TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Townhouse - T3 FM

Townhouse - T3 FM

I have 91% of the loot but none of the three special loot. Been all over this place. Gotta be some secret somewhere. Any ideas?

Been a while, but lets see:

spoiler:
    Bartender's Purse
    Cup on table upstairs in bar
    Coins on bedside of sleeping man
    Winebottle on table of sitting woman
    Horn in chest in room of walking woman
    Crystal placed by wandering guard when he first visit's his room
    Cat on table in Noble's room

I think that's it - there's only about 300 loot, but the crystal is a bit evil because you have to wait for him to place it.

The loot I missed until last was:

spoiler:
    Barkeep's purse. You'll have to sneak back downstairs to get it - if you want a hint, see below

spoiler:
    Sneak up to the bar behind him, then mantle up and over so you are standing right behind him. If he sees you, you cannot pick-pocket him.

Well, he should just ignore you, and after a few seconds cleaning the bar he'll wander around the bench to see how the girl wiping the floor is getting, so there's loads of time to grab it at the start of the level (volume triggers, not timers for the city watch )

Three special loot items?

What about the three special loot items?

Zonian

Have had to reinstall. I know I found at least one. Will let you know when I get going.

I think the special loot is just normal loot with a script on it, the crystal, horn and statue I think.

Townhouse working again.

Quote Originally Posted by zonian
    What about the three special loot items?

spoiler:
    The first special loot item is the purse from bar tenders belt. The objective message came up and I checked and was a special loot item

spoiler:
    Found 75% loot. Trouble is once you go through the secret door you cannot go back
    Last edited by marycwmbach; 6th Sep 2005 at 15:22.

The door is deliberate. I'm a git like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziemanskye
    The door is deliberate. I'm a git like that.
    Not a problem for me, Ziemanskye.
    (That just tells us to do it right, like a good little taffer, the first time.)

(BTW, I've just completed all of the dozen and a half or so, T3 FMs.)
    And it's kind of funny how a lot of T3 fans didn't rave a bit about your unique tricks and a lot of our future FM designers didn't seem to try-out some of your new ideas?

(To keep things a bit private for new players.)
    First off, your guards seemed to freely change their patrol areas or floors, so that they actually appeared to be "following Garrett" throughout your entire mission. And, now and then, they would even change parts of their new patrol-patterns, so that they would search inside the rooms. (Because Garrett turned-off those large lights, perhaps?)

And while speaking of "light switches", your FM seems to be the only one that has ever used them?

So, Thanks, Ziemanskye, for some very creative stuff along with another unique T3 game scenario that forces the player to use his natural ability and all of his thief-like nerve. Because fellow taffers, when he said that "The player has NO TOOLS or WEAPONS whatsoever on this level", Ziemanskye was not even kidding us, mates!

PS, folks, this T3 FM is also called "Two Steps".
    Last edited by tiger@sound.net; 27th Apr 2006 at 00:38.

Well, given all the threads you've resurrected around here about the various missions, I was kind of tracking your progress through our FMs.

I'm glad you liked them - we're more often being attacked for making them for TDS than praised for bothering at all, so it's nice to have someone come in and make a point of playing them all.

Hopefully there'll be some more for you soon (though my next wont be for another month or so - should've done more in between, but just haven't managed to actually finish anything for a while)

Hello Ziemanskye and thanks for your reply.
    And there's absolutely no hurry or worry about new FMs, here, mate!
    Because I'm knee-deep into replaying T3 with some different agendas.
    (And pretty soon, I will have to be running back to study and work-out some tricks and stuff with Postal2's new Eternal Damnation mod, anyway.)

But while here, I really needed to say what I truly feel about all of your T3 FMs.
    Because a part, of me, will always appreciate "creativity" in any form.
    (And God knows, I have given lots of my own crazy creativity to Postal2 folks.)
    Last edited by tiger@sound.net; 28th Apr 2006 at 23:41.

I can not find the lockpick and bloodline opal does anyone know where to look?