TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the waiting list

the waiting list

could someone help me to complete this list of (a long) waited and next to be completed Fan Mission ?

Yandros - clue (i know that he's working on other missions but i liked this one)
    S.Fox - the roftop mission
    Dario - Faceless (very cute)
    Troutpack - the evil dead conversion
    Eshaktaar - Unholy Alliance
    Saturnine - Sevent Crystal pt.2
    Sluggs - thae Museum
    Belboz - may be another 1.000 missions () as usual but i'm stuck again on the first part of the Trickster's gem mine...

and naturally those big big (too big? ) projects :
    Hammerite's empire campaign
    TX2 (could it be that someday it will be "real" ?)
    Cosas mission 2

that's all that i'm waiting for.

tell me yours

I thought Saturnine had totally quit DromEd. I hope I'm wrong though.

I can hereby confirm that Saturnine has indeed quit dromed and its evil ways. He has had enough of it all, so much so that he can't even open the program without wanting to cry... the legend has passed :P

Did I miss some announcement? I thought Saturnine and Zombeh were still working on T7C2. Sad news if it's true.

Nope they've both stopped I'm afraid...

Could you post a link confirming this? He's given up only to restart again in the past so it's quite possible you've not seen the full picture.

Don't tell them how much i paid you to include my next two FM's! The Museum is the 2nd mission of a two mission pack. Work, Work, Work!

I'll add HOC 2 to the list, even tho' it's yours! HOC is one of my faves, but you already know that.

er, no thread to confirm I'm afraid, but knowing both of them IRL allows me to see the full picture :P

infidel!

I'll talk him into finishing it yet

t7c2 is unlikely to be finished in the forseeable future because:

dromed tries to stop us every time we do anything with it.
    sat has forgotten how to use most of dromed, and I still haven't learned most of it.
    we're really really busy with real life.

The various other projects we've been working on over the last year or so might get done one day. I'll certainly release one of the FMs I've started (which one I've no idea, but one will be finished).
    Eventually if t7c2 does get permanently shelved I'd like to release all the textures/objects made for it and hopefully others will make some nice wintery missions.

t2x will be out this year sometime
    Last edited by caffeinatedzombeh; 23rd Oct 2004 at 20:50.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Wow sterlino, thanks for including me in that list. I see you did get the cash I sent after all...

Clue is not at the top of my list, unfortunately. Once AsyluM's mission is out (within 2 weeks), I'm back to complete Death's Cold Embrace, which should take me another couple of months. Then, I'm dead-set determined to finish Circulation of Shadows next, because it's the mission I find myself thinking about most of the time (even when I'm working on AsyluM and DCE). I gotta get it done and out of my head.

I Cannot Read Instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by caffeinatedzombeh
    Eventually if t7c2 does get permanently shelved I'd like to release all the textures/objects made for it and hopefully others will make some nice wintery missions.

t2x will be out this year sometime
    I'd like to know what happens plotwise too. T7C left a lot of things unresolved. T2X probably won't be out before the end of this year, but I bet it'll be released some time in 2005.

I'd like to add Deceptive Perception 2 to that list, but I'm not sure if William's abandoned it or not. Also, that one Halloween mission madwolf says he's working on.

I'd add the mission I'm working on if anyone's actually waiting for it.

it will, it says so on the credits, and we're not redoing them so it has to be out this year.

"Clue" is at the top of MY list- but as long as Yandros is working on DCE, I can wait! (He's got a few other projects too that look nice...unfortunately St Francis' Folly was put on hiatus indefinitely! )

Edit/PS- How much work was done on 7thC2? If it's more than halfway done, there's quite a few fm authors around the world who would very capably be able to help with the work, I'd imagine (once their own projects are done, of course). I still haven't played part 1- maybe that's what Saturnine's waiting for? If so- I'LL PLAY IT ALREADY!!!

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Holy smoke, play T7C for pete's sake, it's awesome!

And yea, I officially moved SFF into my "attic" folder last week. But it could be pulled out at some point in the distant future. Knowing now that Clue is on two people's wait lists, I guess I'll work on it after I finish DCE and CoS. Hopefully telliamed can help me with the custom script I need for it in light of VK's departure.

Im not so sure that Saturnine has quit either I E-Mailed him twice asking if I could help out with his beta but never got a reply No answer could be interpreted
    as he still wants to work on it? Or more likely he has no idea who I am and doesn't trust me with his "baby" Why would he not want it finished?? If I got an E-mail about my "abandoned" FM I would say "Sure why not, knock yourself out" Thankfully AsyluM gave me permission to distribute his abandoned FM to a team. His FM should definetely be on your list sterlino. Gold Hammer possibility, no joke.

(meek voice murmuring in the background)... um... Just Friends Part 2 is in the works, too.

Quote Originally Posted by bassmanret
    (meek voice murmuring in the background)... um... Just Friends Part 2 is in the works, too.
    any screenshots ?

I know I'm in the minority on this, but I prefer not to post screenshots. I just think it takes away from the enjoyment of discovery if you already know what some areas look like. But, that's just me, a freakin' weirdo.

No problem ....That's why I only posted 4 recently...and only outside areas. I did about the same for my first mission.

might as well put in my sig for a shamless plug here.
    Try my FM's. Search my nick at Cheap Missions. Mission in progress, "Opportunity Knocks."

Quote Originally Posted by bassmanret
    I know I'm in the minority on this, but I prefer not to post screenshots. I just think it takes away from the enjoyment of discovery if you already know what some areas look like. But, that's just me, a freakin' weirdo.
    True, but i post work in progress screenies only. Oh, i'm a weirdo too!

new fm

new fm Working on the name ... Word on the street ...

about 4 or 5 more months on it to really fine tune it
    Last edited by theBishop; 29th Oct 2004 at 11:21.

Quote Originally Posted by theBishop
    new fm Working on the name ... Just another Job...

about 4 or 5 more months on it to really fine tune it
    don't worry, may be the same time for me to complete hoc2

well im waiting for any new fm ..i dont no how many i have but iv downloaded every fm iv found on the circle and on thief missions.com and on the keep of metal and gold ...is there any more sites out there that have any more fms....please coz iv compleated all of the ones on here

I Cannot Read Instructions
    I just remembered A Keeper of the Prophecies part 5. I haven't gotten past the Enterprise yet, but I want to play it once I've finished KOTP 1-4 and I'm sure there are a lot of other people who are awaiting it.

Any hope of another FM from Lady Rowena?