TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 31 of 62 FirstFirst ... 611162126272829303132333435364146515661 ... LastLast

Thread: Get learning Anim8or!

Vertical Contest Winner 2009
    its one of the keys, shift, ctrl, or alt, can't remember now, and a left click on the face you don't want i think, but it can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by SneaksieDave
    In tribute to sluggs, shouldn't that be:
    o/

To deselect, it's Alt + RightClick.
    I've been using Anim8or for ages and I'd always thought there was no way, so thanks Otto!

Ugh, how embarrassing. I was sure I tried every combination of shift, ctrl, alt + clicks. Guess I missed that one. Thanks so much.

I looked at this thread last when it was around 10 pages, and now that I've got anim8or, I'm looking at the rest of the pages - holy crap, you guys are out of control. I hope all of this stuff is soon featured in FMs! That legless floating undead is especially intimidating and inspiring. Thanks sluggs for starting this thread, getting all of this going - now come back, willya?

What to (try to) make... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

I Cannot Read Instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by G'len
    "Statis" Tubes, Aliens-style, for your Mad Scientist's pleasure. Included are also "occupied" tubes - one with a very big rat inside, another with an SS2 spider inside.
    Why not let the player put in the creatures separately?

G'len, thanks much for the tubes... I have a very good use for them in a mission that will surprise you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisibility
    Why not let the player put in the creatures separately?
    Feel free to put critters in such tubes. This should take about 5-10 minutes if you know what to do

Very nice models G'len.

GREAT NEWS! The new (Beta version) of Anim8or is out! v0.9 O/

http://www.anim8or.com/main/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros
    Just wanting to keep this thread alive in Sluggs' honor... and also I have a small pack of new objects which I'll have ready for release tomorrow.

Wish he was around to enjoy it.
    I'm intrigued!
    Last edited by sluggs; 22nd Nov 2004 at 03:07.

@ Speesh

The pics are on there way. They would of came to you sooner, but I was very busy working on some college stuff.

@ sluggs

Hey, sluggs. Wellcome back!
    ~SMDM~ TROTB2: (Creating cut scenes and music...)
    Other FMs:The Unknown Treasure NDV (2 missions long)*Being Beta Tested*(1 person left testing)

Here they are:

Thanks again, Speesh.

@ Everybody:
    OK, here is what the walkie talkie looks like. If anybody wants a copy, just ask.

Hmmm...
    I guess nobody wants it. Oh well.

Nice model Gort but i think it'll look out-of-place in non futuristic FM's!

Here's a little crate pack. (Grab 'em while i'm around. These, and me, will be gone at the end of the month!)

CRATES.ZIP (47KB)

Note: The first one is reskinnable, the second one isn't. (I just made them to save on poly counts in my FM)

Here's another object...

PIPCHIM.ZIP (98KB) Note: Includes a VHOT for attaching particle FX to. (Creating and linking the FX is included in the Readme)
    Last edited by Sluggs; 25th Mar 2007 at 00:20.

Anyone got a working copy of this?

http://www.svrsysteme.de/mine/tools/index.htm

D2BINwiz.exe is another program for converting .bin files to .3ds and it looks very good. I'd like to take a look at the prog. I downloaded the prog but it appears to be currupt!

sluggs: Nice model Gort but i think it'll look out-of-place in non futuristic FM's!
    Yah, I guess you're right. Maybe someone from the SS2 editor forums might want it.

So, what model should I make next, everybody?

i could use some better tools, the hammers in thief are all warhammers, a claw hammer would be nice, some screwdrivers, open ended wrenches, wood saws, hacksaws, folding ruler (like old fashioned carpenters used)

@ Ottoj55

Hmmm...

I'll see what I can do. If you want, you could e-mail me pictures of these models that you want. That way they are exactly the way you want them. And don't worry about given me some .gif files for the model. I'm well experienced in my photoshop program.

Just found an interesting thread, whilst looking through the archives, so i'm sticking the link here, for future use.

http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63973

@ GORT, a new compass? There's a lack of new Compass models. I shall be making a Weather Vane very soon and a crate with a lid and lock on it.

How about some traffic cones for your mission? You can let the player pick 'em up and throw them around or stick 'em on an AI's head, like my Sister did one day!
    Last edited by sluggs; 23rd Nov 2004 at 11:39.

Wow, there some good info. in there. I'll have to read some more later.
    *getting ready to goto one of my college classes...*

i would do them myself, but i have a lot of stuff to build for my mission. i was thinking instead of craftsman, they could be taffsmen tools.

We could do with a new Cart model too.

Quote Originally Posted by GORT
    @ Everybody:
    OK, here is what the walkie talkie looks like. If anybody wants a copy, just ask.
    The walkie talkie looks great.

Could I have it for my SystemShock 2 missions, please?

New food pack

This isn't everything I've done for A Thief's Holiday 2004, but it's most everything that's not holiday related, so I'm releasing it as a pack. I'll probably just let people grab the rest of what I've done or will do from the FM ZIP when it's released if they want it. That will include three wrapped presents, two holiday cookies (tree and gingerbread man), some groupings of winter bushes (to save on object count), a new matchbox (cause the one Sluggs did looks like CRAP! j/k, I needed a new skin on mine), and a pitcher or vase of wine to go with the goblet (I may update this food pack with it once it's done).

In the food pack are:

Chocolate cake (we waited far too long for this one IMO)
    (Thanks to NV for his cheese wheel model which I just reskinned for the big cake)

A version of TrGobPurp with red wine in it

Three trays of food
    Note: These are single objects to save you on object count, the tradeoff being the player can't pick up and eat the individual food items!
    I needed these in ATH04 because I had disappearing objects syndrome in the kitchen from some vantage points.
    The trays aren't too bad on polycount considering their complexity, they vary from 115-220 polys.

Get it here (99k): CLICKY

Schwaa, as usual, when you get LPG up and going again feel free to put it up.

Mmm, i'm feeling peckish now. Crap Matchbox eh? STFU!

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros
    I needed these in ATH04 because I had disappearing objects syndrome in the kitchen from some vantage points.
    Nah, that's just crappy building! MUHAHAHA! *Gets his own back*

Page 31 of 62 FirstFirst ... 611162126272829303132333435364146515661 ... LastLast