TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: HoC - 1pt - A long way up - final version 1.03 Apr. 24/04

water key

spoiler:
    the water key is in the bar
    Last edited by epithumia; 26th May 2004 at 11:05.

Last objective problem

Hi Sterlino,

I love your mission in all it's phases. However, I still have a
    fatal problem. I find 5 secrets and the objective checks off.
    Then the very next time I find a secret, the last objective unchecks. Therefore, I can never finish the game. I think the problem may be the secret
    spoiler:
    of the hole that has the red book in it, because that is usually where the last objective gets unchecked.
    I'm playing version 1, second level. Hey, I like the changes.

Thanxs,

Hope Vincent
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 26th May 2004 at 21:20.

Load the weapon

spoiler:
    you can reload the weapon multiple times at once.

H. Vincent

All you needed to do was add brackets around the "spoiler" words to make the spoiler cover appear. There is now a spoiler button again, as well. Look for above the box you type in and click on it.
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 26th May 2004 at 10:40.

water and fire key

Hi again:
    spoiler:
    I found the water key in the bar and new objectives. The problem is the "find the fire key" is checked when i see the objectives but there is not the fire key in my inventory

Some help please?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hope Vincent
    Hi Sterlino,

I love your mission in all it's phases. However, I still have a
    fatal problem. I find 5 secrets and the objective checks off.
    Then the very next time I find a secret, the last objective unchecks. Therefore, I can never finish the game.
    spoiler:
    I think the problem may be the secret of the hole that has the red book in it, because that is usually where the last objective gets unchecked.
    I'm playing version 1, second level. Hey, I like the changes.

Thanxs,

Hope Vincent

really really strange cause i've tested it very good.... and all the objectives goes well for me..... dunno what to think about it.

spoiler:
    yeah it can happen when you uncheck a lever that is secret. that is my error now just absolutely corrected

And about
    spoiler:
    the fire key: yeah.... damn.... i make a fast check now on the mission and i found that the objective is just checked before anything can happen... obviously i've just corrected that problem... 2damn....
    Last edited by sterlino; 26th May 2004 at 15:41.

water key

Why don't you go to a bar where you might find something to drink and maybe something else.

Fire key
    spoiler:
    When you are in the monks quarters look on the bed get a key then read everything in the place 1 note and two books that might give you a clue to where the fire key is

If you have any other questions just let me know K?

another question...

Hi again, I have a question:
    spoiler:
    I found the water key and open the door near the water lock but i cant open the big chest

some suggestion please?

Did you find it?

I sent you a pm did it help?

Archivist
    Great mission Sterlino, but I am stuck
    Well, I do know where to go but somehow I can't

I'm standing in a small river before a passage in the rocks that is blocked by ice! I destroyed the first ice block with my sword, but when I walked a little forward through the water in the passage passage I was unable to use my sword somehow ! Am I on the right track and is this a bug, or aren't you supposed to destroy them How can I continue the mission?

Ice?

I don't remember there being any ice in this fm, do you mean the part by the lake where the pointy rocks are? If that is so there is another way around.

Quote Originally Posted by The Phantom
    Great mission Sterlino, but I am stuck
    Well, I do know where to go but somehow I can't

I'm standing in a small river before a passage in the rocks that is blocked by ice! I destroyed the first ice block with my sword, but when I walked a little forward through the water in the passage passage I was unable to use my sword somehow ! Am I on the right track and is this a bug, or aren't you supposed to destroy them How can I continue the mission?

Phantom
    spoiler:
    it's not a bug.. do this: insist to jump and use the sword and the "ice" (is not ice) block will be destroyed. Anyway this is not the right thing to do to pass that way... hehe

2 questions please

spoiler:
    Did anyone open the small door inside the room in the front of the house with the gate?

spoiler:
    Also, is there a place to insert the air key? Oh, and where is the gate to hell?

Also, you are right Sterlino, that little lever was the problem.

Thanx,

Hope Vincent

@ Phantom, i got through that way too! You have to
    spoiler:
    jump up and then slash them!

Hope Vincent

Do you mean from the outside where you climb up a ladder and open a chest with some ice bombs? If you are the door opens from the other side, inside the building on the ground floor the one with the ladder going up to the office look carefully near the bottem for a switch.

Stuck!!!

im playing on poor (i hate not being able to blackjack as many ppl as i want but im afraid im missing out on a lot)

ok i do not know where to go, i been to the saloon, the weapons shop, got the secret there as well, been into the abandoned building that has the
    spoiler:
    ice bombs in a chest that opens with the drunk guards key

i tried to hop out the other side but i cant, and i found the secret in the lil lake area but none of the doors down there willl open, i even

spoiler:
    jumped into the river by the waterfall and found a lil cove with a rowboat with a locked door that i cannot open

but i have no idea where to go next. a little help please?

spoiler:
    Got enough loot to buy a rope arrow? You need one of those near the start, next to the waterfall, you'll also want your sword. You can find a use for that at the back of the marsh on past the Saloon.

the marsh being that little area with the covered bridge with the
    spoiler:
    secret?

i found the crowbar, what am i supposed to do with it?

Shadow

Use it like a key

been doing that, guess i havent gotten to where im supposed to use it yet.

Nice mission.
    I especially liked your message behind the shop.....
    Hmmmm, I think I'll put my shoes on. hehe

ok yall i need more help

i read somewhere that the water key is
    spoiler:
    in a lockbox in the bar, can someone tell me where to look for this lockbox? i have a feeling it has to do with the deck of cards you frob but i cant find anything to open.

i still dont know what to use the crowbar on

The Crowbar will come into use when you get further in the game. As for this lockbox in the bar? I didn't know there was one!
    spoiler:
    Since there must be one i guess it's in the Cellar or behind the Bar. It's so dark in there though, it's hard to see anything!

The final version looks amazing Sterlino! Fantastic work. I've gotten a bit stuck though.

spoiler:
    I'm playing on the easiest difficulty and i can't find a key to open the chest near the water key area, also i can't seem to get past the 2nd metal gate, the one with the turrets.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

dreamer

To get past the second gate after you get past the first one there will be a patrolling archer with a key on his belt, he patrols from the second gate to the tunnel like area just past the first one. The key opens the electric switch box just after the tunnel, open it and use the switch to turn off the lights and use the valve on the right( you may need to lean in some and it will open a grate in the tunnel which will take you past the second gate. Once there just past the second gate the first room you come to has the key to open the chest(it says oxidized key). As for the actual door to the chest once past the water key the door right ahead on your left can be picked, the key is in there. Watch out there is more than a key in there!

Good Luck

Fire and Air keys

Where do you use the Fire and Air keys.

In the shop, the middle display has a locked near the floor. Where is the key. I've collected all Element keys and have been right round the entire map. None of the keys I've collected work this lock.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast