). So I can't go any further this way)

spoiler:

How do you use the Water Key to get past the water barrier.
    Last edited by rastas; 26th May 2004 at 10:18. Reason: More Info

version 1.0, snake level

Hi Im playing at snake level on version 1.0 and I have a question about the water key
    spoiler:
    Is it in the same place than the other version? In 0.95b the water key was near the water lock, but actually i dont see it

Any help welcome.

Thanks

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast