TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: The Time That Has Passed (Jan. 27, 2005)

T2 FM: The Time That Has Passed (Jan. 27, 2005)

Check it out at thiefmissions.com

Additional download links (added by Nightwalker):
    Thief: The Circle
    KoMaG
    TTLG.de

Head to the threads for both parts in this FM series:
    1. Two Fathers
    2. The Time That Has Passed -- currently viewing
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 25th Sep 2012 at 18:00. Reason: added links

That is: Uncadonego's The Time That Has Passed

Not a very welcoming announcement thread.

For the person who doesn't want to spend the 3 seconds it takes to go to theifmissions.com and look at the top of the roster, it's uncadonego's The Time that has Passed, the sequal to his quite fun Two Fathers (which he says, here, you should ideally play before his newest concoction, since the story is a continuation).

Everything you get out of the thread below (to which I just linked) leaves the impression that this will be a great FM. It certainly looks very promising.

Glad to hear it's out, uncadonego! Can't wait to play!!

Sly's DromEd activity stops

Oh yeah. I am SO there.
    Try my FM's. Search my nick at Cheap Missions. Mission in progress, "Opportunity Knocks."

I edited the title of this thread to add the mission name so as to make sure no one misses out on seeing it who has been looking forward to uncadonego's new mission. I've been priviledged to see it in several stages of development and it's definitely a "don't miss it" one. A beautiful city to explore, good objectives and a great storyline that continues on from "Two Fathers".

A city mission, which has a very intruiging description in the readme file? And it's only 7.6 megabyte?

God help anyone who stands in my way of several hours of thieving fun tonight.

It's finally out? Sweet.

I've been eaiting for this since you opened that hype thread for the raging masses of unca-fans. The screenshots looked neat, so this mission might really be worth playing especially if shows th same quality, that people have been routinely expected from unca. His skill just shows, there isn't anything else in it.

Downloading. Now.

Hope everyone enjoys it.

Stayed up way late playing and am still in the midst - it's wonderful so far! I've just reached the mansion which felt like a good place to pause for the night.

Thank you!
    -M

Was Two fathers the mission where you started out with a cave trip? I never did get past those first set of houses after that.

Excellent! just in time for the weekend

Sorry about the title, I noticed the mission last night whilst in a very sleepy state and wasn't sure if there was gonna be an official announcment thread.
    I'm loving this mission!!

Cooooool !

Thanks uncadonego

Can anyone give me a clue how to get the clock? I've already got the agent.

Do you mean get to its physical location on the map, or grab it and get out without dying?

Quote Originally Posted by shadows
    Can anyone give me a clue how to get the clock? I've already got the agent.
    Where: Look at your map.

How: Rope arrow & a bit of timing.

Can we get just ONe Thread

Please. There's two going now.. For this FM..

This thread is the first one, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Calibrator
    Where: Look at your map.

How: Rope arrow & a bit of timing.
    I know where it's physical location is, i have seem it on the map. And i have been looking for anywhere to stick an arrow to get there across the rooftops, but can't seem to find a location...

What a GREAT MISSION! Just finished it with 112 loot missing. Guess I'll find the rest as I only found 4 of 8 secrets.

Quote Originally Posted by shadows
    I know where it's physical location is, i have seem it on the map. And i have been looking for anywhere to stick an arrow to get there across the rooftops, but can't seem to find a location...
    I don't think you're supposed to go over the roofs. To enter the Mech's compound, just open the gate . Inside the gatehouse there's a small switch with a note next to it

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    I don't want to read this thread so as not to spoil anything, but I just wanted to say that this is a really nice mission so far! Getting the clock was tricky, one of the best FM challenges in recent memory for me. I'm on my way to get the guy from jail now...

shadows

In the mech area
    spoiler:
    after you go through the tunnel dividing the two areas look ahead and up

I really can appreciate an FM like this one, because you are challenged to conserve your equipment as a survival tool mechanism, some what.

spoiler:
    Imagine what can happen with a few water arrows, rope arrows, and moss arrows as before climbing and dropping down the backside of a patrolling AI, blackjacking him to gain entry to the wooded balcony of the clocktower.
    But you better be quick to ready that blackjack! TAffER!

spoiler:
    If you run out of water arrows you might get lucky, and have your last water arrow stick into lamps and have the ability to recover it again and again. Really like this feature! Some of the tools are mean't to ONLY be used for certain places or AI in your quest. Like the GAS arrow-better hang onto it when you meet the Metal helmet AI whom can't be blackjacked. but then I guess you could use you flashbomb and run.

Now, if I could just find that lost prophetic keepers book?
    Its not revealed on my map? Suppose to be a well hidden item and hard to find, Yes it is! hmm...........

The recordings are hilarious-like the one in the evidence room, in a way that sets a mood in the game. I started laughing SPONTANEOUS after hearing it.
    spoiler:
    "CITY WATCH!" "Don't Move!"

Fantastic uncadonego!

Last edited by dealasteal; 28th Jan 2005 at 12:16.
    ♠ĘλŁΔŞΣλŁ

Im not done yet but I really enjoyed it. I got a kick out of the gaurd instructions text. Can't recall where it was now. Very cool. Good job.

safe?

spoiler:
    I know there's got to be a safe somewhere in the mansion past the sewers, a written note speaks of a combination, didn't find it, though I searched.

♠ĘλŁΔŞΣλŁ

dealasteal
    spoiler:
    Check the basement room that has a workbench in it VERY carefully.

Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast