TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 381314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Any day is a TTLG coop day! (was: TTLG coop Saturdays)

Administrator
    You just have to let it go...

Thing What Kicks
    Well my refund was declined because it was over two week since I bought it. I think I'm going to contest that, as they an see from my account I only recently played it and that my overall play time is around 3 hours. But even so, that shouldn't matter. The game as it stands is broken.

Level 10,000 achieved
    You can only refund if you've played it under 2 hours and bought it within 2 weeks. Since you're over both limits I think you're outta luck.

Thing What Kicks
    Yeah, but i'm gonna retry anyhoo. The game's quite clearly broken.

I wonder if this is a recent issue; most of what I've found online suggests that the game's online component worked well after release. Makes me wonder if they cut down on whatever servers they're running 12-18 months after release. I've left them a Twitter message but haven't yet heard anything yet.

Thing What Kicks
    From looking in to it after our session on Saturday, it looks like the original PS4 release suffered the same error message, so nope, not a recent thing.
    Of course, there are also plenty of people saying it works fine for them.

I found a support page mentioning Port 443, firewalls and certificates, but my machine and network passed all that.

Attention everyone with a VR headset: Desert Bus VR is out, and it's got multiplayer. Anyone up for an 8 hour session?

Thing What Kicks

And I quote:

Getting Towed Has Never Been More Fun
    Experience the realistic consequences of driving off the road with a tow service that takes you back to the start in real time!

Administrator
    I'm actually quite impressed with the detail they've put into what is essentially a joke game (even if it's intended to be used for charity purposes). Not sure I'd manage eight hours - that's more henke's thing

Level 10,000 achieved
    Yeah I don't know if I have the stamina for Desert Bus VR either. We should play some more Rec Room at some point though, now that Al has a Rift too. Everyone up for it next Saturday, usual time(4-6pm UK time)?

Thing What Kicks
    Wait, do you mean tomorrow or next week?
    Not that it matters; I'd be up for either

Oh, I also bought Trickster VR recently, and I know Jesh picked it up too. I've had a brief go with it, and so far it seems to be pretty much what I wanted when I said I'd like to see someone take the Rec Room dungeon idea and run with it.

Level 10,000 achieved
    Tomorrow. Forgot we were this close to the weekend. Yay!

Administrator
    I'll definitely try to be there tomorrow - would be good to do Rec Room or similar with the team here.

Level 10,000 achieved
    I just picked up The Division. I'm locked and loaded and ready to DO SOME DIVIDING!

Thing What Kicks
    Ooo, inneressin'!
    A bit late tonight, but lemme know if you fancy a game henke; I'd be more than happy to shoot some dudes with a buddy

It's been too long since I played with my TTLG mates... I don't think I'll manage today - after three weeks of holidays and a 13+ hour flight back, I'm not yet in the land of the coherent(ish) - but I'm definitely looking forward to catching up with everyone while trying not to shoot them in the back... accidentally.

Fun game of The Division tonight - though you weren't joking about the bullet sponge enemies, Malf! Since it's probably a good game for ad-hoc sessions, does it matter if we end up a few levels apart, or should we all stay roughly at the same level?

Also, apparently there's going to be a new heist for GTA Online: https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/201...oomsday-heist/

Thing What Kicks
    Jesh and I played a bit more last night and today, and we're now up around level 12. I don't think it's great for playing in mixed level groups, but we're not massively higher level than you, so it shouldn't matter too much.

Level 10,000 achieved
    I read that enemies are set to 5 levels below whoever is the highest-leveled player in a team. So if we co-opped again enemies would be level 7. I'm only level 5 at the moment and I guess Thirith is 4. I'll make sure to play a bit on my own and try to catch up before our next session.

Don't you two dare play any further though! >:|

Also, shall we play it some more next Saturday?

Also also I definitely can't make it on Dec 23.

I’m not around on 16/12; I think my dad would mind me not being there for his 75th birthday thing. I’ll see that I can level up once or twice, though.

Thing What Kicks
    If I play on my own, I'll play as my main guy so as to not outlevel you too much.
    If the 5 levels thing is right though, once you guys get to 25, I'll hop back to my main guy. If he too over-powered, I can easily hop back.

More on GTA 5's Doomsday Heist: http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/12/...-campaign-mode

Definitely sounds like something I want to check out with the crew!

Level 10,000 achieved
    Played a bit of Monaco with Malf and Sulphur tonight. Still good times!

Just returned to San Andreas to check out the winter wonderland (yes, it's snowed in Southern California). They've definitely added a lot of content to GTA Online - and I've purchased an IAA facility, which means that once we're ready for some doomsday heisting, we've got everything that's needed. And it only set me back $1,400,000, which means that I've got just about left for some body armor and a couple of bullets.

Level 10,000 achieved
    Yes, great! Thanks for preparing it, Thirith, I was worried it was gonna be a hassle to even get to the new heist.

We should totally play some more The Division next session though. Everyone available next Saturday?

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 381314151617181920212223 ... LastLast