TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: United Bank of Audale 12/24/07

United Bank of Audale 12/24/07

Here is a new mission. Just a few points to be made right away. One is thanks to nickie and nightshifter for beta testing. Special thanks to nickie for re-trying all the screwed up versions. Which leads to the next point. Because of major errors in judgement and skill, there are some quirks with sound and some keys that I just could not work out. The game still plays fine and you should not have much trouble figuring things out. On to the next point. I started this mission as a small bank mission and then I decided to make it into a holiday mission. Lastly, I hope you all enjoy it as I will not be making any updates to it due to an extreme lack of time and some of the errors just can't be fixed without starting over. Enjoy!!!

Hope this link works.

http://hosted.filefront.com/mxleader/

Clearinghouse
    Downloading.

By my count, that's 10 for December!
    Thanx for this, mxleader

bikerdude
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Fingers View Post
    By my count, that's 10 for December!
    Thanx for this, mxleader
    I know, F-ing awesome aint it... lol

biker

I'm stuck right at the beginning.

spoiler:
    There are 3 ways I cannot enter at the moment. The police station, the big metal gate and the little gate in front of the hammerite church. I'm not able to find keys here. I only managed to explore the hammerite warehouse and found the doll and hidden golden dice.

Any mirrors yet?

I only get an "invalid session" message trying to download from the link provided by mxleader.

Quote Originally Posted by SethAC View Post
    I'm stuck right at the beginning.

spoiler:
    There are 3 ways I cannot enter at the moment. The police station, the big metal gate and the little gate in front of the hammerite church. I'm not able to find keys here. I only managed to explore the hammerite warehouse and found the doll and hidden golden dice.
    as I remember well>>>>>
    spoiler:
    the door to the policestation you can get in ( picking?) that's the way to go

and ofcourse MXleader, congrats on the release of your mission

I see it's at the http://www.keepofmetalandgold.com

(and yup, I count 10 releases too, and if you cound The Seven Sisters as three missions you have 12! But then again, St. Francis' Folly and Unusual Conditions are really just short demos, so we're back to 10)

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by nightshifter View Post
    as I remember well>>>>>
    spoiler:
    the door to the policestation you can get in ( picking?) that's the way to go
    Nope, I'm stuck too - the door to the police station is not pickable, neither is the lockbox by the huge door. All I've been able to explore is the foundry.

as it's only little and as my ISp hasn't complained and as it's Christmas

here's a mirror

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    Nope, I'm stuck too - the door to the police station is not pickable, neither is the lockbox by the huge door. All I've been able to explore is the foundry.
    You actually should have a key for that door - that is if you looked closely next to a certain scroll in the sewers...

Calibrator

Congratulations to the author - this has a definite Christmas atmosphere to it.

But I'm stuck at the end, on Expert. I've done everything except leave town. I don't have any key to what seems to be the city gate, the large door to the right when you come out of the warehouse gate. Any help please?

Southquarter.com/fms
    Here's another mirror at Southquarter:

http://southquarter.com/fms/data/UBA.zip

Nice festive mission. Finished on expert but had to find all the loot to accomplish the loot total as one of the pieces of loot (the pagan doll) does not appear to count.

The city gate key I thought
    spoiler:
    was on the no-KO cop?

what sewers?

At the start look around.

And the loot is a pain, I had trouble too when I did a final run through. Forgot where I put it all.

where do I use the UBA main door key? and where is the power station? i have the key for it. how am I supposed to open the big reddish door with the lockbox? also, how do I open the gate that you see on your left once you exit the sewer area and get past the guard in purple?

however,
    spoiler:
    I was able to get to a new area by climbing through the window bars in the room with the drunk guard and the guillotine (head-chopper).

however, is that what the author, mxleader, expected the player to do, or is there another way to get to that new area?

thief0 - you are heading the right way, pretty much everything else you'll find as you continue, don't want to spoil it for you

The best part was coming down the chimney!

"Ho-Ho-Ho! I'm here to steal your presents, children . . . I'm anti-Clause!"

Quote Originally Posted by thief0 View Post
    where do I use the UBA main door key? and where is the power station? i have the key for it. how am I supposed to open the big reddish door with the lockbox? also, how do I open the gate that you see on your left once you exit the sewer area and get past the guard in purple?

however,
    spoiler:
    I was able to get to a new area by climbing through the window bars in the room with the drunk guard and the guillotine (head-chopper).

however, is that what the author, mxleader, expected the player to do, or is there another way to get to that new area?

You're heading in the right direction - I never opened that first gated door to the left, but I finished the mission (minus about 50 coin).

Great job, LOVED the lights!

Well, I'm stuck.

spoiler:
    I have the safe key and the key from Lady Ann. I can't get the lock open to the safe. What gives?

spoiler:
    Also, I can't get in that little window up on the ledge which I assume leads to the warehouse. I have a 'useful key' but it doesn't work. Help!

The banned user, not the game
    how do i get back to first part of map when i cant open city gate?,and i cant open window on ledge yet

i completed bank part,but there is no way possible to get back to first part of town
    User was banned by Digital Nightfall on 8-4-2008
    Last edited by Thief_4; 24th Dec 2007 at 17:07. Reason: added info

Quote Originally Posted by HauntHunter View Post
    Well, I'm stuck.

spoiler:
    I have the safe key and the key from Lady Ann. I can't get the lock open to the safe. What gives?
    You need three keys as is mentioned in the scroll you find at the beginning.

Calibrator

Quote Originally Posted by HauntHunter View Post
    Well, I'm stuck.

spoiler:
    Also, I can't get in that little window up on the ledge which I assume leads to the warehouse. I have a 'useful key' but it doesn't work. Help!

For that window . . .

Hint:

spoiler:
    "There is no key for it"

Hint 2:

spoiler:
    "There is no switch for it"

Spoiler:

spoiler:
    "Sword-Bash it"

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast