TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any new FMs on the way?

Any new FMs on the way?

So any new FM's on the way ??
    Last edited by epithumia; 18th Aug 2005 at 13:55. Reason: Make the title a bit more readable.

What's with these threads lately? Christ, just wait for it. It's not going to influence anything.

In the last week I've tested two brilliant FM's. So there should me some fresh stuff hitting the shelves of your local market soon.

Now I've got to get back to work on MY latest effort. It keeps growing so I really need a smack up side the head to stop with the brush work and just finish it. Oh well...all in good time.

Don't be so testy TF some folks just want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by maloo
    Don't be so testy TF some folks just want to know.
    dont talk back to TF you pathetic waste of organic matter

Excuse me but : are you adults or children ?

Me thinks TF is just a boy

I'd rather call TF an entity.

Hay theres no harm in asking a question and the reason there may be so many questions like the one i have asked is because Thief is so great and isnt dieing out...no need to be children about it it was only a question.

Vertical Contest Winner 2009
    early next month i have some novice contest entries coming out, all from first time authors, all involving bank robberis for the contest i'm hosting, and i'm working on a mission, not likely for at least 6 more months.

NICE !!!!

A Love Story II will be out in hopefully by next Friday. It is being beta tested right now. Of course there will be additions that the beta testers didn't see yet.

I have halo

lol when I spoke about adults or children I was only referring to Deimos' statement lol :

If anyone's acting like children it's mostly you guys.

And for T3:

Mine is tentatively titled "House of Shadows", and there are a few more screenshots floating around in the T3 editing forum.

It'll probably be released sometime in September, I think. I want to do something for Halloween too, but I'm not sure how crowded my schedule will be when Fall classes start up.

Just got my eyefull of Gestalt's pics . . . I need to go change my underwear now!

Praise God for T3 FMs - I just know they're going to rock my world!! And let me say thanks again to all FM editors out there for bringing us such joy! That can't be said enough!

That's seriously good-looking mission there, Gestalt! Loving the second picture especially.

Vertical Contest Winner 2009
    very impressed with the sky settings, and the use of stock objects, the lions head sconce from the castle as a high decorative pieces for example. the lighting and shadows are also very nice. any more shots?

Gestalt -

Thanks! There are three more screenshots, but they don't quite reflect the way things look any more because I've tweaked the lighting and a few other things since they were taken. I'll be looking for beta testers at some point, so I'm glad there's interest in the level.

Snobs part2. In september(hope so). Much biger,much better and more new music.

Good stuff

Can't wait

Very sweet looking pics, Gestalt. You have an eye for architecture, and T3's engine does a nice job. Now if we can just get T3 to behave like T2 (Garrett's movement, rope arrows, etc..), as well as T3ed's quirkiness all worked out, we'd be set!

If T2 looked like that, we'd never need another game!