TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Homo Arbor FM - 2005.02.25

Clearinghouse
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderman92 View Post
    is there some download link ?
    http://thiefmissions.com/m/HomoArbor

I was happy to find this mission, One of many earlier ones I had yet to play. Got 100% of the loot. That is really rare for me. Were there issues here and there? Of course (since I do not ghost, this was fairly easy... but ghosters beware... it is nearly impossible to ghost this mission...), but still very enjoyable overall! A great mission that is 11 years old! Cheers... Bjack

If you ghosted (or attempted to ghost) this mission, you might be interested in reading this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    If you ghosted (or attempted to ghost) this mission, you might be interested in reading this.
    Wow, that is some story. A huge amount of patience to pull off a ghost of this! Pretty clever All in all a pretty fun little game. I like how is seems really large, but is actually pretty compact. Glad someone posted here to alert me of this one.

WoW
    I love that cottage: everything is so neat and tidy there.

can't move the bed in the guards room ... am i missing a switch ... the cards and bed roll are out of the way as suggested in an earlier post of someone ...great mission though

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345